User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Damaged Hair

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

do you mind telling me which brand of argan oil? I did buy a small bottle of ogx argan oil and use a little after washing hair and it is really nice. currently i use extra virgin olive oil for soaking for 45 mins because it's cheaper...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^I use the Moroccan Argan Oil one, has a large M on the bottle. But I'm sure there are others that are just as good or even less expensive. Some add fragrance to them too so it might affect which you purchase...I don't like a lot of fragrance but a little is nice. you can also add a couple of squirts to your hair before you go outside for the day too. I've done the olive oil route myself too before and yes cheaper and more available. Found olive oil a bit harder to get out of my hair though maybe I put too much in lol.
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Sat, Jan 16th, 2016 at 09:33 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    do you mind telling me which brand of argan oil? I did buy a small bottle of ogx argan oil and use a little after washing hair and it is really nice. currently i use extra virgin olive oil for soaking for 45 mins because it's cheaper...
    I use Karmin hair tools and received a newsletter stating that they were now selling Karmin 4 step hair repair system, I had a read and I liked what I saw, bearing in mind that I love argan oil anyway.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information