User Tag List

Page 98 of 218 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3257
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SC Scan coupon zone (look here if you search The shameless coupon skank!!!)

  1. #1456
    Smart Canuck jojos_n_kelowna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kelowna, BC
    Age
    51
    Posts
    3,329
    Likes Received
    22
    Trading Score
    317 (100%)



    Rec'd my copy of Homemakers magazine and it came with the Clip n Save.
    They may not be new to some of you but I didn't see them listed in this thread.

    Some great coupons...I'd love extras if anyone is trading the Astro Balkan, OceanSpray,Sensodyne IsoActive and Sunlight.

    All are from the Clip n Save booklet except:
    - the Becel was in the Homemakers magazine
    - the Astro was in it's own booklet
    - the $2 BIC and $1 Noxema were from SDM

  2. #1457
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,927
    Likes Received
    51
    Trading Score
    203 (100%)



    Found tonight at the RCSS,

    Buy any 2 12x 355ml Lipton iced tea, Lipton Green tea Dole sparklers or 12 x 340ml Dole 100% Juices or Cocktails and get 12 x 355 ml Lipton Green tea FREE!!!
    Expires Dec 31, 2011

    Pm if you'd like to trade
    Always interested in trading!

  3. #1458
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,041
    Likes Received
    14501
    Trading Score
    391 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by jojos_n_kelowna View Post
    Rec'd my copy of Homemakers magazine and it came with the Clip n Save.
    They may not be new to some of you but I didn't see them listed in this thread.

    Some great coupons...I'd love extras if anyone is trading the Astro Balkan, OceanSpray,Sensodyne IsoActive and Sunlight.

    All are from the Clip n Save booklet except:
    - the Becel was in the Homemakers magazine
    - the Astro was in it's own booklet
    - the $2 BIC and $1 Noxema were from SDM
    Wow... super batch of coupons!


    Quote Originally Posted by leopakes View Post
    Found tonight at the RCSS,

    Buy any 2 12x 355ml Lipton iced tea, Lipton Green tea Dole sparklers or 12 x 340ml Dole 100% Juices or Cocktails and get 12 x 355 ml Lipton Green tea FREE!!!
    Expires Dec 31, 2011

    Pm if you'd like to trade
    Was it this one? I found this in a London Drugs in Vancouver.



  4. #1459
    Smart Canuck nani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,235
    Likes Received
    85
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)



    Found at SDM yesterday:

    U by Kotex Tween exp June 19, 2011
    Aerius exp April 30, 2012
    Axe body wash exp Dec 31, 2011
    L'Oreal Superrior Preference exp Dec 31, 2011
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by nani; Wed, May 18th, 2011 at 09:32 AM.

  5. #1460
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,927
    Likes Received
    51
    Trading Score
    203 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Wow... super batch of coupons!




    Was it this one? I found this in a London Drugs in Vancouver.

    YUP! Thats the one Sorry I can't post pics, we live in the dark ages and don't have a scanner lol.
    Always interested in trading!

  6. #1461
    Smart Canuck nani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,235
    Likes Received
    85
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)



    Coupons from What's Cooking magazine from Kraft foods Summer 2011 issue, all expire 8/17/11:

    $1.00 Off any 1 pkg of Cracker Barrel Cheese Snacks
    $1.50 Off any 1 pkg Cracker Barrel Havarti Cheese
    $0.75 Off any 1 pkg Golden Double Stuf Oreo Cookies
    $1.00 Off any 1 canister of Kraft parmesan, Romano and Asiago Shredded Cheese
    $1.00 Off any 1 Tub of Philadelphia Dips Product -Garlic, Ranch, Veggie Ranch, 227 g
    $0.75 Off any 1 bottle of Kraft Signature Creamy Masala or Mango Chipotle
    $1.00 Off WUB2 pkg of selected Cadbury products: Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons, Caramilk Secrets, Mini Eggs, Clusters, Peanuts or Cadbury Raisins.
    $0.50 Off any 1 pkg of refrigerated Jell-O Ready to Eat No Sugar Added Pudding, Mousse or Gel Snacks
    $0.75 Any 1 jar of Pure Kraft Refrigerated Ranch Dressing
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. #1462
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,294
    Likes Received
    3250
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)




    Received Kraft's What's Cooking magazine yesterday as well

  8. #1463
    Smart Canuck Melissa13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    4,543
    Likes Received
    2893
    Trading Score
    341 (100%)




    Nice coupons. Can't wait to get my copy

    Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

  9. #1464
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,041
    Likes Received
    14501
    Trading Score
    391 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by nani View Post
    Found at SDM yesterday:

    U by Kotex Tween exp June 19, 2011
    Aerius exp April 30, 2012
    Axe body wash exp Dec 31, 2011
    L'Oreal Superrior Preference exp Dec 31, 2011
    I'll bet these are some of the new June Smartsource store coupons. I'll be looking for them. Thanks for the heads up!

    Quote Originally Posted by nani View Post
    Coupons from What's Cooking magazine from Kraft foods Summer 2011 issue, all expire 8/17/11:

    $1.00 Off any 1 pkg of Cracker Barrel Cheese Snacks
    $1.50 Off any 1 pkg Cracker Barrel Havarti Cheese
    $0.75 Off any 1 pkg Golden Double Stuf Oreo Cookies
    $1.00 Off any 1 canister of Kraft parmesan, Romano and Asiago Shredded Cheese
    $1.00 Off any 1 Tub of Philadelphia Dips Product -Garlic, Ranch, Veggie Ranch, 227 g
    $0.75 Off any 1 bottle of Kraft Signature Creamy Masala or Mango Chipotle
    $1.00 Off WUB2 pkg of selected Cadbury products: Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons, Caramilk Secrets, Mini Eggs, Clusters, Peanuts or Cadbury Raisins.
    $0.50 Off any 1 pkg of refrigerated Jell-O Ready to Eat No Sugar Added Pudding, Mousse or Gel Snacks
    $0.75 Any 1 jar of Pure Kraft Refrigerated Ranch Dressing
    Very nice! Especially those cheese coupons.


  10. #1465
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,041
    Likes Received
    14501
    Trading Score
    391 (100%)




    Speaking of cheese coupons, here's another find at Safeway. $1 off Kraft Parmesan, Romano & Asiago Shredded Cheese. Expires Oct.31 '11.



  11. #1466
    Smart Canuck Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    4,515
    Likes Received
    2979
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)




    Found at Metro.
    Weight Watchers Save $1 on a package of mini-baguettes (7540227) and Save $0.75 on a package of bread, bagels, english muffins, tortillas, pitas, flat rolls or sandwich rolls (7540226), both expire on Oct 31, 2011.
    There's a boo-boo though as the front and back of the coupons don't match, totally reminiscent of the Clover Leaf tuna coupons fiasco.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click Swagbucks and start earning your own.

  12. #1467
    I love to Trade elayjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Thornhill (GTA) Ontario
    Posts
    9,582
    Likes Received
    1991
    Trading Score
    565 (100%)




    Found with two other UPC's

    2.00 WUB2 different Dove products from 2 different product lines On Full size products only Aug 31/11 89288124



    2.00 WUB2 different Dove products from 2 different product lines On Full size products only Aug 31/11 89288133




    Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Dove coupons! From the Burnaby Safeway store today, $2 off WUB2 different Dove products. Expiring Aug.31 '11 and the coupon code is #89288128.





    Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00


  13. #1468
    Smart Canuck Ceren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,876
    Likes Received
    743
    Trading Score
    437 (100%)



    woow alot of great coupons!! I need to find some new coupons too
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f



  14. #1469
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Beautiful West Coast
    Posts
    1,452
    Likes Received
    2116
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)




    Found this one at Thrifty FOods in Victoria....


  15. #1470
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Beautiful West Coast
    Posts
    1,452
    Likes Received
    2116
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)





Page 98 of 218 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •