User Tag List

Page 116 of 218 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 3257
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SC Scan coupon zone (look here if you search The shameless coupon skank!!!)

  1. #1726
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    32,872
    Likes Received
    21194
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cgirl View Post
    I saw some resolve coupons from superstore today! Supposed to get three but the lady from the store said i can only get one im new at this. Do u think 3 coupons is too much? Oh well its ok at least i got 1 hehe
    Oh gosh 3 is not too many but I know a rep who does this and sometimes they only get 50 coupons for the whole day to give out and sometimes they get 100's it depends on the kit they are sent.

  2. #1727
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,385
    Likes Received
    16153
    Trading Score
    394 (100%)




    From a rep on the street at Canada Day celebrations. Expires Dec.31 '11.





  3. #1728
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Kitchener, ON
    Age
    42
    Posts
    57
    Likes Received
    18
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Here is 3 new Johnsonville Coupons all expiring December 31, 2012

    Found them on the ground in the parking garage of RCSS so not too sure if they originally came from there







    I work at Zehrs and these particular coupons were being handed out with the sampling being done here. Since I work most weekends, I have a deal with the girls to get whatever coupons are left at the end of the promotion. I got about 15 of these


  4. #1729
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,385
    Likes Received
    16153
    Trading Score
    394 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by compugirl View Post
    I work at Zehrs and these particular coupons were being handed out with the sampling being done here. Since I work most weekends, I have a deal with the girls to get whatever coupons are left at the end of the promotion. I got about 15 of these
    Nice! I think it's another example of how those with "social capital" can get more of what they want and need. Even if people are shy they should try to just ask nicely for what they want and they might be shocked at what people will gladly give sometimes. Be bold, assertive and polite.

    A while back, SmackUTwice made a post (with some pics) about a Jane's Ultimate Chicken Burgers box that had some coupons on it. I finally broke down and bought a box that I found in a Safeway store a few days ago. It was on sale and I had a coupon to use on it and it was the only box left that I could find that had the coupons on it. The Sunny D expires March 31 '12, the Jane's expires Sept.30 '11 and the rest expire Dec.31 '11.

    So, here's a closer look:









    Last edited by mcminsen; Sat, Jul 2nd, 2011 at 05:18 AM.


  5. #1730
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    370
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    46 (85%)



    I found a coupon for $2.00 off Canton Thai or Teriyaki broth or fondue sauce. The expiry date is February 28, 2012.

  6. #1731
    one jar at the time 2010ontest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    north shore Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    4,182
    Likes Received
    762
    Trading Score
    160 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    I found a coupon for $2.00 off Canton Thai or Teriyaki broth or fondue sauce. The expiry date is February 28, 2012.
    This is probably this one originally posted in february... One of my store was having it for long time, I think I was the only taking the coupon on that pad!





    Try to use it on broth can specially marked with a yellow dot of 6.50$ in coupons saving printed on back of the label...

    0.75$ wub 200ml cuisipak of canton gravy or sauce, upc 2220248, dec 31, 2011.
    1.00$ wub 500ml cuisipack of canton soup, 2220249, dec 31, 2011.
    1.00$ wub 1 liter antico oil product, 2220250, dec 31, 2011.
    1.00$ wub 150g pouch of canton chocoFondue, 2225251, dec 31, 2011.
    1.00$ wub an oasis 100% premium 1.75L any flavor, 2250788, dec 31, 2011.
    0.75$ wub 6X300ml pack of oasis 10 vegetable cocktail, 2250787, dec 31, 2011.
    1.00$ wub 1L bistro mundo wine - choice of origin, 2260049, dec 31, 2011.


    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

  7. #1732
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,385
    Likes Received
    16153
    Trading Score
    394 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 2010ontest View Post
    This is probably this one originally posted in february... One of my store was having it for long time, I think I was the only taking the coupon on that pad!
    Try to use it on broth can specially marked with a yellow dot of 6.50$ in coupons saving printed on back of the label...

    0.75$ wub 200ml cuisipak of canton gravy or sauce, upc 2220248, dec 31, 2011.
    1.00$ wub 500ml cuisipack of canton soup, 2220249, dec 31, 2011.
    1.00$ wub 1 liter antico oil product, 2220250, dec 31, 2011.
    1.00$ wub 150g pouch of canton chocoFondue, 2225251, dec 31, 2011.
    1.00$ wub an oasis 100% premium 1.75L any flavor, 2250788, dec 31, 2011.
    0.75$ wub 6X300ml pack of oasis 10 vegetable cocktail, 2250787, dec 31, 2011.
    1.00$ wub 1L bistro mundo wine - choice of origin, 2260049, dec 31, 2011.
    Wow... such a deal!


  8. #1733
    one jar at the time 2010ontest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    north shore Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    4,182
    Likes Received
    762
    Trading Score
    160 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Wow... such a deal!
    hey hey, if the broth come on sale close to 2$-2.49$ (sometime at Maxi here) this is a big winner!!!
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

  9. #1734
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,385
    Likes Received
    24361
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    Found these today at RCSS - lady was giving out samples - jalapeno was very yummy

    $0.50 on any Heluva Good Sour Cream Dip - expiry Dec 31





    $1 Nestea Green Tea or Nestea Green Tea Zero - expiry Sept 30


  10. #1735
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,385
    Likes Received
    16153
    Trading Score
    394 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Found these today at RCSS - lady was giving out samples - jalapeno was very yummy

    $0.50 on any Heluva Good Sour Cream Dip - expiry Dec 31

    $1 Nestea Green Tea or Nestea Green Tea Zero - expiry Sept 30
    Nice ones! I gotta remember that I'm not going to get coupons from the reps on the weekend if I'm arriving at the store at 5:00 PM! By that time the reps were gone and so were the coupons. Mind you, they left behind some of the product (like the Nestea) on the table to tell me what I missed.

    ============
    Thanks to a heads up by meowmeowko in this thread:

    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/214622-...a/#post3597919

    I had my eyes peeled for this Cold Sore-FX coupon. I found it yesterday at a London Drugs store in Vancouver. It was on a free standing cardboard display and expires Dec.31 '12.



    Last edited by mcminsen; Mon, Jul 4th, 2011 at 06:56 AM.


  11. #1736
    one jar at the time 2010ontest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    north shore Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    4,182
    Likes Received
    762
    Trading Score
    160 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post


    If you remember I posted also a 10$ coupon, but in french, for the coldsore-FX. I received it from shopper voices (La voix du consommateur in french)... http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/3497642-post1538.html

    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

  12. #1737
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,294
    Likes Received
    3250
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)




    I received the English version of the Cold FX coupon from Shopper's Voice. Has a different expiry (79504498) than the French.

  13. #1738
    Frosh Canuck atashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Beautiful BC
    Posts
    302
    Likes Received
    19
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Here's another Live Clean coupon. I found it on a free standing display at London Drugs. It's just like the ones I found in August of last year. No expiry.


    I found these too at LD yesterday! The only problem I have the Live Clean coupons is that a lot of the times the cashier gives me a tough time trying to refuse the coupon because there's no expiry date...... I always bring a copy of the booklet (for Baby live clean) to prove that I didn't "make" the coupon myself......

  14. #1739
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,385
    Likes Received
    16153
    Trading Score
    394 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by atashi View Post
    I found these too at LD yesterday! The only problem I have the Live Clean coupons is that a lot of the times the cashier gives me a tough time trying to refuse the coupon because there's no expiry date...... I always bring a copy of the booklet (for Baby live clean) to prove that I didn't "make" the coupon myself......
    I wish they would just put "No expiry" on the coupon.

    Well, the mail is slowly trickling in. I guess I must have signed up on the Aerious website at some point because I got this $10 coupon today. I'm thinking it might be stackable for some London Drugs shoppers with the other two Aerius coupons that are out there. A $20 stack could be really useful on this expensive stuff.

    The $10 and $6 coupons expire Aug.1 '12 and can also be used as a MIR in Quebec. The $4 coupon expires April 30 '12.









  15. #1740
    Smart Canuck jojos_n_kelowna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kelowna, BC
    Age
    56
    Posts
    3,329
    Likes Received
    22
    Trading Score
    317 (100%)



    Thank you Pickle Dude! These are going on my wishlist!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post







Page 116 of 218 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •