User Tag List

Page 22 of 122 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimmaylynn View Post
    GROUP 4 PROBLEM
    Ok guys I seriously need help - I click on the register link in the email - fill in my info and the message I get is

We did not find your Optimum Card Number in our online database. Please check your card number and try again.

BUT
    I can go on the website and login to my account and see my info and points balance with the same info i'm putting in the referral form.

Anyone know what to do???? I'm kinda panicking here
    We've seen this before. How long have you had your card? It takes up to 6 weeks for your information to be entered into the system. But we've also seen this with veteran cards. Regardless of whether the card is new or old, the solution is to call 1-800-SHOPPER and tell them about the problem so they can fix it. It's generally an easy fix, completed within the hour (if the card is new you might want to "forget" how old it is so they will fix it instead of telling you to wait). The phone line is open 8AM-8PM on weekdays.

Quote Originally Posted by shopeasy View Post
    Hi, I can't remember how I got on-line access to my optimum account but hopefully someone here does and can help me out.

My friend wants to join but she cannot view her account online. When she goes to the optimum website, it wants her to register for a new optimum account. Does anyone know the answer? TIA
    Is she trying to log in to her account? She might want to call 1-800-SHOPPER too.

Quote Originally Posted by carlyincanada View Post
    Hi! Just got home & a nice surprize to see this Tell a Friend Event! YAY!

I will email in my info asap!!! BTW, my SIL is away until Jan 08 or 09, can she still register for the event??? I know she would want in on this!!! Thanks so much for organizing it all again!
    You can do it for her as long as you have her card number and one of her security answers. Can you call her to ask her? Otherwise... we'll probably still be filling up groups this weekend.
    Want to participate in the SDM referral event? See all the SC participants here. Check how our Official SC groups are doing here.
    Read the FAQ! Please!<--last event's FAQ

Read my blog posts at ContestMob!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Hi Cyanne. I've sent you my info. Thanks for doing all of this again. Your ROCK!!!

Trading Score
    343 (100%)

Group 8!! On Our Way!!

Group Leader: BFMamaOf2

Instruction/welcome e-mails as well as all Invitation emails have been sent!!

If you haven't received it please check your junk mail first & then if you still can't find it then PM me please!!

ALSO!! Don't forget to email myself & Cyanne after you've completed your registration to confirm with us

4/10 REGISTERED SO FAR!!

Here's our super-fantastic-everyone's-gonna-shop-wicked-cool Group 8:

free*is*best
    BuggaBugga - Registered
    Isey - Registered
    fushia
    yuki-bunnie - Registered
    Elisam
    findmel - Registered
    ilovecoupons
    Hash1992
    DanesMom
    Last edited by BFMamaOf2; Wed, Jan 5th, 2011 at 03:15 AM.
    DO YOU LIKE FREE!! SO DO WE!!
    EARN AMAZON.CA GIFT CERTIFICATES (AND MUCH MORE!!) JUST FOR SEARCHING THE WEB!! IT'S EASY AND FREE!!
    SWAGBUCKS IS WHERE IT'S AT SO DON'T DELAY, SIGN UP TODAY!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BFMamaOf2

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Info sent. Thank you
    Koodo $50 credit for new activations.
    https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/1EPJR0o

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanne View Post
    We've seen this before. How long have you had your card? It takes up to 6 weeks for your information to be entered into the system. But we've also seen this with veteran cards. Regardless of whether the card is new or old, the solution is to call 1-800-SHOPPER and tell them about the problem so they can fix it. It's generally an easy fix, completed within the hour (if the card is new you might want to "forget" how old it is so they will fix it instead of telling you to wait). The phone line is open 8AM-8PM on weekdays.

Is she trying to log in to her account? She might want to call 1-800-SHOPPER too.

You can do it for her as long as you have her card number and one of her security answers. Can you call her to ask her? Otherwise... we'll probably still be filling up groups this weekend.
    -------------------

Thanks for the quick reply!! NO, I can't call my SIL as she is sailing around the Caribbean I will PM her & have her sign up asap when she gets home!!! Hopefully she can still get in on a group by Sunday or Monday!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

emailed my info

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

emailed my info. too
    wait you reponse
    thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Cyanne thanks for responding to Kimmaylynn! I just missed her post, I went to bed ;(

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Hello, I sent my info to Cyanne yesterday. Can I find out if I have been placed on a team please. I am so pumped.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think I send my info last week, and I havnt received a reply...just making sure everything is okay

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry, but I cannot seem to find my name in a group and no one has contacted me yet. Did I do something wrong? I do see my name in the orginal long list of people who signed up. Thanks again for doing this for us.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by weaselqueen View Post
    I think I send my info last week, and I havnt received a reply...just making sure everything is okay
    That's not possible. We only started this thread three days ago. Check the third post of this thread to see if we got your email and have you in line for a spot. (Hint: You're there )

Quote Originally Posted by RMurp007 View Post
    Sorry, but I cannot seem to find my name in a group and no one has contacted me yet. Did I do something wrong? I do see my name in the orginal long list of people who signed up. Thanks again for doing this for us.
    That's because you're not in a group yet. Setting up groups isn't instantaneous. Your job now is to wait. Tough, isn't it?
    Want to participate in the SDM referral event? See all the SC participants here. Check how our Official SC groups are doing here.
    Read the FAQ! Please!<--last event's FAQ

Read my blog posts at ContestMob!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

just emailed my info as well, this is great! Thank you for doing this!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Cyanne;2836772]That's not possible. We only started this thread three days ago. Check the third post of this thread to see if we got your email and have you in line for a spot. (Hint: You're there )

Thanks I guess I counted the weekend as a last week. This holiday monday gets me confused! Thank you for doing all of this!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Group 10, you've been sent instructions and your official invitation. Happy shopping!

Z

Page 22 of 122 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread Information