User Tag List

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Just in case you didn't have enough turkey this Thanksgiving they are on sale for .99lb They are the fresh turkeys and prices ranged from $9-$17 regular price was $2.99lb
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Wow - I have three small frozen turkeys in my freezer. Do I need more? Why yes, yes I do..especially when it's under a dollar a pound! We don't get those prices around here very often so it's time to buy, buy, buy!

Thanks LM!! Nice to see something on the board again - we've had a dry spell.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I picked up one for us (plus I have one in the freezer) and one for mom but I'm tempted to go buy another one for that price, lol......

I was wondering where everyone was But there also haven't been a lot of good deals around here lately. Oh SS Rothesay Ave have the Case-It binders for about $5.50 really nice binder too!!! It has the shoulder strap and file folder The only difference from the pic is that it's not the 4" D ring I'm pretty sure it's the 3" binder.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I saw those turkeys yesterday, but I've never cooked a turkey - so I'm scared! Maybe I'll bite the bullet and buy one today. I cook all the time, but we always go to my parents for holiday meals, so I've never done a turkey. Time I gave it a try, I guess!

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Don't be intimidated by the thought of cooking a turkey! You can do it I usually buy small ones because I can't find a decent size chicken in this city! All they sell are roasters and they are too tiny for anything but one meal for our family - I cook with leftovers in mind and want the extra meat for casseroles, pot pies, and soups. I also love that turkeys have a big enough carcas to make a decent amount of broth. So ya, I am a fan of turkeys. IT really stretches the meat budget if you can buy one for under $1 a lb and you really can use almost every part of the turkey for some food / broth purpose.

Good luck - it's super easy!

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Nice deal on the Case Its - I've never seen them around here for that cheap. I've been keeping fewer coupons in my binders lately because, well, two binders are harder than one. I would give it a try and make the switch, even with three inches over the four. Thanks for pointing that out LM!!!

And yes, deals have been few and we have moved into school mode so there is less time for me to travel around and scout out the deals.

Thread Information