User Tag List

Trading Score
    227 (100%)

I am having trouble reading the new $20 Pepsi/Tostitos rebate form - and want to make sure I have it correct before submitting it.

I found these forms at Loblaws in Brossard and they are all in French.

Specifically, it says, "inscrit les codes a barres a la main a l'endos du recu original". This part is underlined for emphasis on the form.

Does this mean that I need to write the purchased products barcodes on the back of the original receipt? I just want to make sure I'm reading it correctly because it appears you don't need to send in the actual barcodes/upcs from the products.

Thanks for your help
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Yup. It's "hand-write the UPCs on the back of the original receipt".

Trading Score
    227 (100%)

The first few sentences of the rebate "Conditions Officielles" on the back of the form:

"Limite d'un formulaire de demande de cartes-cadeaux par adresse ou par foyer. Seuls les formulaires originaux, les recus de caisse (indiquant la date et l'endroit de l'achat, les produits achetes et leprix) originaux et les codes a barres inscrient a la main a l'endos du recu original provenant des formats d'emballages et des marques admissibles seront acceptes; ni les photocopies ni les autres formats ou marques ne seront acceptes. Les recus de caisse et les codes a barres seront sujets a verification."

Trading Score
    227 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by screamy View Post
    Yup. It's "hand-write the UPCs on the back of the original receipt".
    Awesome Thank you very much!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetonester521 View Post
    The first few sentences of the rebate "Conditions Officielles" on the back of the form:

"Limite d'un formulaire de demande de cartes-cadeaux par adresse ou par foyer. Seuls les formulaires originaux, les recus de caisse (indiquant la date et l'endroit de l'achat, les produits achetes et leprix) originaux et les codes a barres inscrient a la main a l'endos du recu original provenant des formats d'emballages et des marques admissibles seront acceptes; ni les photocopies ni les autres formats ou marques ne seront acceptes. Les recus de caisse et les codes a barres seront sujets a verification."
    ''LIMIT of one form per gift card per house or address. only original forms, cash register receipts (indicating the date and where purchased, the products purchased and the price)the orignial bar codes and also the rewrite the codes by hand on the back of the original receipt of the approproiate packaged size and the brands allowed will only be accepted. no photocopies accepted or any other brands or package size will be accepted. All cash register receipts and bar codes are subject to verification.''

Hope this helps!!
    Bye

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You are correct!Great French!

Thread Information