User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Expired
    Zellers has a great baby event sale starting saturday. some items on sale include:
    heinz baby food- 12/4.44
    pampers mega diapers $14.97
    pampers big box diapers $26.99
    buy any huggies wipes or toiletries and get a 266ml liquid power free
    buy 1 can of similac, get the 2nd at 25% off.
    spend $15 in heinz baby products, get a cereal free
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Pampers, Zellers

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

thanks for the info..

FYI to those shopping at Zellers.. $14.97 is NOT a good deal on Pampers.
    A can of Similac that costs 19.43 at Loblaws regular price is $21.99 reg price at Zellers.

Aside from that 37 cents is a great deal on heinz jars - esp with $1 coupon makes them 28.5 cents

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks! need baby food!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LisaLisaBoBisa,

What is the best deal you have seen on Pampers?

In the past 2 years 14.97 has been a great price. For quite a while earlier this year $15.99 was the standard. Only in recent months have I seen $14.47 at Shoppers Drug Mart but it is usually a Sunday only special. Lately, they usually have the best deals that I have seen. Especially if using $1.50 or even $2.00 off coupons the Mega packs usually are a better value that the boxes. The absolute best deal I have seen (only once in the past 2 years) is a "Collosal" box sold for a limited time at Loblaws for around $43. This I believe ran about 22 cents per diaper (Size 3/4). Also, Sobeys about a month ago had Baby Dry only Mega packs for $9.97 but that will probably not happen for a very very long time if ever. I'd love to know if there is a better deal. As a father of triplets we go through LOOOOOOOTS of diapers - 3 to 4 Mega packs a week. So if you see empty shelves, I may have been there before anyone else

thanks kholmes for the info.
    Last edited by flyers_to_rob; Fri, Sep 21st, 2007 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Remembered another point

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

It all depends on where you live and how they package the diapers. A "box" and a "Mega" size varies per store and region.

Here are my numbers for Size 3

Box
    Zellers - 104 - $24.97
    Sobeys - 144 - $32.99
    Atlantic Superstore - 168 - $36.99

Mega - 60 count at all places, lowest price seen = $14.97 Zellers sale

Even with sale and the coupons, the best deal for me is still the regular price box at Superstore.

Best thing is to do research for your area and act accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    thanks for the info..

FYI to those shopping at Zellers.. $14.97 is NOT a good deal on Pampers.
    A can of Similac that costs 19.43 at Loblaws regular price is $21.99 reg price at Zellers.

Aside from that 37 cents is a great deal on heinz jars - esp with $1 coupon makes them 28.5 cents
    Quote Originally Posted by flyers_to_rob View Post

In the past 2 years 14.97 has been a great price. For quite a while earlier this year $15.99 was the standard. Only in recent months have I seen $14.47 at Shoppers Drug Mart but it is usually a Sunday only special. Lately, they usually have the best deals that I have seen. Especially if using $1.50 or even $2.00 off coupons the Mega packs usually are a better value that the boxes. The absolute best deal I have seen (only once in the past 2 years) is a "Collosal" box sold for a limited time at Loblaws for around $43. This I believe ran about 22 cents per diaper (Size 3/4). Also, Sobeys about a month ago had Baby Dry only Mega packs for $9.97 but that will probably not happen for a very very long time if ever. I'd love to know if there is a better deal. As a father of triplets we go through LOOOOOOOTS of diapers - 3 to 4 Mega packs a week. So if you see empty shelves, I may have been there before anyone else

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you for the information. I'm expecting on January, I think it's time to stock up some diapers, wipes etc if they are on sale.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Don't forget to use the printable coupon for $10 off at Zellers. Good for any purchase over $40.

Need a bigger car seat, so will spend that easily.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alajen View Post
    Don't forget to use the printable coupon for $10 off at Zellers. Good for any purchase over $40.

Need a bigger car seat, so will spend that easily.

Where can I print the $10 coupon?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)

when I was in zellers yesturday the price of isomil soy for a 800g container was $24.99 that was stupid concidering we can buy it at wal-mart for $18.93 and at superstore for $19.93 for the 1st and $22.93 for the 2nd. The great deal I thought was not a great deal at all for me.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by look1look View Post
    Where can I print the $10 coupon?
    https://www.tdmoneylounge.com/fb/tdfb_coupons.pdf

Just page down to the Zellers coupon.

Oh, it's minimum $50 purchase. Got this one mixed up with the Canadian Tire coupon.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alajen View Post
    https://www.tdmoneylounge.com/fb/tdfb_coupons.pdf

Just page down to the Zellers coupon.

Oh, it's minimum $50 purchase. Got this one mixed up with the Canadian Tire coupon.
    Do they accept printout? Coz it said they may not accept copies.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

No issues with my Zellers store with print-outs. I believe the coupon is printable only, didn't see it in the flyer... They have printable coupons on the Zellers email newsletter as well, so shouldn't be a problem.

Check with your local store to be sure.

Oh, also, if you go to the www.zellers.com, then enter the "Baby Contest", they will email you a coupon for 25000 hbc points when you buy more than $40 in Pampers products, for those planning to stock up on diapers.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flyers_to_rob View Post
    LisaLisaBoBisa,

What is the best deal you have seen on Pampers?

Price Chopper had Mega packs on sale for 10.99 a couple of months ago - I thought that was great.. Sobeys then had mega packs on sale for 9.99 --- that was about 1 month ago.. You can price match at Zellers if no sobeys near you.. 14.97 no longer feels like a sale to me when I have paid 9.99 ---- I only have one boy and have only been in the diaper buying business for 7 mths, but it seems the key is to stock up.. Weird I haven't seen many wipe deals - at all really.

I think it is possible that in order to compete other stores will have to lower their prices... Zellers reg price of 19.99 ---- how ridiculous. I am down to about 9 mega packs.. So as long as a sale arises in the next 2 months - I'll be happy.. lol be sure to keep receipts for an exchange in case you guessed wrong in size. I needed to exchange 4 packs of size four and pick up size five.. Went well with receipt..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    Price Chopper had Mega packs on sale for 10.99 a couple of months ago - I thought that was great.. Sobeys then had mega packs on sale for 9.99 --- that was about 1 month ago.. You can price match at Zellers if no sobeys near you.. 14.97 no longer feels like a sale to me when I have paid 9.99 ---- I only have one boy and have only been in the diaper buying business for 7 mths, but it seems the key is to stock up.. Weird I haven't seen many wipe deals - at all really.

I think it is possible that in order to compete other stores will have to lower their prices... Zellers reg price of 19.99 ---- how ridiculous. I am down to about 9 mega packs.. So as long as a sale arises in the next 2 months - I'll be happy.. lol be sure to keep receipts for an exchange in case you guessed wrong in size. I needed to exchange 4 packs of size four and pick up size five.. Went well with receipt..

thanks LisaLisaBoBisa for the info. I now recall the Price Chopper one too. Don't think it included the Cruisers line thought

FYI...As for wipes true there haven't been many deals. We had been using Huggies for a while as they were nice and thick especially for the big messes and they had quite a few sales on them earlier this year for the large boxes. We are currently trying out Costco's Kirkland brand wipes. They are cheaper than the Huggies and seem to be pretty much the same. They may even be made by Huggies as they sell their diapers too. If you have a Costco membership, keep an eye on the Costco coupons as they do from time to time have both the Huggies and Kirkland brands on sale. This is I find is about twice a year though.

In between we were using a small name brand called Soffties sold by Baby City. You can view their website http://www.babycityonline.com/index_cdn.html They have an amasing price on these wipes, about 1.59 for a refill pack of 80. They are much thinner so you may have to use a few more. Diapers are also a great deal. However, they seem to be seconds and may resemble Huggies or Pampers. Regardless, they may give you samples to try and they have had a Satisfaction Policy if you don't like them return the unused ones for a refund or store credit. We tried the diapers for a bit but as the Baby Dry line they didn't work out for us. The website has prices for diapers and wipes.

As Pampers has 2 lines of diapers there is just one thing to clarify. Pampers "Baby Dry" is (as far as I know) an older line of diaper. You'll get more diapers per package versus the newer line known as Swaddlers (Sizes Newborn, 1 & 2), Cruisers (sizes 3 to 6), Easy Ups and Feel & Learn. As my wife and I found Baby Dry were not quite up to par and we settled with the newer ones. For three reasons, they held more, they seemed to fit better and we had LOTS of coupons.

The Baby Dry offers for $10 or so is something we haven't seen in the 2 years into buying them. For those that like them GRAB'EM. It seems the stores are really cutting the prices in the last few months. Great for us As far as the newer line of diapers goes (Swaddlers, Cruisers, etc) the lowest we have found is $14.47 to $14.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. These prices seem to be occurring at least once a month now however it is usually a Sunday only deal.

Check out the Pampers website they do have coupons and samples they send out www.pampers.ca

Also note that Pampers has a "Gifts to Grow" program. For those that don't know, inside the packages is a code number you enter online. This code (should be on all Pampers products) gives you points towards gifts that you can get also online. This program ends March 2008. It was to have ended last January or so but they extended the program. Don't know if they will extend it again.

For those collecting Futura points remember to keep the UPC codes too.

Cheers,

Rob

Thread Information