User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Event Details:

The Zoomer Show

November 27 & 28

Vancouver Convention Centre

Moses Znaimer presents The Zoomer Show and Lifestyle Expo for men & women 45plus.

Sample, shop, learn, discover and play. Enjoy Live Performances on the Main Stage featuring young up and coming Canadian Crooners Mark Masri & Aion Clark. Tributes to Patsy Cline, Beatles, Tina Turner, Fleetwood Mac, R & B Icons, ABBA and more. Visit the active zone and learn fitness techniques and routines, specially designed for Zoomers such as Scottish Dancing demonstrations, Padma Yoga, Meditation breaks, Olympic Medalist Lynn Kanuka and more, ZOOMER Talk Theatre featuring keynotes on important issues for ZOOMERS. Explore over 100 exhibits, on Health, Travel, Money, Lifestyle. Get all the details at the Zoomershow.ca.

Click below to download and fill out the form for your free pair of tickets to the show:
    http://www.zoomershow.ca/emailblast/...couver_web.jpg
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, MAC Cosmetics

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Thanks for the post angel1010! Now I know what I am... a zoomer.

I recently picked up these big round cards for the same ticket offer at the IGA store on Burrard St. They were with the community papers near the exit.

I've been waiting for a chance to go to a free show of some sort at the Convention Centre. It's a spectacular building and usually the only way you can get in to see it is when you reserve ahead for one of their guided tours or if you have tickets to something going on there.

Also, I'll bet you anything there will be coupons, samples and freebies from the sponsors there.

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I'm wondering how the show was? What kind of samples and coupons did you pick up?

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Man, I should have taken a picture. They had a giant walk through colon set up. It was about 8 feet high and twenty feet long. You could take a tour and see what happens in your colon and find out all about rectal cancer and other issues that us oldsters need to know about. I got some samples of laxative!

Then there were the funeral and memorial business booths and of course the beer and wine sampling garden and all the therapy chairs full of people all sprawled out.

I got a couple of large booklets loaded with pain medication coupons and laxatives and anti wrinkle cream and diabetes stuff and Alka-Seltzer and calcium supplements.

The Summerfresh veggie dip booth was giving out samples and coupons, as well as the Biobest yogurt booth. On stage were tribute acts to the Beatles, Johnny Cash, Tina Turner etc. etc.

Lots of travel agency booths and financial planning people and home health services and yoga and Scottish dancing and Tai Chi and free newspapers. No Redplums, though!

I'll post the coupons on my thread in the next few days.
    Last edited by mcminsen; Mon, Nov 29th, 2010 at 03:10 AM.

Thread Information