User Tag List

Page 121 of 218 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3257
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SC Scan coupon zone (look here if you search The shameless coupon skank!!!)

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (85%)

Okay, I checked this time...

$1.00 off fresh fruit when you buy a 400g Toblerone chocolate bar - Expiry December 31.

By the way - you guys are doing an awesome job with this thread!!!!!!
    I am looking for many fpc coupons and willing to trade gift cards - especially stouffers and fresh produce. The expiry dates must be at least 1 month away. I'm also looking for betty crocker, pillsbury, philadelphia, nexxus, $3 beef, icecream, beans. I prefer large trades but have few coupons to trade.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Hey everyone. I just want to put this out there... I haven't received any messages since Monday July 4. I've got at least ten different trades pending and I'm thinking it's really odd that I haven't heard anything back. I also got a couple of trade ratings a few days ago and I did not get the usual automatic trade rating notice in my inbox. Can't figure out what's going on. My inbox and outbox are not full, I've made sure of that. I wonder if anyone else is having problems?
    Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Jul 10th, 2011 at 04:36 AM.

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Hey everyone. I just want to put this out there... I haven't received any messages since Monday July 4. I've got at least ten different trades pending and I'm thinking it's really odd that I haven't heard anything back. I also got a couple of trade ratings a few days ago and I did not get the usual automatic trade rating notice in my inbox. Can't figure out what's going on. My inbox and outbox are not full, I've made sure of that. I wonder if anyone else is having problems?
    I've just sent you a pm so you can see if that's working.
    Last edited by caroman; Sun, Jul 10th, 2011 at 07:52 AM.
    You know you want free stuff too! Join Swagbucks with me http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdiddy1

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by caroman View Post
    I've just sent you a pm so you can see if that's working.
    Thanks. It's NOT.

To anyone that may have sent me a PM since last Monday (July 4), I'm not getting them in my inbox. I've checked everything I know how to so I guess it's time to contact one of the moderators. Thanks for your patience.

Oh, if you want you can leave me a message on my profile page. I'm still getting and seeing those.
    Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Jul 10th, 2011 at 11:18 AM.

Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Hi grant I sent you a pm last week and was wondering were you were.
    I was looking for two coupons.

The two im looking for are at the top of my wishlist
    Last edited by calee; Sun, Jul 10th, 2011 at 12:49 PM. Reason: more info

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Did you check these options?

My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    Did you check these options?
    Yup, several times.

The moderators are working on it (I hope!). I sent you a PM. I'm still able to SEND PMs but I can't receive them right now.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Hey mcminsen! I sent you a couple of pm's over the last couple of days, did you get them?

Yup, several times.

The moderators are working on it (I hope!). I sent you a PM. I'm still able to SEND PMs but I can't receive them right now.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Biggette View Post
    Hey mcminsen! I sent you a couple of pm's over the last couple of days, did you get them?
    Nope, but we're working around the problem by email and my profile page. Hope to be back to normal soon.

Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Hi mcminsen,
    I pm'd you yesterday, but no reply; just came across this thread today. Hope things are back to normal soon.
    ( Valiant, the valley-ant )

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Argg, this is frustrating

I hope Mod or Boo will be able to fix this for you as soon.

I don't think I have this problem with my private message box... have you see the other "new" SCer with the same username then you? Join date is july 5, 2011

To other SCer, please try to use the Mcminsen "visitor message board" under his profile, at least he will be able to have all the info in the same area
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    103 (100%)

To: mcminsen
    Grant, I got your pm, but couldn't reply by email or on your profile box.
    Screen too large to find the post/submit button.
    Take care, too many probs lately on this site.
    ( Valiant, the valley-ant )

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Found this one at Buy Low Foods. Sorry if it's huge, I'm not good at pictures but I wanted to share this.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Fine time to find this Minute Rice coupon now, just three weeks before it expires (July 31 '11). Oh well, I thought I would put it up just for the record. I think it might be the one that elayjosh posted about a couple of months ago here:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/3348551-post1318.html

The picture in that post seems to have gone on the fritz, though. I found this version of the Minute Rice Ready to Serve coupon at my local Nester's market. It's just like the smaller version that came out with the May Smartsource in-store coupons but it has a different code. And no restrictive fine print other than "Limit: one coupon per purchase". Heads up to the locals, it might be a good stacker.

Last edited by mcminsen; Tue, Jul 12th, 2011 at 01:31 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuggaBugga View Post
    Found this one at Buy Low Foods. Sorry if it's huge, I'm not good at pictures but I wanted to share this.
    Hey, nice one!

I always keep my eyes peeled for stuff in Buy Low freezers. I've found a few good ones in there that are hard to see. And the pic isn't too big, from my point of view.

Page 121 of 218 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 ... LastLast

Thread Information