User Tag List

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Looks like the 12th is iffy for me (I chipped a tooth - my dentist is on vacation til then, appt's at 1 in the burbs). I'll do my best to pop by, but won't have a chance to make snacks. Mascot may or may not tag along.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by screamy View Post
    Yeah, the 19th is now completely out for me; I got confirmation that I would, in fact, be puking on you and then have a subsequent appointment for an MRI, which will probably nearly kill me - half an hour of excrutiating noise, yay!!

So I can only join you on the 12th, but that's just me. If the SuperBowl MIRs are out by then, please save me some if you meet on the 19th!

If you are gonna die on the 19th, please bring a copy of your will on the 12th

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Looks like the 12th is iffy for me (I chipped a tooth - my dentist is on vacation til then, appt's at 1 in the burbs). I'll do my best to pop by, but won't have a chance to make snacks. Mascot may or may not tag along.
    Now that you talk about dentist, I rmb I have an appt in Jan...but I don't rmb when....

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Biting off more than you can chew, eh?

Just kidding! Ouchie!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kittyc View Post
    If you are gonna die on the 19th, please bring a copy of your will on the 12th
    You`re going to wait that long to get your hands on the Bounty???

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Biting off more than you can chew, eh?
    Serves me right for having 8 huge Xmas dinners in the last 10 days. I don`t think I`m going to eat another bite til Feb.

Rin
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I would love to join, is it open for newbies? where do you meet? I can do both dates.
    Thanks,

Rin
    I have earned Free Amazon Gift Cards & Prizes just by searching. Click the link to get your first free 30 Swag Bucks

My New Blog: Canadian Saver

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

This always has been so exciting for me to go.I promised one time to come but could not make it.being a stay -at-home mom with 3 kids,it s a little difficult for me but i m sure i ll drop by someday and surprise you people .

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes, Rin
    We meet at the food court in RBC tower behind Union Station around 4:45pm (go through past the hotel entrance and SDM to the escalators, take the escalator down, and you can't miss the food court
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    I would love to join, is it open for newbies? where do you meet? I can do both dates.
    Thanks,

Rin
    It's open to anyone & everyone, as long as you have a warped sense of humour. We're all quite friendly & only a few of us bite.

Quote Originally Posted by filza View Post
    This always has been so exciting for me to go.I promised one time to come but could not make it.being a stay -at-home mom with 3 kids,it s a little difficult for me but i m sure i ll drop by someday and surprise you people .
    You're welcome to bring them along, the more the merrier. Besides, ya gotta start em off early with couponing.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I promise not to puke on the newbies!

And yes, Kitty, I will bring my will, LOL...my body will barely be cold before you and Sunraven are arguing over my SDM points!!

*teehee*

edit: Andit, um, maybe get a dentist downtown? We do happen to know one, after all...failing that, my DDS is great, and at First Canadian Place. I don't know that I'd want to wait over a week with a chipped tooth!! OW.
    Last edited by screamy; Tue, Jan 4th, 2011 at 06:10 PM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

and woofy better bring Ethan
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Rin
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It's open to anyone & everyone, as long as you have a warped sense of humor. We're all quite friendly & only a few of us bite.
    You've scared me, I don't think I will make it

Just Kidding... I work at that time and won't be able to make it.
    But I will follow this link and hopefully next time. Is there a group I can join to be notified or just by checking the forum?

Thank you so much!!!!

I look forward to meeting you, I'm new here and learning so much everyday!
    I have earned Free Amazon Gift Cards & Prizes just by searching. Click the link to get your first free 30 Swag Bucks

My New Blog: Canadian Saver

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Actually, only screamy bites but she is fairly nice to newcomers and saves it until she knows you better. We are often there until 6:30 if you are off work by then and usually meet around once a month and always post about it in this forum
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

And yes, Kitty, I will bring my will, LOL...my body will barely be cold before you and Sunraven are arguing over my SDM points!!

*teehee*

edit: Andit, um, maybe get a dentist downtown? We do happen to know one, after all...failing that, my DDS is great, and at First Canadian Place. I don't know that I'd want to wait over a week with a chipped tooth!! OW.
    Forget them, I want your SDM points!
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

*teehee*

Thats why you need to put it down in your will...Sunraven and I will get half half, its okay, we won't fight...

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    and woofy better bring Ethan
    Umum, Let me call her to ask if she need me to go pick her up and drive Ethan's car down...

Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    You've scared me, I don't think I will make it

Just Kidding... I work at that time and won't be able to make it.
    But I will follow this link and hopefully next time. Is there a group I can join to be notified or just by checking the forum?

Thank you so much!!!!

I look forward to meeting you, I'm new here and learning so much everyday!
    We have 1/2 every month, just keep checking back here....

Actually, only screamy bites but she is fairly nice to newcomers and saves it until she knows you better. We are often there until 6:30 if you are off work by then and usually meet around once a month and always post about it in this forum
    She was nice to you when you were a newbie?

Forget them, I want your SDM points!
    You need to get yr name on her will! Good luck, we are taking her paper towels, body wash, tp, sdm points...I am not sure what's left for you...oh oh, her blackberry!

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information