User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emmafb View Post
    I pick up the TV/DVD $179.99 (going to w/desktop)
    PSP game $29.99
    PS3 game $19.99
    I was thinking to open it on Christmas and lucky I didn't! Found that the "screws" need to attach the screen to the stand is NOT in the box ,
    Now I have to go back to return tomorrow, this is their only one in store.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

someone ealier posted that they used the coupon for leap frog . Can you please provide me the link.

thank you

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

I'm drooling over everyone's shopping, you sure all did very well

I got cheese! Can't wait to taste it, I would have by now had the pot of gold not gotten in the way.

After hearing rave reviews from a fellow sdm'er, I got a paper guitar and amp which rang in at a scandalous price, for sdm's standard's. Another surprise was a rocking horse which will just blow pq's mind. I can't wait to give it too her after I pick her up from the floor after the waybuloo bomb Found a baby alive for my goddd too.

Portable dvd player, mario galaxy 2, sd cards, chocolate and milk, flea stuff for my fat queen and many more less stellar, slightly less yahoo-ish stuff that escapes me right now.

Cheers to all redeemers!
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by novella View Post
    someone ealier posted that they used the coupon for leap frog . Can you please provide me the link.

thank you
    I can't seem to find it in the database
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by novella View Post

thank you

http://www.leapfrog.com/etc/medialib...n_D2%20(2).pdf

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Oh my god, so DH went to spend our second redemption (2nd highest level this time). He went to a different store this time, and got almost exactly the right amount ($125.75) and they STILL wouldn't let him use the gift card to pay for the taxes!! This is what happened to me in another city yesterday! GAH, I was so pissed!

dee
    Female
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    Question: If I want to return two things I bought and then buy something else,can I do that? I bought an electric toothbrush thinking of gifting it to someone but no one in my family would really want one. I also bought the wrong mascara (packaging is very similar) and when I got home I realized that... I redeemed 95,000 pts so I'm not sure if they give the points back or what..
    Usually they give the cash back not the points....at least that's what happened when I returned something.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyg View Post
    Oh my god, so DH went to spend our second redemption (2nd highest level this time). He went to a different store this time, and got almost exactly the right amount ($125.75) and they STILL wouldn't let him use the gift card to pay for the taxes!! This is what happened to me in another city yesterday! GAH, I was so pissed!
    This is getting ridiculous. Why they keep inventing new rules? You should send an e-mail to SDM head office and complain about this issue.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I am so proud of all of you and your great shopping sprees. I cannot believe how much stuff walked out of SDM stored free of charge this weekend!

I did my first redemption ever - only $125 but it was a blast! I have never done this before joining Smart Canucks.

Now to start scheming how to gather enough points to redeem again!
    Jockey Person to Person® can help you grow personally, professionally and financially... and it all happens by providing women with a better way to shop, dress and live. Check it out!

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

I did only 6 redemptions....guess I am second after kidsteph redemptions.But will give detail of my first one which I did on Friday.(Yes ...friday morning in downtown)So got colour institute make up kits for only $20.last week s price.
    and why no one else bought these Handbags? there were some great JEAN LOTTIE bags in beauty boutiques.I was depending on the luck to have 4 things in one store. friday redemption store+ make up kits availibility+ jean Lottie bag +guess perfume with free guess handbag availibility.
    And I was all smiles when finally I got these 4 things in one store to redeem my first $250.
    And I wish I could take pics of these beautiful handbags to upload.That free Guess bag with guess logo is awsome.Nobody believes I got it for free.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by filza View Post
    guess perfume with free guess handbag availibility.
    And I was all smiles when finally I got these 4 things in one store to redeem my first $250.
    And I wish I could take pics of these beautiful handbags to upload.That free Guess bag with guess logo is awsome.Nobody believes I got it for free.
    That sounds like a great deal! Was it advertised anywhere (I went in yesterday specifically looking to purchase Lancome, but wanted the free gift as well - one store "didn't have any left", so I left and went to the one closer to my house - they had them, just not displayed anymore!)? What perfume did you have to buy and what was the cost? No picture at all? Is it on the Guess site anywhere?

Can you tell I'm jealous?! lol!

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I did 1 $250 and 1 $125 and I got the Tag reader, Leapfrog writing thing, Strawberry shortcake doll, Cars cd player, Dora game for the Wii, 2 Stephen King books, a James Patterson book for xmas for father-in-law, Anita Shreve book, 2 Dora books for presents, a preschool printing book to help son with his printing, candy for stockings for my 2 kids and 2 brothers, chocolate for gifts, and some grocery items.
    My $250 redemption that I did on Sat. went really well. I went to a cashier I've had before who is really wonderful. Sunday I went to a new cashier I've never had before and she was rude, plus she didn't pack my items. I did bring my own bags but I still thought she would help but she didn't. She just left my stuff on the far side of the counter and started ringing in the next customer and putting his stuff by mine :-/ wasn't impressed. I've never had that happen to me at SDM before - sort of felt like I was in Superstore, lol.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread Information