User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Expired
    I seem to have a problem with my Brand Sampler arriving covered in Canada Post plastic saying that items had gone missing and were no longer in the package. I've lost many of the BEST brand sampler items this way (especially razors). I got my hubby excited about the ProGlide razor only to find out it was MIA and we received only a sample of some shaving lotion.

Does anyone else have this issue? I see a few people talking about items missing from Brandsampler, but I was wondering how common it really is?

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, I'm a brand new member and I took a look around but didn't see where this post would best be suited.

*edit* I think I maybe should have posted this in the Tea Room, not quite sure how to move/delete it...sorry
    This thread is currently associated with: Canada Post
    Last edited by r0c0upons; Mon, Nov 15th, 2010 at 08:42 PM. Reason: added more information

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

Has this happened more than once? That's crazy!

Designer clothes (including kids) at great prices! Be my first Haute Look referral!
    http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CShaw223

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Wow, I'd be upset. Have you tried issuing a complaint with Canada Post? I would definitely keep track of the specifics (when, how many times, etc) so you can back up your case.

Once I had a magazine arrive in the "Canada Post plastic bag" and it was totally destroyed. I contacted the magazine and they extended my subscription to compensate for the destroyed magazine. Maybe you can try contacting P&G?

It really stinks to be excited for something to arrive and then have this happen.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

yes, unfortunately. If my BrandSampler even comes at all, it's missing items! Granted, I haven't been receiving samples for a very long time, but the times I have were disappointing because of the post! I will be keeping track of when it happens and what I'm missing and I'll definitely look into issuing a complaint! Thanks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wasn't it a Venus razor?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

there was a gillette mens one before, a while ago.

damn, though. if mine are "missing" some, they're just not in the box (I assume because they ran out), but tampering wth your mail and stealing your samples? What the heck?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

very strange

ALL of the boxes i've every gotten...so much glue to keep it shut that I need a hacksaw to open it....well almost.

YMe
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't receive mine at all (happened to me twice already ),so I've sent an email to Canada Post about my missing mails. They responded and said that they would check with their depot, but that's basically all they could do for you.......sigh.....

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I sorta got mine,in my new place,the mailman generally gives it directly to me as it too big to fit my mailbox.BUT this time when i went to get my mail last wk,my sampler box was opened and dumped in the box for trash.I emailed PG and they said they cannot replace it but will send me coupons.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah,... I had that happen too,... for another freebie sample.

The clear plastic bag from Canada Post reads:

-------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret that your mail item is damaged. It was found in this condition in the mailstream.

We realize your mail is important to you, and we are always concerned when mail entrusted to our care is damaged. We continue to improve our processing methods to help reduce occurrences of mail damage in our system.

You may call Canada Post at 1-800-267-1177 or visit our website at www.canadapost.ca, if liability coverage applies. Please note the packaging and contents may be required.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Canada Post
    -------------------------------------------------------

BTW, my freebie sample that this happend to was the U by Kotex freebie that was mailed from USA,... so don't know if it was "damaged" by the United States Postal Service (USPS) or Canada Post. Maybe some female postal worker really needed a tampon or pad!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

aweee its okay guys, theres always next time right?

i got mine alright luckly

Kitsilano Kiddo
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My sampler this time around was also 'missing' the venus razor that I had selected. I don't know if it was a matter of P & G running out or what. The box was intact.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes same here i didn't receive what i had ordered... i think they just pick and choose what they send out even though u click what u want

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Did anyone get the venus razor from last month?

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

I would be so disappointed fi that happened to me i love my Brand sampler! Luckily i did get mine and yes, I got the razor included.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information