User Tag List

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Mcminsen's coupon zone

hopesdreams
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Glad your back thanks for all your work here!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Here is another coupon ..Pampers .

I haven't put VOID on it bcoz I haven't scanned the backside with the UPC on it .

Details :

Manufacturer coupon ( Can be used in any store )

Expiry - November 19 , 2010

UPC : 64213314

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Sweet!!! So glad to see the Skanky Pickle coupon thread up again! Better than ever.
    Thanks so much, McMinsen
    Wanna get prizes and gift cards just for surfing the web?http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tuktu60

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

***Reminder***

For a quick look at just the images I've posted, see the clickable thumbnail gallery in post #1. To find a particular image in the gallery or on the thread, see the alphabetical index in post #2.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/163829-...n-zone-canada/

--------------------------------------

Thanks everyone and thank you MrsSunshine for the Rexall coupon heads up. I can't remember EVER finding a coupon at my Rexall stores here so I don't even look. I guess I better stop by.

Thanks also tjthemanto for the coupon post!

Just a quick one before I run out the door. I got this coupon from a Greens+ demo rep at Thrifty Foods in North Vancouver on Saturday. It came with some healthy samples. It's good to get fortified when you're on the run. She didn't have the coupons right out on the table but I spied them under her elbow and boldly asked her for one!

This coupon expires... (ACK! I just looked at it.) Nov.30 '10.

Last edited by mcminsen; Fri, Nov 12th, 2010 at 07:22 AM.

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

thanks for all your hard work mcminsen!!!!
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Glad to have your back! And I love your thread title - awesome.
    Thanks for all your effort on our behalf.

Trading Score
    186 (100%)

I'm SUBSCRIBED!!! :D

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Hey, you're back!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I had a weird experience today. The SDM that I had found to be very reliable for getting most of the Smartsource store coupons out and out earlier than any other store, had NONE today. But, they did have all the little advertising signs for the products that you sometimes see instead of the coupons. So, all through the store were these ads on the Smartsource posts and ZERO coupons! I dunno...

Here are a few more coupons that I picked up at the Safeway store on Lonsdale in North Vancouver a couple of days ago. The first two are valid only at Safeway and have short expiries (Dec.15 '10). I'm not sure if there are versions of these in the Metro stores in the east.

And then we have the Aylmer's Accents canned tomatoes coupon. It comes in a booklet and has a nice looong expiry, Dec.31 '11. I've also been finding this Aylmer's one at Save On and IGA.

Last edited by mcminsen; Mon, Dec 13th, 2010 at 07:52 AM.

Trading Score
    186 (100%)

Hello there
    was wondering where the $2 Dellissio was found? today i made a mad dash for Save-on on Kingsway, then Safeway on Kingsway, then Save-on at Metrotown, then Superstore, nothing

Trading Score
    186 (100%)

Has anyone had any luck with finding coupons inside the Love of Baking booklets?
    I found about 30 booklets at Superstore - Metrotown on displays, and not a single coupon inside the middle ?
    Last edited by Sandra4; Mon, Nov 8th, 2010 at 11:43 PM.

Stacking ninja....Hija!!! nottinkerbell's Avatar
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

[QUOTE=mcminsen;2621546]I had a weird experience today. The SDM that I had found to be very reliable for getting most of the Smartsource store coupons out and out earlier than any other store, had NONE today. But, they did have all the little advertising signs for the products that you sometimes see instead of the coupons. So, all through the store were these ads on the Smartsource posts and ZERO coupons! I dunno...

This sounds familiar.....my local safeway is usually PACKED with smartsoirce coupons and the last 2 months or so there isn't a single coupon in there. Very depressing as I was always guaranteeed all the smartsource coupons
    Have I mentioned I love coupons??

Stacking ninja....Hija!!! nottinkerbell's Avatar
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Lol...the first paragraph above should be in quotes.

I guess thats what I get for trying to "quote" on my iPod. Sorry
    Have I mentioned I love coupons??

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra4 View Post
    Hello there
    was wondering where the $2 Dellissio was found? today i made a mad dash for Save-on on Kingsway, then Safeway on Kingsway, then Save-on at Metrotown, then Superstore, nothing
    I found the $2 Delissio coupon at the Safeway on Lonsdale Ave. in North Vancouver. I also found it today at the Safeway store near City Hall in Vancouver (City Square?). Be patient but vigilant. I'm sure it will show up at more stores soon. Danam314 said that it takes about one week for the new coupons to get put out in all the stores that are going to have them and they just started this past weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra4 View Post
    Has anyone had any luck with finding coupons inside the Love of Baking booklets?
    I found about 30 booklets at Superstore - Metrotown on displays, and not a single coupon inside the middle ?
    Same here. I found lots of them at the RCSS on Grandview Highway and... just recipes!

[QUOTE=nottinkerbell;2621839]
    Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    I had a weird experience today. The SDM that I had found to be very reliable for getting most of the Smartsource store coupons out and out earlier than any other store, had NONE today. But, they did have all the little advertising signs for the products that you sometimes see instead of the coupons. So, all through the store were these ads on the Smartsource posts and ZERO coupons! I dunno...

This sounds familiar.....my local safeway is usually PACKED with smartsoirce coupons and the last 2 months or so there isn't a single coupon in there. Very depressing as I was always guaranteeed all the smartsource coupons
    Ya know... I think we may have to start having little chats with some store managers. Maybe they have no idea that anyone wants or cares about the coupons! If enough of us let them know that it's one thing that draws us into the store then maybe they would be inclined to put them out.

I just can't see how it could be too much extra work to just slap those pads onto the displays. I see too many displays with that depressing dotted line rectangle where the coupon pad was supposed to be. And maybe they just threw the pad of coupons out. I've seen four different displays now of the Ziploc Christmas containers and on each one the coupon pad was hiding amongst the product, which is where it probably is when the crate is unpacked. Oy... we could do a whole thread on coupon frustration!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here's three more coupons that I found at the SDM on Marine Drive in North Vancouver this past weekend.

The Thrive coupon is similar to several recent ones but they just keep putting out new versions with later and later expiries. This one now expires April 8 '11. The previous one expired March 11 '11.

The Philips coupon expires Jan.31 '11.

The Alberto coupon is again another updated version. This one expires Feb.28 '11. The previous one expires Dec.31 '10.

Stacking opportunities?

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information