User Tag List

Page 2211 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 1211 1711 2111 2161 2201 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2221 2261 2311 2711 ... LastLast
Results 33,151 to 33,165 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

Pete MJ
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

UK WW Amplifier

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ww amplifier

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Now that is timing just sat down and turned on the radio and they announced the ww. Good morning all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks wayne!

good morning qt's
    another day to collect winning words.
    :o)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jim_tazman View Post
    was G&J's at gerrard Square? if it is /was, I worked there - it was called pizza barn - it was many many years ago (mid-70's and I was the bus boy) still have not watched nor do I have any desire to see anyone named stan or ollie
    G&J was between Cedarbrae Mall and Scarborough General hospital on the south side of Lawrence at Burnview. It was tucked under the bank in the side of the plaza, the doors of G&J faced Byrnview.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning Qbees its Freezingggg out there today and of to work I go ,Kenrod your
    rep yes was so funny !!
    Have a great day everyone

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by pipes View Post
    bonus code: paradise city
    and its worth 10,000 pts!!!!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin24 View Post
    I loved G&J for dining in, good pizza & the frostiest muggs of draft ever sold.
    I checked the old Cedarbrae nieghbourhood a while back and not many of the old hangouts exist anymore. The Wexford, Bendale & Tommy's are still around for the hang over breakfast.
    I was never big on draft, although I do remember seeing my teacher in there once enjoying one.

Quote Originally Posted by 6ffightr9 View Post
    For the best breakfast--- The Suburban. Lawrence and McCowan
    Was this in the Hub Plaza (east side of McCowan just south of Lawrence) or in the little plaza by Ben Stanton?

Quote Originally Posted by wizeguy View Post
    I used to love going to John Andersons for a souvlaki on a bun across the street from Cedarbrae collegiate way back in the 80s. The Real McCoys just up the street, still makes a mean steak sandwich. They have been there for atleast 35 years now.
    I can't believe I never went there! & I only lived in the area my whole life (well, until I moved downtown).

Quote Originally Posted by jim_tazman View Post
    was G&J's at gerrard Square?
    Nope, this pizza place was out in Scarborough, near the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by 23edge View Post
    One of the best pizzas I tried from scarborough was a place across my old grade school St. Rose of Lima, on lawrence and McCowan... I don't remember it's name, but their logo had a picture of Laurel & Hardy
    G&J's! I went to St Rose as well (if you had Mr Campbell & Mr Rocha, I'm gonna think you're stalking me ).

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin24 View Post
    G&J was between Cedarbrae Mall and Scarborough General hospital on the south side of Lawrence at Burnview. It was tucked under the bank in the side of the plaza, the doors of G&J faced Byrnview.
    Do you remember when the bank moved west of there & they put a coffin shop in its place? Some brilliant marketer thought it would be a good idea to put a coffin outlet across the street from an elementary school. Some of the kids thought it was cool, but there were a few that I'm sure were scarred for life.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, all. It's nippy out there, but the sun might actually make an appearance today.

Stay warm.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

a good morning to the Q zoo... thanks goes out to the contributors...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wizeguy View Post
    Your delivery guy was an idiot. Speaking from experience, I know for a fact that stores dont charge their drivers for late pizza. If it happens to many times, they let the driver go. Alot of stores dont offer 30 minutes or free anymore because drivers were getting into accidents left and right. But trying to guilt trip you with a hard luck story about his kids would have gotten him a rude remark and no tip from me. You were kind to offer him $5. Did you know that a pizza that costs you $20, actually costs the store about $1 - $1.50 to make. And most of that is for the the royalties of using a box that says Pizza pizza or Square Boy or whatever.
    It's not what the actual unit cost of the pizza is, it's the entire cost to the store that they have to recover - staff, overhead, packaging, marketing, etc. Margins in food service are extremely tight and competition is high. That's why so many come and go so quickly. Retail is tough enough, restaurants are tougher.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by waynethegolfer View Post
    ww amplifier
    A lot of people don't realize that Clapton has noise-induced hearing loss and uses a hearing aid with an AMPLIFIER.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think what Truenorth was getting at was the entered and accepted line. I would assume that if someone has posted a word, it was entered and accepted even though it was not announced. For someone to say as announced is perfect because you know it is correct, but to say entered and accepted makes me think that person doesn't accept the original posting, So how do you think the original poster feels after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6ffightr9 View Post
    Posted 3 and 4 pages ago
    Same sensitive guy?

Rock and Reggae Rules OK! tartanrocker's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[quote=electric_viking;1689495]
    Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post

Was that the show where they brought out the big pipe organ at the back of the stage? If so, I was there and I do remember how amazing they were. I think Sammy Haggar was the opening act and they were awesome too. I remember the lead guitarist had a big mirror on his guitar and during his solo they had a spot light on it and he was flashing it around in the audience.
    It could have been, EV...there was so much pot being smoked around me, I think I was gone on a contact high...LOL!!!.....then when the lighters all got going, while the spotlights were dimmed?...wow........I know, that's a common occurrence at a concert, but it's still a truly amazing sight.....it's like all the people there are completely connected to that moment.....I tell you, music could cure the world of all its hurts...TR
    Orrabest, Orratime!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

UK Winning word

tour

Thread Information