User Tag List

Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New Coupon Holder Brag!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I bought one about a month ago....what a lifesaver!!! I feel like much less of a dork that I'm not carrying around a giant binder anymore....

Disclaimer: Not that all you binder carry-ers are Dorks....my husband specifically refered to ME as a dork.....I still have my binder, I keep it at home with allmy extra's now.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bilboshmoe View Post
    I bought one about a month ago....what a lifesaver!!! I feel like much less of a dork that I'm not carrying around a giant binder anymore....

Disclaimer: Not that all you binder carry-ers are Dorks....my husband specifically refered to ME as a dork.....I still have my binder, I keep it at home with allmy extra's now.

It is SO much nicer to carry these bags around! You close the flap over and no one is the wiser that you are one of "those!"

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

... Im still meaning to get one of these bags. I almost have enough paypal money!!! lol And has anything been done about this kank pin situation. Or... Lack there of??? LOL =D
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

I just got one, and I LOVE IT!!! I had a binder and felt "dorky" too, lol. She has some really nice waterproof fabric now too. It helps keep it's shape and prevents rain or coffee spills....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just joined here and have been thinking about how to sew myself a coupon organizer. Thanks for posting this. I think I have a plan now.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Love it! I think I might be ordering one for myself, Stylish way to have all of your coupons on you!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just ordered one lol, currently I am using a box to organize my coupons. I take out the ones that I will be using in a certain store and put it in a little accordian file but then I leave the rest of the box in the truck. This will be much easier than having to go back out to the truck and get a coupon if there is a great sale.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I ordered one, and it took almost a month to get it, because it is coming from the US. It was well worth the wait however. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and feel so much more organized and am not sitting in the middle of the store anymore with my bag wide open hunting for coupons.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I confess... I've been stalking this post and glowgirl's etsy store for sometime now! I finally found a fabric I liked and what I wanted. Glowgirl is absolutely fab to work with and she will be working on them (I um liked them so much, I picked up a few) this weekend.

My coupons are currently in a couple of plastic recipe boxes which I do like but they're not easy to port. I gave the binder a go for a day and it's not for me. It looks like a system that I'll be really happy using.

FYI Glowgirl doing great and just hired her first employee!! YIPEEEE!

Thanks so much Anne for this great brag and find!

I'll take photos of them once I've gotten them all organized!
    Looking for 5 minute fast, fun, easy surveys that you get paid in currency not in points? Check out PaidView Point
    Would you like to earn some paypal/amazon gift cards? Get points by clicking the lucky button at Superpoints or click here for 50 points now

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Btw...how does one qualify for a coupon Skank?? The coupon keeper just wouldn't be complete without one. That's a button I'd wear with pride!
    Looking for 5 minute fast, fun, easy surveys that you get paid in currency not in points? Check out PaidView Point
    Would you like to earn some paypal/amazon gift cards? Get points by clicking the lucky button at Superpoints or click here for 50 points now

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

I want one sooooo bad!

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Too bad someone up here couldn't start up a small business and make them too. Shipping would be less and we all could get them a lot faster. I want one too.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Horndogg View Post
    Too bad someone up here couldn't start up a small business and make them too. Shipping would be less and we all could get them a lot faster. I want one too.
    Actually the difference in shipping would only be between $1 and $2. And Canada Post doesn't always deliver at light speed. lol Anyhow, the more we all buy from Glowgirl, the more likely we may get future discounts. I see she's offering 10% for repeat customers.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Sorry I did not read the entire thread. Only page one and 36 but I have a question.

I have a toddler sitting in the cart. Will it clip to the handle or side of the cart as well?

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom2 View Post
    Sorry I did not read the entire thread. Only page one and 36 but I have a question.

I have a toddler sitting in the cart. Will it clip to the handle or side of the cart as well?
    When it's full it might be a bit heavy for that, but I have the second largest one and it only takes up a fraction of the cart. It's the width of a coupon, but deep. So I can fit that and my LARGE purse side by side.

Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread Information