User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieG View Post
    What about same coupon different expirary date?

Have not read the link provided... but did you? It's full of answers for typical questions.

Expiry dates mean nothing for stacking. Just regular "coupon is useless after expiry"

Can't use the same coupon for any product UNLESS the UPC is different.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysmom View Post
    Yep, that's allowed! Plus you can use the other versions (from the hang tags when you purchase the products) as well.

So...you can use 3x $1.50 & 1x $5 WUB3 from websaver, and 3x $1.50 & 1x $5 WUB3 from the hang tags if you wanted to.

You can "stack" until the product purchase price is $0.00 (you still have to pay the taxes) - and if your coupons bring you over the total, they will usually just lower the value of your last coupon to make the product purchase $0.00

You can find the full LD guide to stacking here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/157893-...potato-canada/
    Oh, thanks for the clarification, because I was so confused at that. I guess it can be hard to "keep track of the coupons" with lots, so now I understand a bit! Thanks thanks!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I do not think I am entitled to more than the next person. I am fine not couponing on weekends or after 7pm. But.... there are certain LD cashiers who make up rules to suit themselves. I have been in a few times this week and not 1 cashier told me about after 7pm or weekend shopping.
    I am content to shop during the week. I am very grateful to LD for letting us stack in the first place. My question was if anyone had heard about these new policies from more than 1 cashier.
    As well I never price match anymore and haven't for months thinking of the cashiers feelings. Since it seems to be a big pain to PM.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Have not read the link provided... but did you? It's full of answers for typical questions.

Expiry dates mean nothing for stacking. Just regular "coupon is useless after expiry"

Can't use the same coupon for any product UNLESS the UPC is different.
    Yes I have read it and the other one it has a link for and it didn't answer my question so I thought it would be okay to ask. I have coupons with same UPC but different expiry dates. Someone said they were able to use them because of different dates. I will just have to ask when I go in.

Thanks

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieG View Post
    Yes I have read it and the other one it has a link for and it didn't answer my question so I thought it would be okay to ask. I have coupons with same UPC but different expiry dates. Someone said they were able to use them because of different dates. I will just have to ask when I go in.

Thanks
    Ah, no, you can NOT use the same coupon on one item with diff expiry dates. You don't even have to ask when you go in. maybe alert whomever stated so... cuz they wrong, lol.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Ok thanks. Slowly getting the hang of stacking. Thanks for your help

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Regarding the 7pm issue, this was something that management has mentioned to us many times in the past. In fact I personally talked to management back in the spring (both the manager, assistant manager and I chatted one day) so I only pointed it out because I know there alot more couponers (mom's groups, etc)who may not be aware of this, and I feel that it's a fair request, that we should be honouring all the time. I know there is always going to be people who will try and go later, and because the cashier puts them through they will keep going, and thinking that they are the "one" exception to the rule. I know that life gets in the way, but if anyone is doing a large shop, please consider the time.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Thanks Eeyah. I am still fairly new with the LD stacking. Not new but less than 1 year at it. So thank-you for the clarification.

Regarding using the same coupon with different expiry dates I do it all the time. I didn't know until about 3 months ago when Cheryl(I think that is her name at LD) said I could. I have since done this with almost every cashier there. I just did one earlier this week buying Advil as I had 2 websaver coupons. One expiring in Dec. and one in Jan. No one has ever said anything. Is this not allowed?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    Thanks Eeyah. I am still fairly new with the LD stacking. Not new but less than 1 year at it. So thank-you for the clarification.

Regarding using the same coupon with different expiry dates I do it all the time. I didn't know until about 3 months ago when Cheryl(I think that is her name at LD) said I could. I have since done this with almost every cashier there. I just did one earlier this week buying Advil as I had 2 websaver coupons. One expiring in Dec. and one in Jan. No one has ever said anything. Is this not allowed?

According to their policy, no. It's different UPCs.

Odd.

Cuz IF that was the case... we could go SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hardcore with stacking... hmmm.....................................

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I have been using the same upc but different expiry since i found out a few months ago. I have had a least 5 different cashiers and they all accepted the same upcs but different expiries. They seem to all know about it. It was Cherie i believe who had mentioned we could stack them as long as the expiries were different. Haven't had a problem in months...and yes, it does open up a lot more possibilites!

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Wow a stacking I will go .........

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

heck yes.

LOTS of free hot sauce for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biore galore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smuckers galore!!!!!!!!!

..............I'm stunned... thias can't be true? Too good to be true???? Might try, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post

check your UPC's on them...........................I didn't even realize myself until a few months ago that each successive set of online P&G coupons has a different colour on top (the first set had pink, the next blue) AND they had DIFFERENT barcodes.............thus, they WERE stackable..........specifically, because the different barcode made them a NEW coupon

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Yep, I stack at ld here with same bar codes BUT different expiry dates. The cashiers told me this or I wouldn't have known.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

It does open up so many possiblities. I can get Tide and such for free this way. My dad orders coupons for me. So I stack my set of on-lines with his.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information