User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So what is the deal with the buddy list? I added pippi and rita and don't see any difference except for the little + sign beside their names now. So anyone have an answer for me lol
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

rita heyworth
    Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    So what is the deal with the buddy list? I added pippi and rita and don't see any difference except for the little + sign beside their names now. So anyone have an answer for me lol
    could be Boo's idea of trying to give you discreet advice about whom to befriend and whom to ignore

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm confused hehe....is it just a way to say these are who my friends are on SC?

remarker
    From FAQs

The buddy list is used to keep track of the friends you have made on this forum. By going to your "Open Buddy List" in "Quick Links" menu of the navbar, you'll be able to see which of your friends are currently online and send them a private message. Adding people to your buddy list also allows you to send private messages to multiple forum members at the same time. You may add any member of the forums to your buddy list by viewing their profile or by going to "Buddy / Ignore Lists" in your "User CP".

Ignore lists are used for those people whose messages you wish not to read. By adding someone to your ignore list, those messages posted by these individuals will be hidden when you read a thread.
    so you can see if your buddies are online without having to go through the whole list
    and you can send same message to all your buddies!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ok thanks remarker...If I had of been smart I would have read the faq's first haha

remarker
    Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    ok thanks remarker...If I had of been smart I would have read the faq's first haha
    Naw, it's kinda hidden in there

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I use the Buddy list because it makes sending PMs easier-less typing out the names. Only have one person on my Ignore list - I was so annoyed by the tone of the posts that I had to do it so I wouldn't have the aggravation.

rita heyworth
    Quote Originally Posted by alajen View Post
    I use the Buddy list because it makes sending PMs easier-less typing out the names. Only have one person on my Ignore list - I was so annoyed by the tone of the posts that I had to do it so I wouldn't have the aggravation.
    aw, i'm sorry alajen - please take me off Ignore - i promise i'll be good! i can do it, i swear!

Prue
    Quote Originally Posted by rita heyworth View Post
    aw, i'm sorry alajen - please take me off Ignore - i promise i'll be good! i can do it, i swear!

Pretty.In.Punk
    Quote Originally Posted by rita heyworth View Post

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Hmm? Sorry Rita, can't read your post. Your lips are moving, but I don't hear what you're saying...

rita heyworth
    Hmm? Sorry Rita, can't read your post. Your lips are moving, but I don't hear what you're saying...

remarker
    so that's why you never comment on my posts

(since it's not rita it must be me
    alajen can't read this so )

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Sorry

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Double post - darn my big thumbs!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information