User Tag List

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I also wish this product had an spf in it. Like most of you I noticed it makes my skin feel smooth but I find that my fine lines more noticable due to the lack of moisture in the product. Glad I got to try it with the MIR but I highly doubt I will purchase it again.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I called them to get further clarification about whether using a coupon on the same receipt, but for a different product (toilet paper) would be a problem for the MIR. We barely understood eachother, but she assured me that there would not be a problem. I left a little note with my form just in case.

Has anyone with sensitive skin or roseaca tried the product yet? Any reviews?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar11 View Post
    I called them to get further clarification about whether using a coupon on the same receipt, but for a different product (toilet paper) would be a problem for the MIR. We barely understood eachother, but she assured me that there would not be a problem. I left a little note with my form just in case.

Has anyone with sensitive skin or roseaca tried the product yet? Any reviews?
    yes... i stopped, and called them about this morning, i had to answer some questions, i said that i was reading that some had same problems, with burning, itchy or red skin arround the eyes.
    this morning i woke up and my skin starts to peel. it was so dry that i had lines and wrinkles everywhere. i never had such a bad,dry and burning skin.

everybody that has problem should call, so they can look into it! they will give the informations to the therapeutic directorate branch of health canada.

phonenumber is: 1888 663-8876

i have to try now to get my old hydrated face back, i applied my old creme, and it burns now .... my skin is completely irritated after all this neutrogena clinical.

i never had such bad experience with neostrata,so i will stay with neo.
    Last edited by Bubbelinchen; Mon, Jan 31st, 2011 at 06:05 PM.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

omg I bought it yesterday....my skin is somewhat sensitive and I awoke this morning with dry peelie skin it looks like I have a sun burn and hurts equally the same....had I not mailed my receipts yesterday I would be returning the product.....

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    @ Momof four: I wouldn't take that advise from that dermatologist. I have good skin to begin with but now that I am in my 40s I must use moisturizer. If I stop using it even for a few days I notice my skin became drier and the lines are more noticible and even new lines appear. So prevention is the key, a good moisturizer will keep your skin looking younger and prevent new lines from forming.
    I agree with you and I think the dermatologist is right too - prevention IS key - and preventing sun damage by using a moisturizer with an effective SPF is the best way to keep skin looking young.

After reading this thread, I'm really glad I didn't get this product!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bubbelinchen and Jezeebelle, Thank you for sharing your experiences! I won't try it. I've had terrible experiences with some samples that I received and I vowed never again! I hope your skin recovers quickly! Last time that happened to me, i used only vaseline for a few days before I could go back to my regular Avene and Vichy products.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    omg I bought it yesterday....my skin is somewhat sensitive and I awoke this morning with dry peelie skin it looks like I have a sun burn and hurts equally the same....had I not mailed my receipts yesterday I would be returning the product.....
    you should call them. number is in my upper post. i told them that there are some in a forum that have same experiences like me, and the women said, they should call !!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

Yes! after three days using, I have "dry peelie skin" too.

Looks like many people have" Dry peelie skin" after using it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

some of the products accelerate your skin cells renewals so your skin peels a little and may appear a little bit red. Neutrogena have / had a product with copper peptide a few years ago and it also made my sister's skin peel a little however it DID improved her skins. But if it's hurt than it's another story, definitely stop using and get a refund.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

...doing up my envie now -- where the heck do we put that Project # in the address??? After the postal code? lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I called the helpline today and the guy that answered said that I should return the product and rebuy it so that the receipt without a coupon. I guess they are not very consistent in their answer.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar11 View Post
    Bubbelinchen and Jezeebelle, Thank you for sharing your experiences! I won't try it. I've had terrible experiences with some samples that I received and I vowed never again! I hope your skin recovers quickly! Last time that happened to me, i used only vaseline for a few days before I could go back to my regular Avene and Vichy products.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbelinchen View Post
    you should call them. number is in my upper post. i told them that there are some in a forum that have same experiences like me, and the women said, they should call !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    some of the products accelerate your skin cells renewals so your skin peels a little and may appear a little bit red. Neutrogena have / had a product with copper peptide a few years ago and it also made my sister's skin peel a little however it DID improved her skins. But if it's hurt than it's another story, definitely stop using and get a refund.
    well I will be calling them as I used it once ..being last night thankfully just a few spots but my dry red spots have now blistered so I don't think it is going to improve with more use....I went to the dr.this afternoon who prescribed a gental burn wash and ointment....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

well I will be calling them as I used it once ..being last night thankfully just a few spots but my dry red spots have now blistered so I don't think it is going to improve with more use....I went to the dr.this afternoon who prescribed a gental burn wash and ointment....
    omg CALL and be patient, as i waited yesterday over 40 minutes in the waitingline. think lots of people calling and they are busy(i called right in the morning 9am EST)

.... my skin still didn't improve yet.
    i try to get my hydration back.... nothing! after i apply my regular facecream i get a bad burning on my skin. i will try vaseline later.
    if i use make up now it looks flaky. i don't wanna go out anymore.
    Last edited by Bubbelinchen; Tue, Feb 1st, 2011 at 09:11 AM.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

***********************really not sure on this.. help!

...doing up my envie now -- where the heck do we put that Project # in the address??? After the postal code? lol<!-- GAL -->

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    ***********************really not sure on this.. help!

...doing up my envie now -- where the heck do we put that Project # in the address??? After the postal code? lol<!-- GAL -->
    which rebate are you using as some look different? I have the one from a magazine and one you can use at any store?? p'm me maybe I can help

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information