• 1 Post By gracesmommy
  • 2 Post By alwaysdaddysgirl
  • 2 Post By ssbean
  • 1 Post By improperganda

Thread: wen... ever try it?

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

after having my kids, i noticed my hair changed BIG TIME.. it became oily and frizzy at the same time. i've been trying different shampoo/conditioners and can't find anything that works for me. i dont like shampooing every day but by the 2nd day its so oily! i've been looking into WEN.. has anyone tired it? love it or hate it? is there something in a salon that works the same way? any input would be much appreciated
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    improperganda likes this.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

You can get dry shampoos (a powder that absorbs the oil) instead of shampooing everyday. Does your shampoo have parabens and sulfates? If so try something more natural like something with argon or macadamia nut oil. I have seen those Wen commercials and with all of those bonuses you are still using the same number products on your hair.
    gracesmommy and improperganda like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for sharing.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

I tried Wen and noticed a big improvement in my hair at first. After a few weeks I didn't notice any difference. Also found it took more time than using shampoo and conditioner. Used up the bottle but I wouldn't buy it again. Sally's sells a very similar product called Hair One at 1/3 the price but it is only available in the US. I found Hair One to be about the same as Wen. When I am looking for a new shampoo I like going to Sephora. They will give you a samples.
    gracesmommy and improperganda like this.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I've been wondering the same thing about Wen. I totaly Messed up my hair by perming it in Oct and now that the curl is pretty much gone its just dry and frizzy. I've done about a million natural treatments but nothing works for me. Plus now that a couple inches has grow, then top becomes oilly the bottom is still very dry. I was thinking about trying Wen but after reading several reviews im not too sure anymore.
    gracesmommy likes this.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

thanks everyone! i bought a small bottle of nutrigena anti-residue shampoo at shoppers for about 10bucks. i think it worked okay a couple times but my hair's still so frizzy. i hate using lots of products cause i just dont havve the time. what about frizz eeze? i remember using that when i was a teenager. so frustrating. i'm jealous of girls with bouncy smooth shiny hair!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

have you tried using a gentle shampoo and conditioner, and then a leave in conditioner afterwards?
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Thread Information