User Tag List

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know why, but I wait for last minute for everything! I have 3 receipts to send in and I'll try the original form because I used coupons. Fingers crossed

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Today, got my 4th and final rebate back.

For this rebate, I used the NEW form but on the Zellers receipt, I blacked out the Glade $10 off coupon (as well as other coupons) that appeared at the very end. However, I did NOT black out the SPC 10% discount line.

Also, I noticed "$5" was written in black marker on the back of my 2 gift cards.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I must be lucky. I used new form, I used coupons. One of the receipt only have 2 items (Glade oil candles) with the $10 off $15 - clearly paid less than $8 with taxes in.

I received gift cards for ALL of them ($5 x8 in total).

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

i call them today and lady told me i will receive my rejected packet in 4-5 days .i call SC johnson and lady on phone told me she want to send me cheque
    ($40) but i refused it.SC johnson is always great in handling problems but i dont wanna make money from them.i hate this glade mail in rebate thingi.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovecoupons View Post
    ...i hate this glade mail in rebate thingi.
    Me too! I am very disappointed in the entire thing. Today I received my rejected rebate. I spent $18+tax on Glade on the receipt - $6 (3x$2) coupons + time, postage and so on. After deducting the coupons I still spent $12 + tax on candles. Here is what disappoints me the most. When I found out about this offer and looked at the form, there wasn't anything written at the bottom. I went and got my Glade, but when I wanted to print out the form to mail it in they changed it by adding a new section at the bottom. Secondly, even though I used coupons, I made sure to spend well above $10 on Glade. Not valid in conjunction with other offer... blah blah, I guess they are rejecting rebates if you bought the candles on sale. Ha ha ha What a joke! Damage done, thank you for the offer, never again!
    Last edited by cesdit; Mon, Jan 10th, 2011 at 09:50 PM.

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Received 2, another one was rejected (I emailed a complaint but no response so far), and waiting for another one....

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Originally Posted by francis71
    Add three more rejections (I think I have more to come) but I am definitely resending with orginal form - two of the receipts did not have coupons for glade but had coupons on them -what they needed to say is that you cannot use any coupon on your grocery bill or we will deny your form. Anybody else have a very large #17 (I wondered if it was the employee number) - and the letter that I got said I had purchased the wrong product

I also got a rejection letter with a large #17, and a letter that said I purchase the wrong product. My receipt was over $76 and yes I did use coupons with my purchase, buy it wasn't for the glad products. My bill had 4 glade candles, they were on sale 2/$7. So they were rang in as $3.99 then $3.01, then $3.99, then $3.01. I had nearly twenty items on my bill, the candles were about midway. At the end of my purchase they took the coupons off, which wasnt' that much, as I only used a couple dollars in coupons. Needles to say this was my first MIR and I dont think I will try them again. I think I'll just stick to my coupons, sales, and great deals. Thx.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I've only sent in one and I got the rejected rebate today.

I was really mad while reading the letter why it was rejected. Apparently the reason was because I used coupon. However, the amount of money that I spent after coupon was over $10. And according to this post http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/2619827-post189.html, they said it was ok to do so.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

I got rejection letters today. It doesn't make sense that some people got to use coupons and the rest of use got rejected.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I totally forgot about this rebate. hmmm....I suspect I will be getting a reject letter too. I think I used coupons...but if I remember correctly it was for other stuff.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    137 (100%)

I got mine x 2 today, sorry to hear about sooo many people having soooo many problems with this promotion

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Two of my friends got rejected last rebates, they did not participate this time. I guess they started to be picky and reject a lot of rebate. I am still waiting for mine, I did not use coupon for this product but did use product for other products and asked the CSto enter the coupons after each product. That was the last 18500 points SDM promotion before Christmas.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

I did two of these in November (with coupons) and had no problems. I submitted another and just got a rejection in the mail yesterday. Bummer. No more glade for me!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pouf View Post
    I did two of these in November (with coupons) and had no problems. I submitted another and just got a rejection in the mail yesterday. Bummer. No more glade for me!
    yep, same with me and i'm done with the Glade offer. nice while it lasted.
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THOSE WHOSE PC GCs WEREN'T ACTIVATED....

The number to phone is 1-866-288-0206. Leave a message. They WILL call you back.

My mother called the above number(about her cards that were conveniently "not activated") and had to leave a message, BUT a nice lady from PC called her back about 5 minutes later. They told her that all those GCs were activated when they left their possession. They claim that GLADE has DEACTIVATED the cards themselves for some reason. She proceeded to take all my mother's info, and said she was contacting GLADE herself to see what was going on.

I WILL UPDATE Y'ALL AS SOON AS I HAVE SOME MORE DETAILS OF WHAT THEY WILL DO TO CORRECT THE SITUATION.
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread Information