User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Tue, Jan 25th, 2011
    http://www.nflscoremore.com/

To enter and be eligible to win a prize, a person must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec),

Contest closes 11:59pm January 24th, 2011

Limit one (1) entry per person or email per Contest Week

There is one (1) Grand prize available to be won, consisting of a trip for two (2) to the Super Bowl XLV in Arlington, Texas. The Grand Prize will include either return airfare or ground transportation to Toronto (if deemed necessary based on location of winner’s residence and to be determined by the Contest Sponsor), followed by return airfare to Dallas, Texas, 3 nights standard hotel accommodation (based on double occupancy), airport transfers on arrival in Dallas, $400USD spending money, two (2) Super Bowl XLV game tickets, game day transfer, and pre-trip travel kit. Dates of travel are Feb 4-7, 2011 (subject to change by the Contest Sponsor). Approximate retail value of grand prize is $15,000CAD

One (1) secondary prize will be awarded. The secondary prize of a Samsung UN46C6300SFXZC 46” Samsung LED TV, approximate retail value $2,500.00.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thank you almondx and congrats on your recent win, by any chance do you (or anyone) know the car featured in this weeks commercial? I dont have cable so I wouldnt know. I tried searching for the answer on a few forums but no luck

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i'm with gyal....would u happen to know the answer? would love to enter this one...they say everything is bigger n better in Texas!! lol

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

anyone ?

Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Belinda's Babblings

Thread Information