User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amymichelle2 View Post
    They opened at 8, and I checked out at 8:24. None of the stickers had the right price, and there was a younger employee sitting on the floor eating breakfast and updating the prices slowly!! I understand that they can't update them that quickly, but it should be before the store opens IMO.
    Totally! And even if they don't get all the tags out on time at the very least they should have switched over their computer system to reflect current prices before they opened, especially if they were closed for the night. I was just wondering because the store that I go to is 24hr and sometimes it can take awhile after midnight for the system to update, plus almost never the tags are up to date for the sales if you go too close to the midnight mark. Understandable in that situation of course.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Hi, AmyMichelle,

I was at the SDM Surrey/Fleetwood. They are open 24 hours. The crazy thing was that while I was there, no one was putting out regular shelf tags, they were all busy putting out clearance stuff....with no pricing on it either. I would think their priority should have been to get their flyer pricing up and running....

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

wow, not only should they give you back the full amount for alll the errors, I think they should give you a gc as well for all your trouble.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

My store had alot of sale stickers missing causing me to second guess my pricing on my list. I had to go through the flyer and then a few items I asked to have scanned. A difficult 20X event for me too, first I had more then enough for $50 then I had to scramble because a number of items were no available. Luckily, this is rural Nova Scotia and so I had great customer service with a couple of the cashiers helping me to figure it all out (scanning prices and checking stock in the back). The Gillette deoderant came up as $2.50 instead of $1.99, they did an override and I did not get SCOP. I was getting them for about .35 each and getting the SCOP would have messed up my 20X total so I did not push it.

Maybe the Friday start date for this 20X and sale has messed them up.

Teresa
    Free gift cards for searching! Wow!

Here is my referral link...
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jiangximia

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So, I took my receipt to another Shoppers closer to my house, but was told to go to the original store (i was in the area so i thought i'd give it a shot). It's still frustrating as the original store is 20 minutes away! I'll try to update my results tomorrow. I think i'll try the SCOP on the incorrect items and push for the 20x points still. The lady at the 2nd shoppers was amazed at how bad they screwed up - wish me luck! BTW Happy New Years!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It probably had to do with the mess in the computers yesterday. I know my store was a disaster. They didn't have some sale prices up either which added to the confusion. Your store probably had the same issue mine did but I went around noon and by then they had realized there was a problem and were watching things as they scanned.
    It really seems this 20x event on a Friday was difficult for a lot of people.
    I would be annoyed if I had to drive an extra 20 minutes to go to the original store. Hope you get things worked out.

It will be interesting to see what happens if anybody calls head office.

I just hope I get my points in a couple of days like I was told.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I blogged this Very interesting of how many problems there was.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Jamieson Vitaminn D $ 11.49 ( Sale $ 5.99 ) ..you should get that for $ 1.49 since its more than $ 10.00 you get $ 10 OFF - ... 11.49 - 10.00 = $ 1.49
    Actually, she would get the vitmains for free too as its 10$ off the CORRECTED price (5.99) not the wrong price ringing up (11.49).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sdm is slipping. i went there on wednesday, got an item that was on sale around $3. the cashier scanned and it came to be $6. she corrected her mistake after checking the sales tag (the bar code matched, the price marked down, and offer is effective thru dec 30). on thursday i went to grab another one. like magic the sales tags and corresponding items were all taken off the shelves. nothing. zilch.

oh, and no, i didn't apply scop. so what was the store afraid of, that they make less money when people buy on-sale products?
    Last edited by cookoo; Sat, Jan 1st, 2011 at 05:31 PM.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

no error at my SDM and had my 20x the points with no problems...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    137 (100%)

I've had this happen to me before, I was over charged for about $20 worth of stuff via the cashier ringing it in twice or the wrong price coming up. I contacted Head Office and the manager & I spoke on the phone and got things resolved and I got a gift card to cover the amount that they owed me but such a hassle for something you'd expect to be right...good luck!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have had this experience with our 'old' shoppers location before--I did not know anything SCOP, but I did want the correct prices. I can tell you that I called and spoke to a manager before going to the store and setup a day and time and a person (day manager) to meet, to get my reciept fixed. I was less stressful than I thought it was going to be. I hope this helps.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Starbaby55 View Post
    Actually, she would get the vitmains for free too as its 10$ off the CORRECTED price (5.99) not the wrong price ringing up (11.49).
    Yeah that's right its $ 10 OFF ( or Free ) of the Correct Price not the scanned price

The Item Free Scanner Policy, which forms part of the Code, provides that “on a claim being presented by the customer, where the scanned price of a product at checkout is higher than the price displayed in the store or than advertised by the store, the lower price will be honoured; and

(a) if the correct price of the product is $10 or less, the retailer will give the product to the customer free of charge; or

(b) if the correct price of the product is higher than $10, the retailer will give the customer a discount of $10 off the corrected price”.

smartmama
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Thought SDM does not follow SCOP. Can anyone verify this?

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I had an issue last week with a DVD scanned at 32.99 & was actually priced at 29.99. It was the casheir who advised me of the SCOP (I am a chicken) & several people here were also thinking that SDM did not participate, but they are now at least in my city.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information