User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I didn't really find any of the Shoppers that busy when I was doing my shops around noon yesterday!

We went to the East side one and grabbed the paper jamz guitar, amp, drums & strap - Erik only asked for the guitar but I figured I would just get the whole set, and I managed to grab him all 6 of the mario figurines (he pointed them out to me Friday night, so I knew I had to get those, LOL), also got the remote control car and a memo pad holder with dogs *Erik LOVES anything with dogs**....we got up to cash and had to go look for more things the Paper Jamz were alot cheaper than they were listed!!

Then we went over West and got the DSI XL Mario 25th Anniversary set *it came with the RED DSI XL, Mario Kart game and 2 preloaded games on it for $179.99, I was pretty excited about that, got the NERF case for the DSI, a LEGO game for DS, Christmas cards for teachers, neighbours, and MY hairdresser!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyana'sMommy View Post
    SDM must have been wondering what was going on with all of us buying the wipes b/c I bought 20 packs too, lol....Did you buy the travel size or regular? I noticed that the travel wipes didn't have a sign in front of them (at the Crown St and East locations) so I was iffy about buying them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyana'sMommy View Post
    I went to the West location but when I went by Westmorland yesterday it was packed in there!!

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

I ended up doing 2 shops of $125 each - Westmorland and Crown. I think it was Janey who said Crown was rarely out of sale items and I did find this to be true - thanks for sharing this. I stocked up on

Campbell's Veg soup (24 cans)
    Everyday Tomatoes (30 cans),
    Light bulbs (12 packs)
    Turtles to go towards my DH work Christmas gift
    Glade Soy Candle - again towards my DH work Christmas gift (-$5 coupon)
    Bandages,
    children's tylenol
    children's gravol
    children's Advil
    Advil Exta Strength (-4 coupon),
    Buckleys (-3 coupon)
    5 boxes of Glad Tall Garbage bags
    Chapstick
    DH Chocolate Sea Shells for Christmas
    Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers for DD stocking
    Miscellaneous Choc for kids stockings
    ML Bacon X4 (-2 in coupons)
    Cheese X2
    ...and lots more

It was fun but I am glad I did it in two shops instead of one - even if it did cost me a little extra.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I picked up children's advil and tylenol too, lol....good to have on hand I also picked up snacks for "L" b-day party, diapers, tide, contact solution, etc....My big purchase was the Rudolph Train for $49.99 I've been wanting to get a train to have around the tree but since they seem to cost so much I never bothered but now we have it and just have to set it up!! Hubby gets home Thursday morning from his business trip so I think after the girls go to bed we will set the tree and train up for them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information