User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste

Stacking ninja....Hija!!! nottinkerbell's Avatar
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    I had an interesting experience with this toothpaste the other day. I don't like it, so I had only gone back to it because I was out of my regular toothpaste. Well, I woke up yesterday morning to liquefied Crest Pro Health (almost a whole tube, if you can imagine) all over the inside of the bathroom cabinet. It had even seeped onto the open shelf below and onto the wall. The cap had come open slightly, and it had poured out like shampoo. I've never had toothpaste do this before! After the big cleanup, the bathroom and master bedroom are still smelling like mint. To me, there's hardly anything more horrible than the smell of toothpaste!

This is my exact problem with it!!! It's to runny!!! My kids keep leaving the lid slightly open ( you have to push fairly hard to snap it down). And the next time I go to use it there is a huge mess in the cabinet!! I have actually put it out of their reach now cuz I'm tired of cleaning up sticky toothpaste. I did email them to give them this feedback but haven't heard back yet.....I like how it cleans though
    Have I mentioned I love coupons??

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i love this toothpaste but i think i am getting dry peeling lips out of it...shall change back to colgate soon

Stacking ninja....Hija!!! nottinkerbell's Avatar
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nottinkerbell View Post
    This is my exact problem with it!!! It's to runny!!! My kids keep leaving the lid slightly open ( you have to push fairly hard to snap it down). And the next time I go to use it there is a huge mess in the cabinet!! I have actually put it out of their reach now cuz I'm tired of cleaning up sticky toothpaste. I did email them to give them this feedback but haven't heard back yet.....I like how it cleans though

Was feeling unheard cuz I hadn't heard a thing back about my email but today in the mail received a letter thanking me for my feedback and an fpc for any crest toothpaste!! Nice
    Have I mentioned I love coupons??

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I think toothpaste is just one of those personal preferences. I like gritty. I feel like it scrubs better. Once in a while I use baking soda on my teeth. I use the cinnamon flavour paste. I like it. Dh really likes the nighttime one but it drys out my mouth. I tried it when colgate discontinued the Fresh Confidence toothpaste. That one left me feeling fresh for hours I guess other people didnt appreciate the burning mintyness

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't like using the toothpaste(crest pro-health whitening) at first, becuase it made my lips dry and peely. But after a couple of weeks of using it, I noticed my teeth more white, and my lips aren't dry and peely as much =)

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I have no problem with skin peeling of the mouth (sounds soo gross LOL!) with the reg pro-health and with night time kind, but with the pro-health whitening I had the whole skin-peely thing goin on... So right now I'm sufferin thru the peel :D!
    In 2010/11 I used over $7700 in coupons!
    My 2012 goal is $6000 in coupons!

:::Alee142010:::

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Sadly I am joining the peely group I have tried this in the past(when I first joined SC and got them Free at LD) and wanted to use the stuff up. From the first time I tried it I got a milky, gummy film that peeled off the inside of my cheeks, inner lips(the part that is up against the teeth) and my tongue. GROSS! I mean I can deal with the texture and heck even the aftretatse but not the peeling. I only used the regular pro health (not whiteing one) and it is by far the worst product I have ever used! DH has the exact same outcome so I finally contacted them after I gave them one more try thinking that maybe now they fixed whatever was causing this. Guess not

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm surprised theres so many negative reviews on it !! I really like it. My favorite has to be the night time one, as it tastes more like mint to me

The one that dries out your mouth, the whitening one.. its' a good thing ! The whitening property is what is drying out your mouth, so if your mouth is dry, your teeth are white ! I noticed it helps a lot. I'm a total nut when it comes to teeth, i'm bossy with my dentist and I brush upwards of 5 times a day. This is a keep product for us !

Glad I stocked up with my FPC's
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Has anyone read all these complaints about this stuff?

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Dental-...shing/show/690
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I also have a problem with certain toothpastes and skin peeling from inside of my mouth also.Anyway I was talking to my sil( dental assistant) and told her and she said it was an allergic reaction and quit using the toothpaste immediately. As it is irritating my mouth.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

never buying the pro health series again. i tried the pro health gel paste and the enamel shield version.

they're too gritty and i noticed that a layer of skin in my mouth practically dissolves and i eventually feel it peel...which is pretty gross!! i too have had the brown stains between teeth that i never had in the past.

i am positive it is the crest paste that is causing the skin peeling because in between the gel toothpaste and the enamel shield toothpaste, i used colgate total (as in i finished pro health, finished colgate, started enamel shield) and i had no such issues with that. hopefully colgate will help remove these inbetween stains

i had emailed crest and finally got the exact same email response mentioned earlier.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information