User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did this three times this morning and the bonus points appeared on the receipt.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    its actually $1 off
    LOL...oops! was reading the online flyer...bad eyes! guess i'll pass on that one then unless good price after $1 discount. thanks ceren!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RMurp007 View Post
    Did this three times this morning and the bonus points appeared on the receipt.
    good to know! will go back tomorrow

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Did you use coupons to bring the total below the $30 mark? I know when I used my $9 P&G coupons at pharmaplus I Didn't get my airmiles of the value of the coupons.

I wouldn't mind getting the savings card especially if it qualifies for the points. Anyone try it?
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

I went to Rexall last night to get 3 cases of Campbells soup 2/$1 -$1wub2 (for food bank donation) & they would NOT take my coupons!!!! I also had about $25 in other stuff NYC nail polishes & lipsticks so I left everything in the cart & went to Zellers to PM the soup!!! GRRR!!! This is the 3rd time they refused my coupons!!!

I am done with them!!!

Sorry to rant on your thread but our Rexall is ridiculous!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I went to Rexall this morning. I spent about $43 before coupons and after coupons it came to $34, I got 3 regular airmiles and 60 bonus airmiles. I checked rexall website, it says collect 1 arimile for $10. So I am sure you earn airmiles for the money you spend from your pocket after coupons. for product bonus airmiles, I have no idea yet, but i guess you should get those bonus whether or not you use coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I would like to know the same thing. I have some fpcs that I would like to use only if I will get the the airmiles though
    The Rexall computers consider coupons as CASH payment. So your before coupons total has to be $30 and your after coupons total can go below $30 and you still get the 60 airmiles. I knew this from prior promos. So of course the cashier today tells me "oh you won't get the 60 airmiles because your total is now $20.95 (after my coupons). If you want I'll wait and you can go get $9 worth of stuff." I said, "Humor me, hit total and let's move on." Of course, I was right and got the air miles. She said she never knew that it worked like that and thanked me for educating her
    Last edited by mydusty; Sat, Nov 20th, 2010 at 05:38 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

I have a question. does rexall give points on fpc items??? its spend 30 and get 60 airmiles. I would love to use my fpcs to get the airmiles points if rexall gives them out.

same question, did anyone try to use FPCs and still get the bonus?
    Opening an ING Direct bank account with my "orange key" 36097761S1 & make your first deposit of $100, you will Earn $25!

Receive 25 Points more when you sign up for Superpoints for Paypal, Amazon GC, http://superpoints.com/bonus/506rru

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

sorry i wasn't available to post yesterday...yes, Rexall gives airmiles on FPCs!!!!! My first shop was $31 pre tax, $9 OOP after coupons and I got the 60 bonus airmiles. Only one note, if your after coupon total is under $10 you will not get the regular 1 air mile per $10 since you didn't spend $10+ OOP. But yes, FPCs count for bonus promotions so if your Rexall closes late today you can still get in on the deal or at least know for next time.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by $avvy$hopper View Post
    sorry i wasn't available to post yesterday...yes, Rexall gives airmiles on FPCs!!!!! My first shop was $31 pre tax, $9 OOP after coupons and I got the 60 bonus airmiles. Only one note, if your after coupon total is under $10 you will not get the regular 1 air mile per $10 since you didn't spend $10+ OOP. But yes, FPCs count for bonus promotions so if your Rexall closes late today you can still get in on the deal or at least know for next time.
    thank you very much for clarifying this. so now i know coupons count for bonus airmiles, not for regular airmiles.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

I also used 4 FPCs today, spent $20 and got the bonus airmiles, great! I'll save all my FPCs in the future to use them during rexall promotions
    Opening an ING Direct bank account with my "orange key" 36097761S1 & make your first deposit of $100, you will Earn $25!

Receive 25 Points more when you sign up for Superpoints for Paypal, Amazon GC, http://superpoints.com/bonus/506rru

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by a1bunny View Post
    same question, did anyone try to use FPCs and still get the bonus?
    Yes - I used an FPC worth $25, bought some make up. Total OOP was less than $10 (stupid taxes!!!) and I got 60 bonus air miles!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    144 (100%)

I wish I saw this earlier, I used my fpcs at RCSS for no tax event, would prefer to collect AM at rexall. Good to find another good place to use fpc.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (96%)

i got 60 soups for free with coupons and 60 airmiles, my bill was 0.00 donated the soup to the foodbank

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

has anyone received their airmiles who shopped more than once bc i have only receive 1x 60 bonus but iit showed on all my receipts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information