User Tag List

Thread: A mni brag

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I lost my job recently because the company I worked for closed down We are obviously being really careful what we spend now (even more than we were before). So I joined swagbucks I have been a member for about 2 weeks and it seems like every few days I have enough points for a $5 amazon.com GC. I have 3 so far and I should have my 4th tomorrow!

This is so awesome because I can earn upto 5 x $5 amacon.com GC in a month and then I can download the eBooks from Amazon and I have FREE reading. When I max out the .com GC I will move onto the Amazon.ca GC as you ca get 5 of those a month too.

I'm so happy as I don't know what I would do without my usual books every month!!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

How do you get that many Swagbucks a day? I usually average 25ish a day!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

WTG!!! I recently joined too but have a terrible time finding the codes...even when they post on facebook...any tips???
    I do the daily polls & some searches too...I find tho you can't do several searches & get SBs only a couple a day!!! Is is me?? lol

Great post, sorry you lost your job!!! Things are bad here too! Blahhhh!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBee View Post
    How do you get that many Swagbucks a day? I usually average 25ish a day!
    I get the 4 that you can get for doing the daily stuff, then I usually get 3 searches which is approx 27 points and 2x5 for SBTV. Plus I have 2 people that have joined using my referral link - when they get points for searching I get the points too. I have had some good surveys too although there don't seem to be any at the moment. Plus the day after I joined I got 455 swagbucks for signing onto Netflicks for the free trial.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Thread Information