User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Coupon Swap??

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Hello fellow Victoria SC'ers...I live in Calgary, but spend a lot of time in Victoria...we do coupon swaps regularly in Calgary. Just wondering if anyone in Victoria would be interested in meeting up...somewhere public obviously, for a swap???
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i'd be up for it! maybe meeting somewhere that kids can play (i have a just shy of 3yr old little girl)..
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

oh there is a local victoria coupon train that does the rounds regularly (sorta a ziplock baggie that circles around through about a dozen people) that runs off of kidsinvictoria.com

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Right on! We do swaps monthly or so in Calgary...but I'm coming to Vic for 2 weeks Tuesday, then 6 weeks over Xmas, so nice to meet some Sc'ers at home too!! I have Lo's so kid friendly would be good!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hey!
    I'm definitely interested! Never done any type of coupon swap so not too sure what to expect, but would love to participate.
    I don't have any little ones yet (only 22) but I really love kids.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i'm always up to meeting new couponers sharing "tricks of the trade".. i'm happy to bring my excess and even my working binder to trade and just share what i have, i try to grab some excess whenever i see a full pad to toss in the train if we're lucky i'll have the train during a meet up but since i just passed it off it'll probably be another month before i get it again

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Fun! Right now, my trade pile/give away pile is literally that..a pile that exists in a ziploc baggy lol, the only organizing I've had time for is my own coupon binder. Otherwise it's an old dig out session to find bundles to give to anyone who needs anything baby or whatever But, my extras will likely be different than yours because I don't have a family

Any thoughts about a good meet up place? I have no idea what would work especially for kid friendly. Are we thinking coffee shop or...?

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

thats what i love about the circling train.. what might be covetted by be others have no interest in them and vice versa...is there anythign particular that either of you are looking for?

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

i would love to, i have traded with midnightly many times so far, and a coupon meet up is right up my alley, not just how the heck do i get there

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Usually what we do....(and not saying we need to do it this way)...bring your extra coupons which are free to give to others in an envy. We all swap envelopes and take whatever you need. We also can do a wishlist on here to and make a seperate envy for each member, if you have one or some coupons from their list. We usually do McDonalds, but I'm open to whatever...this will be really fun!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

dental sounds similar what lady_arianna and i have done in the past, we have also brought together our own personal stashes and traded from there (she knows i covet the easy ups coupons and she loves the luminaries coupons) i'm always up to trading things like FPC's with others i just don't want to "toss them in a baggy" up for grabs kinda thing

a great place lady_arianna and i have used in the past is Hillside mall, they have a childrens playplace in an empty store which works great (the door is half shut to prevent kids from leaving and it has toys to entertain kids without them being stuck in a stroller)

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

That's Perfect! Hillside is good! My kids will be staying with Grandmas....te he he. Sooo when were you all thinking....Wed or Friday morning this week is good for me....or something next week too.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i know lady_arianna has to come in from naniamo (and work out a few things to be able to come in) so might let her suggest a day.. i'm not a morning person (i'll openly admit that) and tend not to leave the house in the mornings (ok i'll admit i'm a bit spoiled and tend to sleep in til around 10am most days)

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i know lady_arianna has to come in from naniamo (and work out a few things to be able to come in) so might let her suggest a day.. i'm not a morning person (i'll openly admit that) and tend not to leave the house in the mornings (ok i'll admit i'm a bit spoiled and tend to sleep in til around 10am most days)
    OMG! Sleep in until 10??!! What is that...I seem to have forgotten lol. Sure lady_arianna can pick the date...I'm pretty much open and can meet at anytime...I just have a dental conference at the end of next week and a few appts here and there.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

as soon as i catch her on facebook or msn i'll send her here to pick the day lol

yup sleep till 10, up till 2.. i tend to do my sewing/TV time after toodles goes to bed.. hubby works nights so it's the only chance at quiet time for me.. and they get some "daddy daughter" time in the mornings together

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information