User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DaneCrazySCNewbie fourfurryfeet's Avatar
    Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I have Great Danes (2), I don't think a chihuahua would be a good idea...LOL! Although I am sure they would be fine, we had a pug (roommates dog) and I put a harness on him cause he would pull a lot and I didn't want him to hurt himself. Well Otis (Dane) thought the harness was there so that he could pick up the pug and carry him around the house. Otis never hurt the pug but boy it didn't look right LOL but Dozer would keep going back for more, it was the only way Dozer could get on the bed so he had to befriend that big dog! LOL
    What do you mean you didn't use a coupon??????

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Lol
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

My female has played with 2 great danes at the dog park, they were very friendly. It was pretty funny to watch, but they were very friendly dogs and just chased eachother around, she loves to play with anyone. Our female is on the larger side (8lbs) my male is a bit smaller, but looks more tubby because of his poofy hair, but he actually only weighs (6.5lb). When I got my female, I purposely picked the largest out of the litter because I was so scared Apollo (German Shepperd) would accidentally step on her or lay on her or something, but he's been good with both of them. Next time they're all snuggling on the dog bed I'm going to snag a picture and post it, lol.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I'll have to take some more recent pics for you. I really did LOL when you said your bigger female...grace my "bigger female" tops the scale at 180 HAHA! Although, I will say they have played with other very small dogs and were quite gentle! My next dog is going to be (aside from more Danes) a Chinese Crested. I have a friend who breeds them and they are so ugly they are cute LOL!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

oh my god I hate those horrendous looking things, I didn't even like Chihuahuas until I saw the long haired ones. When I went Christmas tree cutting a lady brought theirs and the poor thing was shivering like crazy! I love the long hairs though, they are so soft and cuddly lol.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes definitely do keep us updated with pics
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Oh I will, they are playing a lot now, it's soo cute. I'm going to videotape it and post it, lol.

Trading Score
    26 (96%)

Awww they are adorable! I have a short hair chihuahua a rat terrier, and a rat terrier chihuahua cross. They are such sweet, lovable dogs. Wish I could have more.
    Who ever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know how to shop with coupons!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Puppy Video!! Sorry the sound quality on my digital camera is horrible. It would be best to mute it so you don't hear all the static, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v3U4egj5uw

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

awww, they are just too cute! And you are absolutely right...the Chinese Cresteds are definitely HIDIOUS! hehehehe

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fourfurryfeet View Post
    I have Great Danes (2), I don't think a chihuahua would be a good idea...LOL! Although I am sure they would be fine, we had a pug (roommates dog) and I put a harness on him cause he would pull a lot and I didn't want him to hurt himself. Well Otis (Dane) thought the harness was there so that he could pick up the pug and carry him around the house. Otis never hurt the pug but boy it didn't look right LOL but Dozer would keep going back for more, it was the only way Dozer could get on the bed so he had to befriend that big dog! LOL

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fishinmom View Post
    Awww they are adorable! I have a short hair chihuahua a rat terrier, and a rat terrier chihuahua cross. They are such sweet, lovable dogs. Wish I could have more.

Hey! My Leo is a rat terrier/chihuahua cross...and he's insane (but extremely cute!)

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

the video is so cute, they are all so pudgy looking i want to kiss them, lol...

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I know! I have 2 black ones sold.. They're going to their new homes on Monday, no one seems to like my biggest black one, Panda.. He is SO huge, and fluffy and cuddly but everyone wants the tiny micros and he is just too big for everyone that's looked.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information