User Tag List

Page 225 of 365 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 5462
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BobSagget View Post
    i predict "some" will be about 10 each
    as long as there are lots of different rewards I have no problem with 10 of a really awesome prize. Just hoping that the doesn't end with a THUD.
    Last edited by jasaxon; Fri, May 27th, 2011 at 07:55 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

still haven't recieved my luggage

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rock View Post
    I'd just be happy getting the Chalice set I ordered in March....Seems everyone but me who ordered it got theirs. I'm not holding out much hope for the rewards I redeemed for last week. Great program but poor communication into when the rewards will arrive.
    I am in the same boat. I ordered the Chalice set in February and am still waiting, even sent an email 3 weeks ago and they said they were aware of the reward and are working as hard as they can to get the orders out. Will believe it when I see it.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

nice i am elite and have over 2k points, fingers crossed for a ps3
    so far i have redeemed for 2 watches
    and been to 2 awesome stella parties, one at the lower bay subway station, and 2nd at the tiff lightbox.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dchu76 View Post
    nice i am elite and have over 2k points, fingers crossed for a ps3
    so far i have redeemed for 2 watches
    and been to 2 awesome stella parties, one at the lower bay subway station, and 2nd at the tiff lightbox.

How did you get elite status?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Its random who they consider elite..
    I have bought an android tablet, its cover+stand, textbooks from amazon using search and wins
    Join swagbucks

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

So does anyone think we will see any more rewards arrive next week?
    I really thought we'd see some stuff this past week come since the luggage started to arrive.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

ANyone able to get points today, everything i do is CAPPED!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

it seems like Stella ignores the customers on purpose. why would they update and then deleted it. Isnt it better to give people an update when they clearly noticed how upset and frustrated people on facebook were. It's like everything is a secret. if this was a paid program, none of us would have stayed with them. this better turn out good (as in receiving rewards and better management on the next phase). i start to wonder if they only sent out the luggage to calm the ppl down a bit and it will still take months, if ever, to receive the rest. I don't think i'll ever drink stella again as seeing it will remind me of this poor managed program and how badly they treat the members. Even their apology don't seem sincere. It's like we owe them for the prizes and they can treat us however they want.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theguyz View Post
    ANyone able to get points today, everything i do is CAPPED!
    Nope, all my tweeta have been capped since Friday around 3pm.
    Nothing I tweet is earning points...I just wanted to get to a nice "round" number...(multiple of 250) no luck...oh well.
    DANGER

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Nope, all my tweeta have been capped since Friday around 3pm.
    Nothing I tweet is earning points...I just wanted to get to a nice "round" number...(multiple of 250) no luck...oh well.

Considering they lied again telling us we had till midnight 28th to gain points...........................

I don't even have 50 points total this week and was thinking of tweaking my points for last round of rewards if it comes.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

They indicated that there would be PS3 and XBOX rewards on Monday for Elite members and also a few for other members. The only PS3 and XBOX rewards on the PI Incentives website are the 'bundles' which have an MSRP of $743.99 and $653.99 respectively. Can't imagine how many points will be required for those. From the watches at 1500 points with a value of $130 that comes in at about 8000 points for those game systems. Does anyone actually have that many points available to them? I have been FB and twittering pretty consistently since joining this back in October and have earned just over 11000 points. I have also redeemed for a lot of rewards (luggage, chalice sets, watches, movie passes, earphones, flight simulator (which was awesome by the way)) and have just over 3000 points left. I can't see anyone actually working as consistently as I have and not redeeming for anything (or very little) in hopes that the last day (which we didn't really know was coming until about a month ago) would have a SUPER prize that the 6 months of their work would be worth it.
    PS3 (shows out of stock, availability TBD)
    http://www.piincentives.com/productd...NT0999051187811
    XBOX
    http://www.piincentives.com/productd...NT099905118811
    Last edited by jasaxon; Sun, May 29th, 2011 at 09:05 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasaxon View Post
    They indicated that there would be PS3 and XBOX rewards on Monday for Elite members and also a few for other members. The only PS3 and XBOX rewards on the PI Incentives website are the 'bundles' which have an MSRP of $743.99 and $653.99 respectively. Can't imagine how many points will be required for those. From the watches at 1500 points with a value of $130 that comes in at about 8000 points for those game systems. Does anyone actually have that many points available to them? I have been FB and twittering pretty consistently since joining this back in October and have earned just over 11000 points. I have also redeemed for a lot of rewards (luggage, chalice sets, watches, movie passes, earphones, flight simulator (which was awesome by the way)) and have just over 3000 points left. I can't see anyone actually working as consistently as I have and not redeeming for anything (or very little) in hopes that the last day (which we didn't really know was coming until about a month ago) would have a SUPER prize that the 6 months of their work would be worth it.
    PS3 (shows out of stock, availability TBD)
    http://www.piincentives.com/productd...NT0999051187811
    XBOX
    http://www.piincentives.com/productd...NT099905118811

wow! .are u an elite member? ...i know u said it will be available for other members too. .but i think if ur elite u will definately get ur choice of console with that amt of points.... i wish i worked like u now. .. i only have 700 points.

i read someone saying elite is chosen randomly. ..but i read on the stella website that u cant stay at level deux for more than a year. ....so i think after a year people should also turn elite automatically?

Monday is gonna be an exciting day for us all if stella keeps their word!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PS3 would be awesome... ours died a while back

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sampler View Post
    wow! .are u an elite member? ...i know u said it will be available for other members too. .but i think if ur elite u will definately get ur choice of console with that amt of points.... i wish i worked like u now. .. i only have 700 points.

i read someone saying elite is chosen randomly. ..but i read on the stella website that u cant stay at level deux for more than a year. ....so i think after a year people should also turn elite automatically?

Monday is gonna be an exciting day for us all if stella keeps their word!
    nope - I am still just level DEUX. I won't know until Monday whether my remaining 3000 points will get me anything or not. They may turn out to be useless, which I guess if I get everything that I am still waiting for (earphones, BBQ set, 2 watches, French Press, Heys duffel bag and my movie passes from last November) I will be more than happy.

Thread Information