CaToonie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

ty

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    It is taking me a million year to upload all my photos but i didn't do this one last time so i'm going to get my act together and make one!

APPENDUM: It took me 7 hours to make one yesterday (including fixing photos, uploading, arranging them into the book and moving/changing sizes). Can't wait to get it but it was a lot of work.

But i can't find my book when i log in anymore. Anyone who did this last time know how to do that?
    I did one last time and the book turned out really nice. I had to redo my book three times (which was a pain) because the program doesn't have the feature where you can save your book. That's why you don't see the book anymore once you checked out. I called them to relocate my book because I wasn't able to complete it in one sitting and I clicked on the saved button repeatedly thinking that my book was saved. The CS rep told me that the book can't be saved and that I have to check out as soon as I completed the book or else it will be gone.

TIP: Please do not click on the "previous" button. I thought it was the "undo" button. Instead, it starts the whole book again meaning a clean template. Even if you clicked on the saved button, all your work will be lost if you clicked on the previous button. It happened to me two times, hence the three attempts to finish the book.

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

WOW WOW WOW! I am blown away by this photobook tool. It is unbelievably great! Thank you SOOOOO much for sharing this. I spent about 5 or 6 hours making my photobook and was extremely impressed by how user friendly it was - I didn't read any instructions - and how well you could personalize each page.

I HIGHLY recommend this for all SCers and will also send to all my friends!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

The code PHOTO works on existing accounts too!

Trading Score
    287 (100%)

Trying it now Will see how it goes Trying to put together a book of DH's camping trip this summer for him
    I have started a new venture with South Hill Designs (customizable lockets and bracelets). Check out my website to learn more
    http://www.southhilldesigns.com/ca/olganorris/default

Trading Score
    287 (100%)

Wow that was easy!!!! Made DH a camping book and under my mom's name a little book of pictures of the cats and us to send to my grandparents
    I have started a new venture with South Hill Designs (customizable lockets and bracelets). Check out my website to learn more
    http://www.southhilldesigns.com/ca/olganorris/default

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

HI Everyone....does anyone know what size I should choose for the free one...7x9 or 9 x12?
    Thx.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rooby View Post
    HI Everyone....does anyone know what size I should choose for the free one...7x9 or 9 x12?
    Thx.
    I know it's 7x9. Check the home page to be doubly sure though.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

anyone know if this offer is only available to one per household? or one per account?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey, I just made an account but the code "PHOTO" doesn't work..? Can someone tell me which book I should choose, like leather, suede, linen, etc. ? or like anything..? :S

WLQ
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi! Anyone can tell me where the "checkout" button is? I couldn't find it after I completed the photobook. Thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

You can only pick 7x9 softcover for free.
    It take me a day to do it because the photo size is too high and keep stalling my computer. I thought maybe there's something wrong with SDM site. I keep having to reboot my computer but with persistent I got it done. I really enjoy it when it come to the editing part. You can zoom, crop, move, delete photos. I love the background art. I can't wait to get mine in Jan.

Have anyone been able to get more than one photobook?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I got one done last round and was not impressed with the paper or print quality. But it could be that was a free offer. Got another photo calendar done at the same time and will be picking up on Sat.

Been debating whether to do another one or not, it took me 2 hours including uploading over 70 pictures, adding captions, adding embelishments, borders, change layouts, etc. One quick tip, the program will automatically assign pictures to various spots, but you are free to move them around, or even repeat the same image. Enjoy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone getting this message when they register..

An error occurred, please try again

I fill in all my info and I'n getting the same message everytime.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information