User Tag List

Page 353 of 365 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 5462
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The BBB is the The Better Business Bureau.

The BBB' purpose "is to collect information on business reliability, alert the public to frauds against consumers and businesses, provide information on ethical business practices, and act as mutually trusted intermediaries between consumers and businesses to resolve disputes" see Wikipedia, search Better Business Bureau.

Website is: www.bbb.org/canada
    On the main page there is a button to "file a complaint"

It's very simple, follow the instructions and your complaint will be processed.
    BBB will send you confirmation of receiving your complaint, and confirmation of an agent assigned to your complaint along with confirmation of sending the complaint to the business in question.

"Labatt Breweries" and "Grip Limited" are both searchable Company Names.

Hope this help.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am glad to see that you may be getting somewhere with the BBB--the last time I contacted them about a prize I had won from a legit company but never recieved, they commented that they were unable to assist me because I had not made a purchase (payed anyone) for the prize so they could not help me! This was more than 3 years ago so their policy might have changed! Good luck --I have given up having recieved nothing that was promised from Stella!

bbr
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone else received he new strange email about the missing rewards?

Bonjour Member,

We are trying to send out your final rewards but the suppliers we are using can not ship Canada Post and UPS cannot deliver to PO boxes. We need to have a new address on file in order to send the remaining rewards. Please send us your shipping address as soon as possible.

Please get back to me by 2PM on August 26th as we want to get these out as soon as possible.

Thank you!3

C'est la vie.
    -Miranda, La Société Stella Artois Concierge

My address has never changed. I received the first few rewards no problem!
    And why such a short reply time!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post

Bonjour Member,

We are trying to send out your final rewards but the suppliers we are using can not ship Canada Post and UPS cannot deliver to PO boxes. We need to have a new address on file in order to send the remaining rewards. Please send us your shipping address as soon as possible.

Please get back to me by 2PM on August 26th as we want to get these out as soon as possible.

Thank you!3

C'est la vie.

I spoke with a rep from Labatt Canada today, who informed me that "La Societe" is working on getting that "lost list" from the last day of the promo sorted out.

They might just need you to give them to address again.

As for the short time span for a reply...it might just be La Societe trying to wriggle their way out of delivering rewards. If members don't reply by that date, then La Societe may not be 'legally responsible' to fulfill the reward offer.

When did you receive this message? I haven't received anything.
    DANGER

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I wonder how many people/orders were on that "lost list"?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I have items lost from the initial order date of May 16th iirc. Still waiting, a couple e-mails have been sent.

@bbr, how much did you have to bug them to get that e-mail response?
    Looking for $10 Ticketmaster Gift Codes (from iCoke) - Click HERE or PM me if you got them, THANKS!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BobSagget View Post
    I wonder how many people/orders were on that "lost list"?
    Too many
    DANGER

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does "La Societe" / Miranada confirm that this is happening either on email or facebook ? If yes, they should inform us. Otherwise, we don't know if we are on the recovered "lost list". They can still say that you are not on the "lost list" at the end.

They should give (at least) a week for people to reply the correct address instead of one day. People may just cannot go to check the email for few days for lots of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    I spoke with a rep from Labatt Canada today, who informed me that "La Societe" is working on getting that "lost list" from the last day of the promo sorted out.

They might just need you to give them to address again.

As for the short time span for a reply...it might just be La Societe trying to wriggle their way out of delivering rewards. If members don't reply by that date, then La Societe may not be 'legally responsible' to fulfill the reward offer.

When did you receive this message? I haven't received anything.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post

Bonjour Member,

Thank you!3

C'est la vie.

i never got this email

should i contact them? what email should i use?
    Get FREE Amazon gift cards and Paypal @ Superpoints http://superpoints.com/refer/mipip Don't forget to fill out your basic profile

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I contacted them. They said since the e-mail was not directed at me, and that all my rewards were shipped!

replied by Miranda
    Looking for $10 Ticketmaster Gift Codes (from iCoke) - Click HERE or PM me if you got them, THANKS!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchii View Post
    I contacted them. They said since the e-mail was not directed at me, and that all my rewards were shipped!

replied by Miranda
    Thats what she told me when I emailed her 2 months ago asking where those rewards were. I'm still waiting

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I was told that "Labatt will be dealing with all of these things from now on" but they never gave me an e-mail to contact Labatt. Does anyone have it? Or do you suppose I should just find a Contact Us thing for Labatt?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeste View Post
    I was told that "Labatt will be dealing with all of these things from now on" but they never gave me an e-mail to contact Labatt. Does anyone have it? Or do you suppose I should just find a Contact Us thing for Labatt?
    That's your best bet
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi kyeste,

Was it Grip Limited (Miranda) that told you Labatt was dealing with it? I contacted Labatt by phone (1-800-268-BEER) because I thought it better to speak with a live person than to use their contact page. Plus, I ran out of room on their complaint form.

I was asked to email them my confirmation emails, and the email that said all my rewards had been shipped out to [email protected] with "La Societe Stella Artois" as the subject. I haven't heard back from them yet, but maybe if others send them emails, we'll get a response. Hopefully.

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

It was Grip Limited I believe. I'll use their contact us form and ask where they would prefer I send my confirmation e-mails.
    Last edited by Kyeste; Fri, Aug 26th, 2011 at 02:13 PM.

Page 353 of 365 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 ... LastLast

Thread Information