User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

• Name: Leo the Rat Terror...er...I mean Rat Terrier, supposedly 3/4 chihuahua, but evidently ALL terrier.
    • Relationship: We have a love/hate relationship lol.

"Please don't let anyone see me like this."

Leo's grandmother thought he would look cute this winter in this furry jacket. I thought I would try it on him. Well, he looks all harmless and cute but guess what? He's built like a mini pit bull and strong as hell lol. It took 20 minutes of barking, wrestling, biting, scratching, and crying (alright that was me) to get it on him for these 2 seconds.

What you don't see is him go mental immediately after I snap the pic, spin around in circles at light speed, first on 4 legs, then on 3, with one leg stuck out in the air and almost free of the coat. He then throws himself on his back and scrapes himself around on the floor until he manages to free himself entirely.

Leo is the happiest dog ever. Period. Leo loves everyone and everything, with one minor exception. When Leo hears the song "Tic Toc" by Ke$ha, at the very opening notes of the song, his ears perk up, and his face changes to a look of horrible distress. lol He waits it out though...staring intently at the radio till the song nears the end. Then, at that short part near the end of the song where the beat changes...Leo can no longer bear it. He lets out long, guttural, LOUD, "ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"s They start off quiet and low, and build up to sounds that rival wolves. lol Then the song ends...and he walks away like nothing happened.

Needless to say I like to play the song over and again on You Tube and laugh hysterically. It never gets old.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

freebie shopoholic
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Name of Picture: Pinkey on a Fall afternoon.
    Name of cat: Pinky aka Monkey
    Picture was taken when I was raking the leaves. Pinkey was playing and helping me rake the leaves and then he decided to burrow himself in a pile of red leaves and only sneaked his head out for a peek and hide again (pee-ka-boo?).

His nose is bright pink when I found him when he was a baby near the garbage bins (in winter last year). Now, he's a nice clever cat who brings me presents (pigeons, crickets and mice) on a regular basis! He likes to sleep in the bathroom sink!
    Last edited by lisalovlee33; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 05:34 PM.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Name: Petra
    Relationship: Giver of food and portable cat bed

She's 5lbs of pure cat fury. Or at least she likes to think that. She's a very active girl, who's pretty certain ANY glass of water is actually out for her to drink from or knock over. She went missing for two days this past November and I couldn't stop crying, but she came home and she's been a terror ever since

Did you see the pool? They flipped the B!tch!

I'm going to South Korea!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name your picture: Santa Paws
    Pet Name: Rolo
    Rolo is 6 years old and had to suffer as our 4 year old son wanted to put a Santa hat on her . She only sat long enough for me to take a picture!! Needless to say, she doesn't sleep on the couch for too long when our son is around!
    Last edited by emonacha; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 06:21 PM.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

• Cheezie eating Baby Marishka
    • Marishka is my pet Russian jumping hamster, named after the vampire from Van Helsing (yes, she bites!). On this particular day she was taste testing a cheezie. Afterwards she requested a shot of vodka to go with her Cheezie, naturally!

Last edited by Cheapnik; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 07:42 PM.
    2010: won $4050 in contests! 2011: won $2160 in contests! 2012: won $86 in contests! 2013: won $137 in contests!
    Earned $320 so far in amazon gift cards on Swagbucks.com !
    Check out Cheapniks blog: Living Rich On The Cheap

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Name your picture: Aren't I hansome
    Pet Name:Felix
    Your relationship: My big baby. lol
    A cute short story about the picture: This is Felix my 12lb 3yrs old kitty. Yes that is right-12lbs! he's big. He gets shaved every so often and his hair is getting longer here again-it is about half as long as it is full length. I looked through the photos of him that are recent and realized I needed to take a better one than any that I have. I also know he thinks he is very hansome and loves to pose for the camera soooo.... I grabbed his favorite blanket and put it on his favorite chair (my sisters chair that he often takes ownership of lol) and I set him on there and started snapping photos. lol This was the best one out of the bunch. He loves the camera and loves the attention during his little photo shoots. lol I did upload a few more photos in the album on my profile that I was choosing between if anyone wants to look. The two I was debating between was this one and the one where he looks like he is sticking his tongue out.
    Last edited by dealsniffer; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 07:30 PM.
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

MommaSaver
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Pet Name: Cinnamon
    Relationship: Our loving bundle of fluff...
    Little bit about the picture....

This is Cinnamon trying to get on the computer and help me out on SC... Too funny.. She would sit for the longest time with me while I was online...

Last edited by MommaSaver; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 07:51 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Title: Awwwwwwwwwwwww mommy do we have to?
    Relationship: Owner/mommy/purveyor of bacon
    Name: Madison
    aka Maddy Q. Bear

This is Maddy, a cute and cuddly Shih-Tzu puppy who was six weeks old when this was taken. My husband had recently returned from a trip to Toronto and had bought a six inch stuffed moose wearing a Toronto hoody from the airport as a gift for me. We decided, since Maddy was so small, to see if it would fit her. Lo and behold it did and she forever gained the nickname Maddy Bear since she's like a living teddy bear.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is my kitty, Frak. He reads the tabloids like me, and acts like the neighbour's dog - he will sit for a treat, chase his tail and tries to bark out the window to other animals. I looooove him!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pet Name:
    Meet Penny Lane Koothrappali - named after a Beatles Song ("Penny Lane") and 2 of the characters from the TV show the Big Bang Theory.

Relationship: Doting mother. Provider of food, treats, and endless belly rubs.

Story:
    Penny's life started as a tough one. When she was only about 4 months old, her and her brothers & sisters were locked in a small kennel in the middle of January (a January in Winnipeg, no less) and left for the garbage workers to pick up and dispose of. Luckily, a neighbor spotted the kennel and brought them to the Humane Society where their dedicated staff nursed the puppies back to health. With a mug like that, it took all of 3 seconds for her to win our hearts and a place in our home. As you can see, at the age of 1, she's now a rambunctious addition to our family, and one scary killer whaler (Penny's 1st Halloween).

If you'd like to see a picture of Penny as a little pup and the news story about her rescue, please feel free to click the following: http://www.winnipegdogs.com/2010/01/...rden-city.html. There's also a link to the CTV newscast about it there (under CTV's Jan 6/10 archives).

Good luck to all other contestants!

Last edited by Mags177; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 08:19 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pet Name: IZZY
    Story: Izzy is a 6 month old white & brown parti-pomeranian. Her personality and mannerisms (and sometimes her looks) are part cat part human, but trust me, she is all DOG! Here she is at 3 months on our bed. At bedtime, she likes to get under the covers and rest her head on my pillow just like a real human being =)

Last edited by mrstoodamngood; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 08:09 PM.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Name of Picture: Gonna Sleep in Style

Relationship: I am the proud 'mommy' to this 5 year old Pomeranian.

Pet's Name: Dinglehopper

Story: Dinglehopper was born in a puppy mill in Missouri, purchased by a puppy broker and then re-sold to a pet store here in Canada. He has been through a lot of health/medical challenges in his 5 years - ranging from 3 surgeries for Luxating Patellas (dislocating kneecaps) to a diagnosis of Progressive Retinal Atrophy that is robbing him of his eyesight. Despite all of his health challenges he has a delightful personality remains happy. The Ferrari dog bed in this picture did not belong to Dinglehopper, but rather his 'brother' Pickles (a pug/bulldog mix). Pickles is destructive and likes to wreck things. When Dingle saw Pickles trying to wreck his brand new bed the same day he got it Dinglehopper was not impressed and decided to adopt the Ferrari bed as his own. (Note: Dinglehopper looks a little 'off' in this picture as he was dealing with yet another health challenge and had just come home from the vet and was medicated)

Last edited by Dinglehopper; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 08:21 PM.
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is my 7month old Kitten Bentley!! He loves to stick his tongue at people!! This is him on sitting on my purse teasing us!! Haha we noticed he just randomly does this and keeps it out for a good little while!! Hes my first kitten and quite a trouble maker!! But i love him!! <3

* Kitten with an attitude*

Last edited by pasqua28; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 08:28 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pet Name: Honeydew
    Story: Honeydew loves remote controls, thus his nickname, "Remote Kitty." Most of the time "Remote Kitty" hides the remotes by sprawling on top of them. Then he pretends he has no idea where they are. Sometimes he changes channels or adjusts volume. Then he acts like he doesn't notice. When I'm searching for the remote, I know just where to look - underneath him! In this photo, "Remote Kitty" displays the small collection of remotes he has gathered over the years.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NAP-BUDDIES

Wolvie is my now almost 3 year old ferret. When we first got him (at this picture he is 6 weeks old) he used to fall asleep EVERYWHERE-here he is in a jacket pocket. Even now he chooses weird and exciting spots to sleep (drawers, dog kennels, winter boots).

Last edited by weaselqueen; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 08:37 PM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information