User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Tue, Feb 22nd, 2011
    http://www.canadascapital.gc.ca/wint...ntest/westjet/

The contest is open to Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence

Your Winterlude ballot can be submitted from December 17, 2010 at 10 am (EST) to February 21, 2011

a limit of one ballot per valid email or street address will be accepted

A family* of four (4) will win:
    • A round-trip flight for a family* of four to the National Capital Region**, originating from the major Canadian airport closest to winner’s residence. The flights have to be taken between February 1 and 21, 2012, for a Winterlude Experience. Maximum value of $4000.
    • Three nights’ stay for four at a major hotel in downtown Ottawa. Approximate value of $750.
    • Three family dinners, one each day of the stay, in one of our partner restaurants in Canada’s Capital Region (Price excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuity). Maximum value of $300.
    • A BeaverTails® pastry and a hot chocolate person. Approximate value of $24.
    • Canada’s Capital Museums Passport for the family. Approximate value of $85.
    The approximate total retail value of the prize package ranges from $3,259 to $5,159*** depending the winner’s place of residence in Canada.
    This thread is currently associated with: Westjet (Vacations)

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

ty

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Thread Information