User Tag List

Page 116 of 122 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 1819
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm from Group 49 and I received my points earlier. Thanks to PhilBirnbaum and Cyanne for organizing this!

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Leader: SunBunny - registered & shopped
    surfergirl - registered & shopped
    Spundilly - registered & shopped
    r.ringer - registered& shopped
    cinjay55 - registered & shopped
    KWinNB - registered & shopped
    clampjia - registered & shopped
    Coolgirl - registered & shopped
    SunBunny(sister) - registered & shopped
    Landior - registered & shopped

Waiting for word from Cyanne to make point distribution!
    Thanks to everyone who participated!!
    Last edited by SunBunny; Tue, Jan 25th, 2011 at 11:29 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received my points today for group #50!

A big thanks for organizing and all the hard work from Cyanne and all the group leaders!! As always, they did a wonderful job

Thanks again!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Just want to inquire re: group 42. I see the status in the 4th post as undetermined, but I haven't seen any posts or received any email requesting a copy of my receipt. Nor have I seen any posts from any other members of group 42 (I scanned through all the pages since my my last post before the distributions began, although it's possible I missed a relevant post)...? Cyanne or Joanne (group leader), or fellow group 42 members, can you shed some light on the situation?

Thanks,
    Silk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm also from group 42,and have my receipt ready if needed also.I received my initial 5000 pts,but not the extra as of yet.What does Undetermined mean?
    Last edited by KerryBabyxx; Wed, Jan 26th, 2011 at 05:30 AM.

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

The bonus points for Tell A Friend were not printed on the receipt. They were credited to optimum card accounts a week and a half after the event.

Quote Originally Posted by maym View Post
    if you kept your recent shopping receipt, you should see that 5000 bonus points on it. i guess you can take a picture of that and send it as a proof.
    Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching, surveys and more!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ahatt View Post
    The bonus points for Tell A Friend were not printed on the receipt. They were credited to optimum card accounts a week and a half after the event.
    mine are on my receipt....a receipt on a different purchase which is how I knew I had recieved them before checking here....
    Last edited by Jezebel; Wed, Jan 26th, 2011 at 09:34 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    mine are on my receipt....a receipt on a different purchase which is how I knew I had recieved them before checking here....
    I have my recent receipt showing the bonus as well, should I scan and email to Sunshine88. I am in group 15 also and have heard nothing

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommytodarlings View Post
    I have my recent receipt showing the bonus as well, should I scan and email to Sunshine88. I am in group 15 also and have heard nothing
    I am not sure as I have not recieved any more contact about this event since e-mailing that I shopped

Mom, wife & couponer!! MiltonFreecycle's Avatar
    Trading Score
    201 (100%)

GROUP 25! All points have been distributed.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got my points. Thanks to Cyanne and everyone in Group 49 for making my first Smart Canucks event so easy and enjoyable.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone with less than 10 people in their group received instructions from Cyanne?

For group 74, I'm ready to distribute points, but only 8/10 registered & shopped. I need to wait for instructions from Cyanne, right? How does the "toppin up of points" work, if any?

I'm looking forward to getting this done so I can get this off my mental to-do list!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I haven't received any instructions as of yet. I have group 76 and we only had 9 register. All 9 shopped. Still waiting for instructions as well

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by golden_shopper View Post
    Has anyone with less than 10 people in their group received instructions from Cyanne?

For group 74, I'm ready to distribute points, but only 8/10 registered & shopped. I need to wait for instructions from Cyanne, right? How does the "toppin up of points" work, if any?

I'm looking forward to getting this done so I can get this off my mental to-do list!!!!
    In all cases, group leaders need to wait for instructions from Cyanne before distributing points. With all her experience, she offers great tips and advice (especially for first-timers!!).

Now for those with less then 10, it is even more important to wait for Cyanne's email. You can get ready by contacting your group for scans of receipts and copies of print screens so that when Cyanne pulls all the numbers together, she has all the info she needs. Then all who have shopped can be rewarded with appropriate points.

SDM pulled a fast one this time and awarded TAF points a week early, yay for us, but that threw leaders into a tailspin. Technically, this was the week SDM was going to distribute points, so a little patience and advance prep for Cyanne would be appreciated and go a long way.

baggypants

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by golden_shopper View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Badkins View Post
    I haven't received any instructions as of yet. I have group 76 and we only had 9 register. All 9 shopped. Still waiting for instructions as well
    I'll send instructions when I get home in an hour or so. I couldn't remember which groups had less than ten members registered, and so I wasn't sure whether everyone shopped. The. SDM results pages aren't available yet, even though SDM has already awarded points.
    Want to participate in the SDM referral event? See all the SC participants here. Check how our Official SC groups are doing here.
    Read the FAQ! Please!<--last event's FAQ

Read my blog posts at ContestMob!

Page 116 of 122 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 ... LastLast

Thread Information