User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I'm in Vancouver this weekend to attend a conference. I'm staying downtown at the Coast Coal Harbour hotel and plan to do some sight-seeing and bargain-hunting while I'm here. If you have any suggestions for me, I would really appreciate them! Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

not sure if your still hear or not... but stanly park is pretty, kits beach is amazing, the capalino suspention bridge, i love commercial drive( great food) and main street for artsy stuff, robson street has good shopping, granville street has the new joe fresh store, ..... the sky train will take you almost anywhere... it's great!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Thanks! I'm back in Ottawa now. I was able to spend about an hour at Stanley Park and I also saw the Olympic cauldron. You have a great city!

Plus, I did some shopping on Robson street and found a London Drugs! I wasn't prepared for price-matching, so the only things I got were some Old Spice deodorant & body wash - for free! At least now I can say I'm no longer an LD virgin

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

too bad.....I was going to say, make up coupon stacks for London Drugs,.......oh well, there's always next time.

Thread Information