User Tag List

Thread: Starbucks

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

https://www.starbucks.com/card/rewar...rewards-canada
    Not sure if this has been posted. Don't drink coffee so know nothing about it. Just thought I'd put it out there
    This thread is currently associated with: Starbucks
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks. always good for a reminder. Always worth registering your card for those addicted to starbucks. They also send email coupons occasionally.

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

I registered my card and received my free starbucks drink for my Bday, wasn't happy that I received it 2 days before the expiry date so I didn't get a chance to use it since it was over xmas...

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nadiabreckon View Post
    I registered my card and received my free starbucks drink for my Bday, wasn't happy that I received it 2 days before the expiry date so I didn't get a chance to use it since it was over xmas...
    I've found that the stores are usually pretty good about taking them after the expiry date, because they know how bad Canada Post can be (especially around the holidays). If you still have it, I'd say give it a try!

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Or call the customer rep to get a new one.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks could alwaysuse free things!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

it's happened to me before.

All I did was email their Customer Service department and they replied being that they were very sorry and mailed me 2 free drinks of my choice. I find that Starbucks has one of the best service in regards to keeping their customers sastified. There have been many times where they screwed up my order, and they make another drink without any hassles and sometimes provide free drink coupons as a token!

Even though they are a considered more expensive then others, their customer service is top notch!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Last year I received it after the expiry date. They still accepted it wit no problem.

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Thanks guys, totally appreciate your responses!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Starbucks has always been good to me. The store I usually go to, I've received a few drinks for free already. Usually happens when someone an order was made 2x by mistake, or they made a mistake with the actual order. Instead of just throwing it out, they just give it to whoever wants it.

And yeah, when they screw up my order, they remake it and then give me a coupon for any sized drink.

How do you get your free beverage on your birthday? I did register the card I got for Christmas and my bday is this Friday, Jan 14.
    Last edited by Alixana; Wed, Jan 12th, 2011 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Added my question

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

I knew about the free refills but didn't realize the reason I was getting free flavour shots was because of the card. Just thought the clerk was nice.

Thread Information