User Tag List

Trading Score
    7 (89%)

So I was ecstatic to find the coupons for $5 off Delissio pizza. I called Sobeys to make sure they had some as well ensure that they would take internet coupons. They answer was yes on both counts. I hopped in my car with 10 coupons totally excited that I was going to get FREE pizza. I love Delissio pizza. It's my favorite. I pick up 10 pizzas and head up to customer service. I figured that would be easiest as I didn't want to hold up everyone in the line. The girl at the customer service desk called over the duty manager and they said they could take it and that they could ring all 10 pizzas under one transaction. So far, so good. The pizzas are on for $4.44 here and the coupon is on for $5. That generated a call to someone else and then that's where things start to go downhill. I was then told that I could only purchase one pizza. I said then let's do 10 separate transactions but that wasn't allowed. Soooooo, I went into a regular cash line to attempt to get my free pizzas. The duty manager at the store saw me in line and when it was my turn at the cash she pulled me out of line and told me that the store manager was coming to speak with me. When he came up to me he said that it was only one per person per transaction. I said that I should be able to do 10 different transactions then. What's the difference? He said that they were in the business of making money. According to him, only a certain amount of internet coupons are allowed per store. Well, excuse me! While I was fuming and driving home, I thought that I should have gone up to everyone in the line and given them one of my coupons with one of the pizzas I wasn't allowed to get. Ha. That would have served him right. Well, the joke's on him because I've been back in that store every day since as it's on my way home and I and my husband both get a pizza with the coupons. I'm still getting my 10 pizzas! By the way, they are quite tasty too.
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

That manager is a bonehead...
    Jonesy

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

if they are the same people working there when i did they are a bunch of boneheads lol

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

WTG!!! On never giving up!! hehe Enjoy your pizzas!!! haha

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

i had a similar story at rcss in langely.... i went to the self check out ( ONLY bc every other line had 10 ppl ) i was getting toothpast ( crest and 2 pizzas) the lady said only one per person so i called my husband in from the car and the lady that helps with the self check outs starts yelling at me and changing the rules ( one per house hold) i was like it says one per purchase,.. and simply told her that you DON'T yell at customers... but boy this coupon seems to be causing some ppl problems!!

you should print a bunch out and stick them with the frozen pizza!!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

ah! Good on you for finding a way to get the pizzas... still. i say send HO an email explainging this, lol.

I used a self checkout at RCSS for mine... input $4.97 for the coupon.. as it was only $4.97 for the pizza. good to go, lol. I got lucky!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

we'll after that i went to another rcss and i didnt have a problem!! just that one lady....

Thread Information