User Tag List

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hello everyone from Chilliwack!
    So Im familiar with in store coupons (always keep my eye on store specific flyers) but manufacturers coupons and such I'm not to familiar with. When I saw that TLC Couponing show the other day, I saw they had small booklets and such from flyers that they are cutting coupons out of... do we have something similiar here that I am missing? Do I need to buy a paper other then Chilliwack Times and Progress in order to catch these coupon "booklets"? Or is this more of a USA specific type thing..

Ive been reading for hours trying to find the answers, so I apologize because I'm sure this has probably been asked and answered but I missed it in my search.

I'm just starting to build up a coupon stock - got all the coupons I could order online on their way, going to have fun with my wife today walking grocery stores collecting coupons

We would love to meet with an experienced coupon guru from Chilliwack and go shopping with them at some point.. if anyone is available /willing!

Chris & Erin
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

look under the coupon forum for the 'Coupon insert' schedule

Redplum & smartsource come out monthly;
    P & G comes out quarterly.

the good news:
    Smartsource & P&G will both come out today/tomorrow
    and Redplum comes out next Thur/Fri

I live in Abbotsford, so I will get these inserts in the Valley Times, on Fridays and P&G also comes in Vancouver Sun & Province, but only in subscription delivery.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Welcome!!

We Chilliwackians try to have a meet-up every two or three months to chat and exchange coupons...sometime even go shopping after, if there is time. We are due for another one...I'll put a date out there, and see who can make it! Hope to see you...

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Every Sat morn my work meets at McDonalds for breakfast, so I was fortunate enough to snag a handful of P&G + SS last weekend that were sitting around on various tables. Going to make a special effort this weekend to try to snag a bunch of the Redplums. I already used up several of my P&G coupons Wish I had more! haha

Thread Information