User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi everyone! This is my first "brag" on SC, it's not much but I thought I would share some deals that I got today

SDM had crazy markdowns on all their Halloween chocolate and I felt like a little kid in a candy store! I bought 2 bags of Kit Kat (12s and 26s), 1 bag of Coffee Crisp (12s) and 1 bag of Twix/Snickers/M&Ms (30s) for only $8!! I also bought 2 boxes of Kashi Cherry Dark Chocolate granola bars for .98 cents (2x$2 off, 2.49 each). I used the 8000bp SPC coupon and bought some Simply Food products (the Sweet & Salty popcorn is AMAZING!) and racked up 10665 points

I also stopped by Zellers and they had the big boxes of Hershey chocolate and Maynards (98s) for only $8. I also got 3 boxes of Stouffers frozen food with PINS for only $3.57 (used $2 WUB3 and SPC) I love the day after Halloween! It's Christmas for people like me
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, SPC Student Price Card, Zellers

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

great deals!

I used me $2 off kashi too ... only got 1 box though, because I didnt realize one of my coupons expired Oct29! the day before the sale started!! >.<

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Great time to get cheap treats. I buy for treat bags for my sons birthday party. I just have to hide them so they don't get eaten.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to SDM, Superstore, Zellers, and Giant Tiger this morning, most the candy weren't even 50% off but all decoration were 50-75% off. After a week the candy will be even cheaper and then i'll buy some. I only got a couple decorations. SDM did have Nestle Noir 64% cocoa with caramel on clearance for $1 each(reg $3) and I had some $1 off coupons left so I cleaned them out of that product.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Great deals! Thanks!!

I saw the Nestle Favorites 44's at Zellers yesterday here with the $1.50 off peelie "Bat" coupon on them...so hoping they go on sale this week!!! they had tons left! haha

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carlyincanada View Post
    Great deals! Thanks!!

I saw the Nestle Favorites 44's at Zellers yesterday here with the $1.50 off peelie "Bat" coupon on them...so hoping they go on sale this week!!! they had tons left! haha
    That's what I've got my eye on too! lol They had more of those left than ANYTHING else at my zellers!

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    That's what I've got my eye on too! lol They had more of those left than ANYTHING else at my zellers!
    ----------------

LOL, same here! They had lots of them! & I saw a couple Bat coupons were laying there (must have fell off) so I scooped them up for later!!! exp 31dec2010!!! haha

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Gummies are my favourite, and SDM had 50s of Maynards assorted for $3.99, and Zellers had the 95s for $8.99 (not 50% off!). I also got this 400g bag of Deli Jelli assorted gummi (like the marshmallow-y gummies) for $2.99, and of course the Twix/Snickers/M&Ms one OP mentioned for $3.79.
    Use this invite worth 50 bonus points to join SUPERPOINTS for free Amazon or PayPal $$ now!
    Complete your basic profile for 30 chances to win!

Thread Information