User Tag List

Page 144 of 218 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 3257
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SC Scan coupon zone (look here if you search The shameless coupon skank!!!)

  1. #2146
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    81
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)



    Found this one today.

  2. #2147
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,385
    Likes Received
    16153
    Trading Score
    394 (100%)




    *Reminder*

    To see what's been posted on this thread, check here:

    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/3830656-post2171.html

    ================

    Quote Originally Posted by sbermisa View Post
    Found this one today.
    Thanks! Where did you find it? Is this a new 2012 expiry? The previously posted one can be seen here:

    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/3368958-post1385.html

    If you ever want to check what's been posted on this thread so far, have a look at the index on the first page of this thread.
    Last edited by mcminsen; Thu, Sep 1st, 2011 at 01:15 PM.


  3. #2148
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    81
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)



    sorry! didnt know that this was already posted.

  4. #2149
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,385
    Likes Received
    16153
    Trading Score
    394 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sbermisa View Post
    sorry! didnt know that this was already posted.
    That's okay. It's always good to get new info on where they're being found. And sometimes the new versions look identical to the older ones.


  5. #2150
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Beautiful West Coast
    Posts
    1,452
    Likes Received
    2116
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)




    Speaking of new issues looking identical to the old ones .... the dove $2 WUB2 (longer tear pad one) with the expiry of August 31/11 .... apparently has a look alike with a dec 31/11 expiry (so I am told by a fellow SCer in Victoria). Now in the past month I know I've walked right past some of the dove ones thinking they are Aug expiry and I still have a few left. Now I feel like an idiot ... and none to be found anywhere! Has anyone else seen them?

  6. #2151
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,385
    Likes Received
    16153
    Trading Score
    394 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Speaking of new issues looking identical to the old ones .... the dove $2 WUB2 (longer tear pad one) with the expiry of August 31/11 .... apparently has a look alike with a dec 31/11 expiry (so I am told by a fellow SCer in Victoria). Now in the past month I know I've walked right past some of the dove ones thinking they are Aug expiry and I still have a few left. Now I feel like an idiot ... and none to be found anywhere! Has anyone else seen them?
    Yup, always have a quick look or at least just grab one. I have not seen or heard of the new expiry Dove tear pad coupons being in Metro Vancouver... yet. You'll hear me squawk when I do find it!
    Last edited by mcminsen; Tue, Aug 30th, 2011 at 12:50 AM.


  7. #2152
    Smart Canuck Jody22002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brandon, MB
    Posts
    4,783
    Likes Received
    4278
    Trading Score
    471 (100%)




    Not sure if this has been posted but just in case it hasn't.....I bought boxes of Carnation Hot Chocolate today with the 8 pk singles in them and on the front is an FPC for 135g bag of Aero Bubbles. It was on the pkgs of Light, regular, and the combo pk of Rolo, After *, and Coffee Crisp.

  8. #2153
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,385
    Likes Received
    16153
    Trading Score
    394 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted but just in case it hasn't.....I bought boxes of Carnation Hot Chocolate today with the 8 pk singles in them and on the front is an FPC for 135g bag of Aero Bubbles. It was on the pkgs of Light, regular, and the combo pk of Rolo, After *, and Coffee Crisp.
    Was this at Dollarama? I've heard about that Aero FPC and also some of those Carnation Hot Chocolate packs had a FPC for Bistro Sliders? I may have to pay that store a visit just for a look see...


  9. #2154
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,338
    Likes Received
    15166
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted but just in case it hasn't.....I bought boxes of Carnation Hot Chocolate today with the 8 pk singles in them and on the front is an FPC for 135g bag of Aero Bubbles. It was on the pkgs of Light, regular, and the combo pk of Rolo, After *, and Coffee Crisp.
    Thanks for the details on the 8-pack singles! I'm glad it includes the Light (last year's canister coupons were not on the Light variety). Although . . . hmmmmm . . . a combination of purchasing Light hot chocolate that has an FPC for Aero Bubbles may be self-defeating.

  10. #2155
    Smart Canuck nani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,235
    Likes Received
    85
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)



    Found this Aveeno a while ago from a magazine (sorry, forgot which one). I don't see it in the index page, so here it is:

    $2 off Aveeno Fresh Essentials exp Dec 31, 2011 upc 04384713
    OR
    $5 wub2 Aveeno Fresh Essentials exp Dec 31, 2011 upc 04384728
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  11. #2156
    Smart Canuck nani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,235
    Likes Received
    85
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)



    $1 Old Dutch Chips 220-300g exp Dec 31, 2011 (45503418) [from On the Go mag Aug 2011 issue in subway station in Toronto]
    $2 Garnier Brusher exp Dec 31, 2011 (46962889) [from WM]
    $3 Garnier Skin Renew exp Dec 31, 2012 (46964191) [from SDM]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  12. #2157
    Canadian Guru hollyquaiscer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Where love grows
    Posts
    15,848
    Likes Received
    20464
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)




    Found these new coupons in Calgary the other day, I haven't seen them posted here yet, and yes it will be great if I ever figure out how to run my scanner, LOL! Have a great day all.

    Attachment 66149

    Attachment 66150

    Attachment 66151

    Attachment 66152
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

  13. #2158
    Smart Canuck Jody22002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brandon, MB
    Posts
    4,783
    Likes Received
    4278
    Trading Score
    471 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Was this at Dollarama? I've heard about that Aero FPC and also some of those Carnation Hot Chocolate packs had a FPC for Bistro Sliders? I may have to pay that store a visit just for a look see...
    I found them at WalMart! The cans also had new coupons on them for aero and a bunch of other stuff but I didn't buy one of them so I can't say for sure and it didn't say it had an FPC like the boxes did!!

  14. #2159
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,056
    Likes Received
    207
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by nani View Post
    Found this Aveeno a while ago from a magazine (sorry, forgot which one). I don't see it in the index page, so here it is:

    $2 off Aveeno Fresh Essentials exp Dec 31, 2011 upc 04384713
    OR
    $5 wub2 Aveeno Fresh Essentials exp Dec 31, 2011 upc 04384728
    That coupon was in the August edition of Elle magazine. I had a few but I've already traded them.
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

  15. #2160
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Richmond Hill
    Posts
    288
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    124 (100%)



    Found this at Wal-Mart on the neck of a Pledge Aerosol can
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Page 144 of 218 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •