User Tag List

Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: web perspectives

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Yup, same problem for me too.

It looks to me like they were thinking of dividing all points by 100, so surveys would pay 1 or 2 or 3 pts, but then rewards would be 10, 11, or 12 pts (etc.)... but somehow they've reduced our points earned, but not reduced the price of the rewards!

I'm optimistic that it will be straightened out soon.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just did another WebPerspectives survey, this time about grocery stores. Reached the end of the survey (after 15 minutes) and what did I get:

"Sorry, there is a problem processing your request. Please try again later.
    We apologise for the inconvenience caused, please try again later."

WTF is going on with WebPerspectives.
    darwinsmistake likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

they havent responded to my letter yet
    i joined prize rebel and make 10 to 20 dollar amazon gist cards every two daysehttps://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=darwinsmistake

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

actually just got this

Dear Web Perspectives member,

We are currently aware of the issues with your account balance not correctly displaying the amount of points you have earned. Unfortunately we experienced a technical error while revamping our site which has affected that feature. Our team is currently in the process of fixing this error, and we expect to have this issue resolved within the next 1-2 days. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience in this matter.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to let me know and I will be glad to help.

Regards,

Adam
    i joined prize rebel and make 10 to 20 dollar amazon gist cards every two daysehttps://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=darwinsmistake

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by darwinsmistake View Post
    actually just got this

Dear Web Perspectives member,

We are currently aware of the issues with your account balance not correctly displaying the amount of points you have earned. Unfortunately we experienced a technical error while revamping our site which has affected that feature. Our team is currently in the process of fixing this error, and we expect to have this issue resolved within the next 1-2 days. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience in this matter.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to let me know and I will be glad to help.

Regards,

Adam
    Yes, me too ... just rec'd the same mail from them ...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

now they are down for maintenance so prbably dont take any surveys till they get it straightened out
    sweetmomma and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Site is back up now and my points are back to normal (including credit for the surveys I've done in the past couple days).
    princessjen likes this.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mandatory- In order to redeem a reward you have to provide either a cell phone number or landline phone number...nuts! I hate when survey companies do this such an invasion of privacy...it's not enough they have all of your other personal information that you know they sell to other companies, now they want our phone numbers too..sigh

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  21.3 KB
    Last edited by JDI007; Tue, May 9th, 2017 at 04:06 PM. Reason: no reason

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looks like they partnered with Valued Opinions, probably why all the changes..
    princessjen and 01kipper like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Now it is even worst. They require you to do this phone verification each time you redeem rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by JDI007 View Post
    Mandatory- In order to redeem a reward you have to provide either a cell phone number or landline phone number...nuts! I hate when survey companies do this! such an invasion of privacy...it's not enough they have all of your other personal information that you know they sell to other companies, now they want our phone numbers too..sigh

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  21.3 KB
    dededi likes this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    Now it is even worst. They require you to do this phone verification each time you redeem rewards.
    I just redeemed points less than 10 minutes ago, and I did not have to redo the phone verification...
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just try, I still need to do the phone verification again and this is the third time I need to do and the last one is just few days ago. Don't know if they randomly select account for this repeat phone verification. I also notice that they change the phone verification information. I remember it was saying that "you only require to do it ONCE", but that statement is gone now.

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    I just redeemed points less than 10 minutes ago, and I did not have to redo the phone verification...
    dededi likes this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I just try, I still need to do the phone verification again and this is the third time I need to do and the last one is just few days ago. Don't know if they randomly select account for this repeat phone verification. I also notice that they change the phone verification information. I remember it was saying that "you only require to do it ONCE", but that statement is gone now.
    I just went to redeem my points again for another card, and this time they *DID* want to re-verify my existing number .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I complain to support and got the reply after few days. The reason of repeating verification is because they still haven't got the secure link from my phone. I have no idea what are they talking about. I have no idea how can become more secure from repeating verification. Don't they know NOT everyone has unlimited plan, SMS and call to the cell phone will got charges from the wireless company. The charges is not small considering we only redeem $10 or $20.

The second problem is that there is no option to change the phone number. Currently, I believe they want to use the phone number to identify the account. If you ever change your cell phone number or if you are using your landline phone to verify now and then decide to cancel the landline in the future, then you probably will lose the account.

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    I just went to redeem my points again for another card, and this time they *DID* want to re-verify my existing number .
    Last edited by lcmt; Sat, May 13th, 2017 at 04:15 AM.
    clumsygal and 01kipper like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I complain to support and got the reply after few days. The reason of repeating verification is because they still haven't got the secure link from my phone. I have no idea what are they talking about. I have no idea how can become more secure from repeating verification. Don't they know NOT everyone has unlimited plan, SMS and call to the cell phone will got charges from the wireless company. The charges is not small considering we only redeem $10 or $20.

The second problem is that there is no option to change the phone number. Currently, I believe they want to use the phone number to identify the account. If you ever change your cell phone number or if you are using your landline phone to verify now and then decide to cancel the landline in the future, then you probably will lose the account.
    i just experience the same this morning !!!! It's the third time they asked for verification !!!!
    I totally agree with you ~ i have to pay .30 per text and .50 per call ~ it's like i have to pay 3-5% service charge to redeem my reward !!!

UPDATE : i just checked their facebook page , someone asked if we have to verify EACH time we redeem a reward ... and here is their reply ~
    you only need to do phone validation once, unless you're redeeming multiple rewards within the same 7 day period, in which case for your account security we ask you to enter a validation code for each validation.

Last edited by clumsygal; Mon, May 15th, 2017 at 11:17 AM.
    lcmt, ROMEO, 01kipper and 1 others like this.

Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast

Thread Information