User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Today, when I made 3 redemption, I got 2 survey receipts, the ones with numbers so you can enter at surveysdm.com, I finished them. Came back to have a look of what I could possibly redeem cause I still can make 2 more, saw my favourite cashier, told her I just finished the survey. She was so happy and told me the last time when I mention her name on the survey, the report was sent from HO to the store and her name was entered to win the 1000$ GC as well as us the customer.

So the next time, if by chance you are served by a great cashier and luckily get the survey receipt, please do it so the cashier will be recognized, so the service we get will be even better in the future!!!

Thanks everyone for reading this, thanks to my favourite cashier, the cosmetic lady for making me a great weekend, I really feel like a child just got lot of gifts from Santa Clause on Christmas Day!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks for the info. I was thinking we (customers) could win $1000. Best of luck to your cashier.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for sharing a happy story ~~~~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Thanks every one! I do hope our feedbacks are listened by HO, so all the service we receive will be good from SDM beside Optimum Points!
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

Thanks for sharing! I will pay attention to this now . I never filled survey before.
    Last edited by hcao; Thu, Dec 9th, 2010 at 10:16 AM.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Thanks! Will do the surveys too! My SDM ladies are so awesome!!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thien_nga View Post
    Today, when I made 3 redemption, I got 2 survey receipts, the ones with numbers so you can enter at surveysdm.com, I finished them. Came back to have a look of what I could possibly redeem cause I still can make 2 more, saw my favourite cashier, told her I just finished the survey. She was so happy and told me the last time when I mention her name on the survey, the report was sent from HO to the store and her name was entered to win the 1000$ GC as well as us the customer.

So the next time, if by chance you are served by a great cashier and luckily get the survey receipt, please do it so the cashier will be recognized, so the service we get will be even better in the future!!!

Thanks everyone for reading this, thanks to my favourite cashier, the cosmetic lady for making me a great weekend, I really feel like a child just got lot of gifts from Santa Clause on Christmas Day!
    Thanks for this info -- I've been getting a lot of surveys and now I know why the staff has been nudging me to answer them

But I'm wondering -- how did the cashier know it was you who gave her name? Isn't the survey anonymous?

Silk

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Thanks for this info -- I've been getting a lot of surveys and now I know why the staff has been nudging me to answer them

But I'm wondering -- how did the cashier know it was you who gave her name? Isn't the survey anonymous?

Silk
    survey is anonymous, but on the receipt, it should have a transaction number that you enter in, and that transaction number would be traced back to the cashier that signed in etc..something like that..
    My referral link to ShopperArmy! You and I will both share $5 once you reach $10!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by miniv View Post
    survey is anonymous, but on the receipt, it should have a transaction number that you enter in, and that transaction number would be traced back to the cashier that signed in etc..something like that..
    Thanks -- I understand that. But how does the cashier know who it was who entered her survey and gave her name? I guess unless you give a detailed description of how that person helped you when you were in the store?

Silk

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Vov76 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I was thinking we (customers) could win $1000. Best of luck to your cashier.
    Vov, yes, that is correct I have one of those receipts in front of me. It's in French but basically says 'tell us what you think of the service you received today and earn a chance to win 1 of 50 $1,000 GCs."

Anyone here ever won or do you know of anyone who has won?

Silk

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I don't think I've ever got one of those receipts from SDM. I'm going to go now and dig them all out and take a look - although I think I would have noticed since I always check my points on the receipt.
    Jockey Person to Person® can help you grow personally, professionally and financially... and it all happens by providing women with a better way to shop, dress and live. Check it out!

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

i get those often but forget do them regularly. will aim to do them more often now! thanks OP

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have done more than 300 of these surveys and I have now given up. It seems that almost every time I buy something at SDM I'm getting a survey invitation.

But of course I never won anything Plus it takes longer now, before they did not have all these questions about other stores. It's like a lottery, all you need is one and you could win.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Gah! Yeah, I give up on them too. I answered every single survey I got on a receipt for 2 months, and nothing. And seriously, I have about 20 times the amount of receipts the average person does lol. I buy one thing here, 2 things there, all day long sometimes lol.

I'm not sure I trust them anyway as it's pretty difficult to find survey winners posted anywhere.

I rather invest my time doing tns surveys and such lol.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I checked my receipts and don't have even one survey invitation. But that's OK - I'll forgive SDM because I got free Softlips there today.
    Jockey Person to Person® can help you grow personally, professionally and financially... and it all happens by providing women with a better way to shop, dress and live. Check it out!

Thread Information