User Tag List

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

I went to Wal-Mart on upper James today, (big mistake, it was SOOO busy) and they still have the Fabric Sweepers on the end of the aisle with the $5 heading. When the lady scanned it in, (I used my $3.00 off coupon of course!) I didn't get to see the total. When I was done and loading stuff into my stroller I looked over my receipt. She had rung it in and it came up $5.89, I explained to her it was listed at $5 on the aisle end. She grabbed a customer service/return person and kind of pawned me off to her. I went to the return section, stood there and waited for her to come back. She agreed they were price listed at $5- so she said she would do a return and ring it in again for me so I would only pay the $5. I mentions SCOP and she said 'Oh yes' and then returned me the money. so happy with my free item i didnt notice she gave me the entire $6+ back. So here I am- with a free Fabric Sweeper and an extra $3.00 in m pocket.

I would put this in brag, but if anyone else out there is going to WalMart tonight, see if they have changed the price yet- you could snag a freee Sweeper yourself! *Thanks SCOP!*
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Coupon savings since Jan 1st 2011- $982.46

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

great job

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sweet deal! It pays to double-check your receipts before leaving the store!

Thread Information