User Tag List

Page 96 of 218 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 3257
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SC Scan coupon zone (look here if you search The shameless coupon skank!!!)

  1. #1426
    CaToonie jujubetwins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    248
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)



    I went to Buy Low today and in addition to the dip one McMinsen posted above there was one for their brand of Hummus

    Also D'Italliano bread and a few others but they've been listed (Knorr-Lipton and the HH), Wonder Bread booklet and, Weightwatchers bread, Schneiders Naturals)

    The IGA on Main st. never seems to have much??

  2. #1427
    Smart Canuck watergirl73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,026
    Likes Received
    36
    Trading Score
    90 (100%)



    Not sure if posted but picked up a save .50 on any Pillers from a rep at food basics today exp Dec 31,2011.. she was kind to give me 5. UPC 49805420.
    Join Swagbucks Today!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/watergirl73
    I've made $50 how easy is that!
    Trade List and Wish List 2011

  3. #1428
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,021
    Likes Received
    14403
    Trading Score
    391 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by jujubetwins View Post
    I went to Buy Low today and in addition to the dip one McMinsen posted above there was one for their brand of Hummus

    Also D'Italliano bread and a few others but they've been listed (Knorr-Lipton and the HH), Wonder Bread booklet and, Weightwatchers bread, Schneiders Naturals)

    The IGA on Main st. never seems to have much??
    The IGA on Main in Vancouver is off and on (for coupons). I occasionally find great coupons in there so it keeps me coming back. And it's close to the Buy Low at Kingsgate Mall, which is where I found this next coupon for San-J Sauces. I enlarged the pic of the bottles so you could see the varieties. They do gluten free sauces! Expires Dec.31 '11.





  4. #1429
    CaToonie jujubetwins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    248
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)



    You have the Eagle Eye McMinsen! I was there twice yesterday (had to go back to get the frozen Pan Sear they had on clearance after my appointment) I picked up quite a few but did not see those sauces... must have missed that aisle

  5. #1430
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,021
    Likes Received
    14403
    Trading Score
    391 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by watergirl73 View Post
    Not sure if posted but picked up a save .50 on any Pillers from a rep at food basics today exp Dec 31,2011.. she was kind to give me 5. UPC 49805420.
    I've never seen a Piller's coupon in all my travels! I've gotten a few in trades, though. It sounds similar to the one cesme77 found, but has a different code:

    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/3203637-post864.html

    Quote Originally Posted by jujubetwins View Post
    You have the Eagle Eye McMinsen! I was there twice yesterday (had to go back to get the frozen Pan Sear they had on clearance after my appointment) I picked up quite a few but did not see those sauces... must have missed that aisle
    Yes, but I'm so busy looking for the coupons, I miss the deals!

    Now, I thought for sure I had seen this next coupon before, posted somewhere... but I can't find it. So, here it is. I found it at my neighbourhood IGA store, in the freezers. $1 off Olymel Krispy Toast, expiring Dec.31 '11.

    Last edited by mcminsen; Sat, May 14th, 2011 at 12:46 AM.


  6. #1431
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,294
    Likes Received
    3250
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)




    Tonight there was another door hanger on my door () with ads and coupons. Included inside? 2 x Save 50% off any entree salad from McDonald's; Valid from May 17-June 13, 2011 at participating McDonald's restaurants in Canada.

    Wanted to mention it because I know 50% off McDonald's entree salads was a coupon also found last summer in magazines & it was quite popular!

    Edit: Just read here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/202966-...oupons-canada/ that they're in the June 2011 edition of ELLE Canada right now too
    Last edited by Abby1; Sat, May 14th, 2011 at 02:51 AM.

  7. #1432
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,021
    Likes Received
    14403
    Trading Score
    391 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Tonight there was another door hanger on my door () with ads and coupons. Included inside? 2 x Save 50% off any entree salad from McDonald's; Valid from May 17-June 13, 2011 at participating McDonald's restaurants in Canada.

    Wanted to mention it because I know 50% off McDonald's entree salads was a coupon also found last summer in magazines & it was quite popular!

    Edit: Just read here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/202966-...oupons-canada/ that they're in the June 2011 edition of ELLE Canada right now too
    Here's that McDonald's booklet and the two coupons in it. I got it in my mailbox today. I was hesitant to post it earlier because I didn't know if it was a regional promo or not. Seems like it's been broadly distributed then if you were getting them in Ontario.

    I'm in a highrise apartment so I've been down to raid the recycling bin in the lobby of my building three times so far.

    Oh, if you got these then take note that they are valid STARTING on Tuesday May 17th.





  8. #1433
    Mastermind NancyM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    33,426
    Likes Received
    2
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)




    just got that McDonald's one in the mail yummmmm

  9. #1434
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,908
    Likes Received
    12994
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    I found an updated version of the Dr. Oetker fold-out coupons at Foodland, all with a December 2012 expiry date (sorry, no scanner):

    FREE Shirriff Cooked Pudding & Pie Mix WUB 2 Shirriff Lemon Pie Filling and/or Cooked Puddings *88623304. Ex. Dec. 31, 2012

    Dr. Oetker Added Touch Baking Mixes $ .50 WUB2 pouches or WUB1 box *88623346. Ex. Dec. 31, 2012

    Dr. Oetker Desserts $ .50 WUB2 *88623333. Ex. Dec. 31, 2012

    Dr. Oetker 50 Calorie Mousse $1.00 WUB2 *8862320. Ex. Dec. 31, 2012

    Dr. Oetker Shirriff Mousse $1.00 WUB2 *88623317. Ex. Dec. 31, 2012

  10. #1435
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,021
    Likes Received
    14403
    Trading Score
    391 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    I found an updated version of the Dr. Oetker fold-out coupons at Foodland, all with a December 2012 expiry date (sorry, no scanner):

    FREE Shirriff Cooked Pudding & Pie Mix WUB 2 Shirriff Lemon Pie Filling and/or Cooked Puddings *88623304. Ex. Dec. 31, 2012

    Dr. Oetker Added Touch Baking Mixes $ .50 WUB2 pouches or WUB1 box *88623346. Ex. Dec. 31, 2012

    Dr. Oetker Desserts $ .50 WUB2 *88623333. Ex. Dec. 31, 2012

    Dr. Oetker 50 Calorie Mousse $1.00 WUB2 *8862320. Ex. Dec. 31, 2012

    Dr. Oetker Shirriff Mousse $1.00 WUB2 *88623317. Ex. Dec. 31, 2012
    Wow, long expiry dates. Thanks for all the details!

    I got this next coupon in a very nice RAOK from -flawless- (thank you! ). She said it came from a trade, so source unknown at this time. If anyone can offer info on where this one comes from, let us know please!

    This $1 off WUB2 packs of Johnsonville Smoked and Cooked Sausage coupon expires Dec.31 '11.





  11. #1436
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    233
    Likes Received
    12
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Wow, long expiry dates. Thanks for all the details!

    I got this next coupon in a very nice RAOK from -flawless- (thank you! ). She said it came from a trade, so source unknown at this time. If anyone can offer info on where this one comes from, let us know please!

    This $1 off WUB2 packs of Johnsonville Smoked and Cooked Sausage coupon expires Dec.31 '11.



    DH picked a few up at IGA for me. You can stack them at RCSS with the $1 CZ cpn that's good until May 20. I picked up a couple of packs for $2.48 each yesterday ($3.98 - $0.50 - $1).

  12. #1437
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,021
    Likes Received
    14403
    Trading Score
    391 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by shopeasy View Post
    DH picked a few up at IGA for me. You can stack them at RCSS with the $1 CZ cpn that's good until May 20. I picked up a couple of packs for $2.48 each yesterday ($3.98 - $0.50 - $1).
    Wow, such a deal!

    Thanks for the info.


  13. #1438
    Canadian Genius SmackUTwice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    7,333
    Likes Received
    225
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Just that type! At least at this Safeway. Have yet to see them anywhere else. Makes sense to be just that kind, tho... maybe.

    I love the coupons... now to wait for a sale! LOL
    Sale on Jane's Ultimate burgers at Safeway (which have $11.50 in coupons on the box).. reg $14.99... sale $7.99... minus $2 coupon = $5.99!!!!!! I indulged, finally.. purchasing my first Janes product, LOL!

  14. #1439
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,021
    Likes Received
    14403
    Trading Score
    391 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Sale on Jane's Ultimate burgers at Safeway (which have $11.50 in coupons on the box).. reg $14.99... sale $7.99... minus $2 coupon = $5.99!!!!!! I indulged, finally.. purchasing my first Janes product, LOL!
    Holy smoke, thanks for the heads up!

    Here's the ad from the Safeway flyer, good to Thursday May 19th. I don't have one of those $2 Janes coupons but I do have the $1.50 coupon that was one of the February Smartsource store coupons. I hope I find the Jane's Burgers box with the coupons on it!

    Last edited by mcminsen; Fri, Apr 19th, 2013 at 01:16 AM.


  15. #1440
    c-diddy caroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    bleed u till your dry Ontario
    Posts
    2,209
    Likes Received
    39
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)



    I was at RCSS yesterday and a rep was giving out coupons for a new premium ice cream called Magnum. It's like Haagen Dazs and comes 3 to a pack. The coupon was a scratch one where you could get 1$ off or free, expiry of june 30/11.
    Sorry I don't have a pic but I used my 1$ coupon to buy the product and it was delish!!
    You know you want free stuff too! Join Swagbucks with me http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdiddy1

Page 96 of 218 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •