User Tag List

Page 54 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My mom's in group 59 (margsvineyard) and has yet to get a referral email - should I be concerned?

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chicoj View Post
    I send my e-mail january 08 but I don't see my nick in the groups and I never get Email if Iam in ...
    You are on page 1 of this thread in the list of names to be assigned...

Supershopper#39
    chicoj
    Luvmacoupnz
    Juanda78
    Barb294

Check the page and do a search to see your name on the list...you can check to see how many more people are to be assigned before you...

baggypants

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Lets go Group 39!!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pmmstanca View Post
    I just want to know if anybody is encountering an error msg "you have entered an invalid security answer"? I don't know what's wrong or is it only me? I used all the security question and all gave me the same response. Also when I try to log in to sdm website to check my points (same security answer), I'm able to do it.. so frustrating..
    Yes, that's a problem on SDM's end. Just keep trying periodically. If you happen to try at the right time, it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by scam-master View Post
    Of course not 4545pts maximum if everyone in group shops, less if someone doesn't. Just hope that you're not in a deadbeat group.
    This is where I remind you that for the past three events, EVERYONE has gotten 4545 group points. I've made sure of it. So don't be so negative . Remember, it's the deadbeats who don't get any points.

Quote Originally Posted by myguppy View Post
    I'm worried about this too! Can anyone please confirm? [I bought gift cards today to pay for my purchase with... ]
    Can you guess what I'm going to say?
    All of you worries will vanish if you just...

agree to be a group leader!
    Want to participate in the SDM referral event? See all the SC participants here. Check how our Official SC groups are doing here.
    Read the FAQ! Please!<--last event's FAQ

Read my blog posts at ContestMob!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Holy, 64 groups - with about 10 per group - that's 640 people all spending $20 - that's almost $1300 for SDM just from SCers - they ought to give us door prizes!
    640 x $20 = $12,800

And that's with the $20 minimum. People often spend more

Silk

Myguppy
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Lol! Well... crap. Fine, fine I'll do it. I'm running a business from home and have daycare kids [who got me and everyone else sick] but I'll make it work

Send me the info! Oh, just to mention- my husband was going to sign up too but you mentioned it was best for him to be referred by me... so please leave a spot for him in my group?
    I'd love for you to take a look at my shop! Handmade fine jewellery: high quality, reasonable prices, locally made [by me!]

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

holy *bleep*.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

$12,800!! my goodness.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    178 (100%)

Hi Cyanne or anyone else who has done this event before.
    I'm sorry to ask a question when I have been trying to answer some to help the back log but I am excited now because I am now in a list and my team leader was quick to sent out the requests and shoppers e-mails. I will not miss registering for anything, but I do have a question before I jump at it right away.
    I have requests I want to send out once registered and am waiting back on a few e-mails on who may be interested or not. If I register right now, can I go back in after and add these friend requests after, or do I have to be prepared with all the names at this time? Again, I will not wait to cut it close and will not hamper my team after watching for a week and keeping track.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pmmstanca View Post
    I just want to know if anybody is encountering an error msg "you have entered an invalid security answer"? I don't know what's wrong or is it only me? I used all the security question and all gave me the same response. Also when I try to log in to sdm website to check my points (same security answer), I'm able to do it.. so frustrating..
    This happened to me last week and I called Shoppers and she was stumped. If you notice at the top, it's a weird glitch as it's telling you it's not the right 'postal code' when it's supposed to be a birthday you were entering etc. I normally use mozilla firefox so I tried exlorer and it worked fine. Not sure if it was a fluke

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Group 66, your instructions have been sent! Please address any questions to me via email, since I don't check this thread too often.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugal_gal View Post
    Just stopping by to say a hugh THANK YOU!! to Cyanne for organizing this.

I didn't register as I really didn't have anything to buy to add up to $20 (pre-tax, before coupons); hard to believe I know! After reading other threads and stopping in at SDM today I figured I could hold off a couple days to buy a couple food items I need, found a couple items in clearance and items other SC posted they were picking up for this event that I could use and found I'd make the $20 limit but too late to register. So even if I missed out this time around I want to say THANK YOU to Cyanne and all the group leaders...I see how this allows everyone to take advantage of the Tell a Friend event who otherwise might not be able to rally up 10 'friends'.

Have a great time shopping everyone!!
    If you have at least $10 to buy, it's worth it to do the event and spend $20. Because with the points you get from doing the event, you earn back just over $10 in points! So you'd be spending $20 to get back $10+ (this event gives you 5000 + 4545 = 9545 points, 8000 points = $10, 10,000 points - $12.50).

Silk

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Just registered for Group 66!! And e-mailed Cyanne and my group leader Amberlab YAY! Thanks for all your work Cyanne and all the group leaders!!!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chicoj View Post
    I send my e-mail january 08 but I don't see my nick in the groups and I never get Email if Iam in ...

See my post #633 on page 43

Here's the link:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/174192-...3/#post2852983

Silk

Trading Score
    271 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by lauraisrsa View Post
    Hi Cyanne or anyone else who has done this event before.
    I'm sorry to ask a question when I have been trying to answer some to help the back log but I am excited now because I am now in a list and my team leader was quick to sent out the requests and shoppers e-mails. I will not miss registering for anything, but I do have a question before I jump at it right away.
    I have requests I want to send out once registered and am waiting back on a few e-mails on who may be interested or not. If I register right now, can I go back in after and add these friend requests after, or do I have to be prepared with all the names at this time? Again, I will not wait to cut it close and will not hamper my team after watching for a week and keeping track.
    You can go back in after you have registered and send out the requests. You don't have to do it right now.

Page 54 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast

Thread Information