User Tag List

Page 7 of 365 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I received an e-mail directly from Stella, saying that I was the winner of their pouring kit. I believe I joined their site earlier this year.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfete View Post
    Did you get this from another site because the freebie from 1love.to started in late sept. Someone I know personally did receive this however he did it soon after the promo started so I think it's first come first serve basis. I signed up on Oct.1 and have not received it. No email either.

Lounging in the veggie garden!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

It's a really nice set and the glasses are very nice. Here a photo of one of the glasses, the bottle opener and the skimmer.
    Name:  Stella glass.jpg
Views: 1703
Size:  27.1 KB

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I for one really appreciated your comments about possible spam, and I can't always tell if the site i am on is legit or not. Please keep your comments coming, good or bad - they do help me and I am sure a lot of other people as well!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoser View Post
    emyk2000,

I will try and remember to call them. I do hope it is legit but really would be surprised if it is and if it is legit then I will apologize.

kimmie bt and ex0ticb3lla,

You are both very welcome.

kimmie bt,

In the past I have had to delete a lot of email accounts due to uncontrollable spam. It was very frustrating. I go for less offers now and am WAY more careful as to what I sign up for.

Just by the way and not directed at anyone. When we start signing up for freebies most of us aren't aware of some tips and tricks that might indicate a spam or phishing site. I know that I wasn't aware of these things at first but over time we all learn more. That includes myself. I also recall that on one site that I first joined years ago the new members would PM the site owner (supposedly) and complain when I called their post spam when I was only trying to help.
    I have noticed here that many of you do appreciate the spam alerts by me here and I have received many reputation points for this thread. Thank you all for the reputation points. If I ever feel that my spam alerts are not appreciated and or taken the wrong way then I will stop. For now it appears that they are appreciated.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i appreciate your warnings. I am new to all of this and i have now learned to read all posted before signing up for something because i signed up before i read all the posts on this now i fear that my inbox will be full all the time now.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got mine today too! Woohoo! Such a large box. I think I may gift it to my MIL and FIL, they like beer much more than I ever would.

Plus! The flat thing inside... it's like a cake spatula for icing! They need one of those

Jeffner21, you should create a fake hotmail account for these things. something completely unrelated to you, you don't even need your name on it. I just put my initials. Send everything there, and you'll never have to worry about your email being stuffed full of junk!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I can't believe it. I got this today. After I read all the posts saying this may be a scam, I had given up hope. But WOW! It's a beautiful set, in a huge box. Wow, just wow!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just want to let you all know that I've also received mine as well. For those who have lost faith, please be patient and believe... Hopefully you will receive yours soon. I didn't think this would come...It's a very beautiful gift-set

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Please stop with the rudeness.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

***THE CONTEST HAS BEEN CLOSED SINCE OCT.4TH, 2010***

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoser View Post
    Just by the way and not directed at anyone. When we start signing up for freebies most of us aren't aware of some tips and tricks that might indicate a spam or phishing site. I know that I wasn't aware of these things at first but over time we all learn more. That includes myself. I also recall that on one site that I first joined years ago the new members would PM the site owner (supposedly) and complain when I called their post spam when I was only trying to help.
    I have noticed here that many of you do appreciate the spam alerts by me here and I have received many reputation points for this thread. Thank you all for the reputation points. If I ever feel that my spam alerts are not appreciated and or taken the wrong way then I will stop. For now it appears that they are appreciated.
    I hear ya. I appreciate when everyone helps one another on here when it comes to avoiding scams. I've learnt so much from this site and its members, and am now much more saavy when it comes to spotting the 'real deals'. If it wasn't for people posting on here about things - I don't know what info of mine could of been ripped off or how many pages of spam I'd be deleting daily! I thank everyone who does take the time to post their suspicions. It helps me make a more educated choice and I hope my posts are helpful as well. There really is no nice way to word a spam/scam comment- so if you are an OP of a deal/offer that raises suspicions- don't take offence or take it personal (unless you are spamming intentionally (*cough* fake nike/video conversion people)- take it with a grain of salt- we are all here to help each other on here!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

EDIT: i am out of invites, but others on this thread are offering invites. check below
    EDIT:to the people who pmed me but havent recieved the invite, check spam folder
    subject line is "You have been invited to join La Societe Stella Artois"

so stella has started a new website that give you invites to parties, tickets to events and stuff. Its invite only. I have a few invites left so if you pm your email address i can send you an invite. Please note the events are ontario(toronto) only. but i assume the swag and stuff is nationwide.

http://www.lasocietestellaartois.com

"La Société Stella Artois members receive exclusive benefits at select locations across New York City and Toronto. From discounted dishes in top restaurants to special benefits in unique museums and movie theaters. Card carrying members will be provided with these special benefits with a flash of their membership card."
    Last edited by dchu76; Tue, Oct 26th, 2010 at 02:09 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

be sure to send your email in the PM where i send the invite to

only 9 invites left.

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

sent

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

ohh i will send you a pm now , thanks!

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

PMed you

Thx!
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Page 7 of 365 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread Information