User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Jules

This is Jules our kitten who turned 1 on December 24th. She took a shine to catnapping in the Christmas tree about 6 feet up!

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

I could overdose on all of this cuteness Good luck to all of the parents of these adorable critters
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"If only cats could talk..."
    Pet Name: Chewie
    Story: My gorgeous ginger boy 'Chewie' came in one day looking like this. Only he knows what happened...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Sadie

My pet Sadie, you can't keep out of the bath tub!! The minute she hears the water running, she is in the bathroom, balancing on the side of the bath tub, waiting for the bubbles and water to be just right!

Last edited by fame4ever; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 11:28 PM.

Ummagumma
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Isn't Love Grande?!?
    These are my furbabies Lily and Seurat. Who ever said cats and dogs can't get along clearly did not know what they were talking about, because when these two met it was love at first sight!!!
    Last edited by Ummagumma; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Did not post name or description

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here is Sahara with what she thinks is her baby puppy but really love is blind
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ummagumma
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Autumn is soooo cute!!! I wish I could give her a big hug!!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Name: Mr. Chop
    Relationship: adopted son

Mr. Chop might be the smartest cat in the world - he fully understands complicated English conversation, and we didn't realize it for a long time during which he had taken full advantage. He's also a natural born model, delivering meaningful looks when facing the camera.

This photo was taken with a simple 3mp camera with natural lighting from the window. He was resting in an Ikea chair while I grabbed the camera to immortalize this beautiful moment.
    ************************ <a href="http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/t4tintin">Get Free Gift Cards from Swagbucks</a>
    <a href="https://livingsocial.com/redeem_invite/25197464-ellemo?ref=lnk">Get $5 Credit from LivingSocial by entering email</a>

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Picture Name: Christmas Baby
    Pet Name: Tula
    Relationship: family pet
    This is my little doggie, she's a pomeranian poodle. This picture was taken on Christmas day, as she was about to receive her own present, doggie treats! She loves her little Christmas dress, and this was Tula's 2nd Christmas. Whenever she wants to wear her little red dress, she comes up to me, her owner and barks until I clothe her in it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oscar
    This is a pic of my son Aidan and his new puppy Oscar taken last summer. Oscar thinks that Aidan is very tasty

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Picture Name: The bulldog and the rabbit
    Pet Name: Oscar and Bunny
    Relationship: Family pets
    This is our little Oscar playing with our pet rabbit in the backyard. Oscar is the friendliest english bulldog. He loves to play with anybody, even Bunny.

Canadian
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pet Name: Chewbacca
    Story: This is my cat Chewbacca when he was roughly 3-4 months old. While he was a youngster he would barely drink any water from his bowl, but the minute you sit down with your own glass of water to relax he would appear out of nowhere and help himself!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name: This is Brady & Bailey. They were 2 years old when this picture was taken.

Story: This picture was not posed. I walked into my bedroom and found them cuddled up together on the couch like this. I then took about 50 pictures and called my whole family in to look, lol. I often find them cuddling but this picture is my most favourite. I love how Brady has his arm around his brother. It reminds me how my fiance & I sleep!

Relation: They are my babies

Last edited by Spazdoodles; Thu, Dec 30th, 2010 at 12:44 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pet Name: Maja
    Story: This is my little Maja at 3 months old, trying to imitate Donkey from Shrek...I think she pulls it off quite nicely. She's now 5 but still the cutest, funniest, and spunkiest chihuahua I've ever met. She's such a social butterfly that everyone wants me to visit with her. She jumps from lap to lap looking for a neck or tummy rub, and when you're done with her, she'll move on to the next victim for some more.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Are submissions done now?
    WOW, there are so many adorable cuddly pets in these pictures. Gonna be some tough decisions.
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information