User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yeah, I dunno, I'm just going by what's been told to me....I've worked cash at many places and we never did anything with coupons, management always sent them "away".

I do know that there request for people not going in after 7pm, stemmed from couponers getting to the till at 9:30 and it taking a hour to process the order, and if a store has a Pharmacist on staff they have to stay (overtime) until the last customer is out of the store.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Someone else just posted (on a FB page) that LD is refusing all Price Matching till the new year.....

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Smack I didn't even look behind me. Was just trying to get out of there and then home. I had just finished work and was tired. Wanted to get a quick stack in though without the kids. I'll have to organize another quick stack before Christmas. I want to make sure I use up the Dove coupons i have before they expire.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    Smack I didn't even look behind me. Was just trying to get out of there and then home. I had just finished work and was tired. Wanted to get a quick stack in though without the kids. I'll have to organize another quick stack before Christmas. I want to make sure I use up the Dove coupons i have before they expire.
    Oh don't even worry. I didn't mean to make you feel that I was... upset in any way cuz we didn't "see/recognize" eachother.

I am going thru my coupons (once again, but not for long... they are decently organized!!!)... and I am finding that I have a alot of stacks for random things... hot sauce, electrosol, biore... forget what else. Lots of Dec 31 expiries--will have to pay attention these next few weeks--whew!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyah View Post
    Someone else just posted (on a FB page) that LD is refusing all Price Matching till the new year.....
    I PM'd and stacked a Pringles Super Stack tonight.
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, Dec 8th, 2010 at 01:58 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I have been hearing alot that Lois is telling people certain things about when to shop and about PM's ect. Has anyone heard anything from any other cashier or just her. Just wondering if the policies are LD's or just hers.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I have been hearing alot that Lois is telling people certain things about when to shop and about PM's ect. Has anyone heard anything from any other cashier or just her. Just wondering if the policies are LD's or just hers.
    Must say I've been wondering the same thing Although, I've seen posts from other people (in other towns) that have been told the same thing about the PM'ing during the month of December.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

They aren't policies. It's not something the store has chosen to enforce... but that could VERY well be the next level...

It's just a courtesy. A respect. An understanding that WE couponers can take a LONG time to checkout. The knowledge that the world (or LD) doesn't revolve around us.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

just wondering why people are second-guessing what they are told by LD staff.........
    if you hear from a staff member to be at the till by a certain time, then YES, that IS the time that Your store has discussed at their recent staff meeting,.......................and it's in everyone's interests that you follow through on this without complaining, coming later because you feel that you should be entitled to, etc.

Many LD stores are now telling 'coupon stackers' that they have to be at the till no later than a certain time. Please be willing to follow through if you are told that at your local store.

Like SmackU mentioned, courtesy & respect go a long way in ensuring that coupon stacking doesn't meet an early demise.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Can someone explain stacking to me a little more...
    If I buy three Greenworks products... and then each product I use the $1.50 off coupon on it (that's 3 coupons), plus the Buy 3 get $5 off... is that allowed? And then if I have other versions of Greenworks (i.e. the ones that I found the on the bottles), I can also use that too?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ah2k View Post
    Can someone explain stacking to me a little more...
    If I buy three Greenworks products... and then each product I use the $1.50 off coupon on it (that's 3 coupons), plus the Buy 3 get $5 off... is that allowed? And then if I have other versions of Greenworks (i.e. the ones that I found the on the bottles), I can also use that too?
    Yep, that's allowed! Plus you can use the other versions (from the hang tags when you purchase the products) as well.

So...you can use 3x $1.50 & 1x $5 WUB3 from websaver, and 3x $1.50 & 1x $5 WUB3 from the hang tags if you wanted to.

You can "stack" until the product purchase price is $0.00 (you still have to pay the taxes) - and if your coupons bring you over the total, they will usually just lower the value of your last coupon to make the product purchase $0.00

You can find the full LD guide to stacking here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/157893-...potato-canada/
    Last edited by Jaysmom; Fri, Dec 10th, 2010 at 01:16 AM.
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I was also told on Monday from Lois that they would prefer us couponers not to come in on the weekend but she never mentioned the after 7:00. I usually go in on the weekday afternoons so it's not a biggie to me. Being in retail, I can see it being annoying to have a couponer come in with a big lot right before closing, as i've been told by a few LD cashiers, that there is one in Red Deer who likes to do that. I think common sense and courtesy ought to be used or we will have no more stacking allowed And i am wayyyyy addicted to free stufflol

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysmom View Post
    Yep, that's allowed! Plus you can use the other versions (from the hang tags when you purchase the products) as well.

So...you can use 3x $1.50 & 1x $5 WUB3 from websaver, and 3x $1.50 & 1x $5 WUB3 from the hang tags if you wanted to.

You can "stack" until the product purchase price is $0.00 (you still have to pay the taxes) - and if your coupons bring you over the total, they will usually just lower the value of your last coupon to make the product purchase $0.00

You can find the full LD guide to stacking here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/157893-...potato-canada/
    Can you use all of the coupons twice if you have two sets or would you have to do two separate transactions?

So can the 3x1.50 be the same bar code or do they have to be different?
    Last edited by MelanieG; Fri, Dec 10th, 2010 at 04:08 AM.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

What about same coupon different expirary date?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information