User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    249 (100%)

I have purchased 30 of these, well ok, got them for free and only paid the tax. I did get a total of 9000 bonus points. It's not advertised that you get the bonus points but it works out to be 300 bonus points per softlips purchased. Hurry and get yours before the sale ends this week.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I got the bonus points on these too.
    Jockey Person to Person® can help you grow personally, professionally and financially... and it all happens by providing women with a better way to shop, dress and live. Check it out!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

you don't want to know how many I have gotten, lets just say before I bought them I had about 3000 points, now at over 30,000. Donated a ton.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

...so I guess it's safe to say there's none left in Ottawa? Thanks.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    ...so I guess it's safe to say there's none left in Ottawa? Thanks.
    I think I must have grabbed the last few in my city too...I just went to use my coupons and the shelf was almost empty. I wonder when the bonus points is ending on them because you can get a rain check for them...
    To earn FREE giftcards join SwagBucks. I've earned $170 in Amazon GC's since January 2010!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I got 4 today and 1200 points. The ones I bought on Saturday did not get any points.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How are people able to use more than 1 coupon at a time?? Assuming this is how they're accumulating so many.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Totter View Post
    How are people able to use more than 1 coupon at a time?? Assuming this is how they're accumulating so many.
    I asked at the cash if I could use several coupons at a time and the cashier said it was ok.
    To earn FREE giftcards join SwagBucks. I've earned $170 in Amazon GC's since January 2010!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I didn't get points on Saturday and there was no sign on the shelf. Was Saturday different?
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    249 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Totter View Post
    If you purchase 6 softlips you can use 6 coupons....1 for every one purchased

Trading Score
    249 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    I didn't get points on Saturday and there was no sign on the shelf. Was Saturday different?
    Not sure about Saturday as I got mine on Monday and Wednesday evening

Trading Score
    249 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    you don't want to know how many I have gotten, lets just say before I bought them I had about 3000 points, now at over 30,000. Donated a ton.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Can someone repost the link to the coupon?

Thanks!

Sleep Deprived
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    30,000-3,000 = 27, 000
    27,000/300 = 90 softlips

90 x approx 25 cents (HST) = $22.50
    these items have an expiry date as they have spf in them.
    not so great a deal if it's just to hoard them because of the coupon, which BTW has been mentioned in other posts that it states clearly is not valid for in-store sales which is what the $1.99 price is. so if people who are aware of this continue to use them because the cashiers don't always read the fine print (even if the items are being donated), then it constitutes blatant coupon misuse, doesn't it?
    saying that it's not your (as in ppl in general-not saying it's YOU) problem because the cashier should be more aware is like saying well, it's not your fault that the blind guy got hit by the car even though you saw it coming because it's not your problem that he's not aware.
    it's no wonder that people complain when cashiers won't let them use legitimate printable coupons. blatant misuses like this cause problems and hassles for the people who actually are being honest in their coupon usage.

Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Junerose View Post
    ...the coupon, which BTW has been mentioned in other posts that it states clearly is not valid for in-store sales which is what the $1.99 price is. so if people who are aware of this continue to use them because the cashiers don't always read the fine print (even if the items are being donated), then it constitutes blatant coupon misuse, doesn't it?
    I think you're reading something in the fine print that isn't there. It doesn't say that it's not valid on a sale item. It says that it's not valid with any other OFFER, but that doesn't mean a sale price. It doesn't matter whether the item is on sale or not -- the store gets reimbursed the value of the coupon either way. I've only ever seen the Stayfree coupon which stipulates that it's off a regular-priced item.

But uhh yeah, NINETY is a bit much. Like, way way too much. Even if you're donating all of them, that is ridiculous IMO.
    Last edited by blawblaw; Thu, Dec 9th, 2010 at 10:57 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information