User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

I recently got a lot of samples (like, >60) of the compostable kitchen bags, small size to fit in the kitchen bucket, however I found them to degrade a bit too quickly as after a few days (I give them for my parents to use and they change it around 3 -4 days...small family, not that much garbage) in the kitchen they begin to leak!!

is it just my batch that's the problem? or do they all degrade fast?

does anyone else have reviews on these?

if time is the issue, perhaps someone who changes compost bags daily or q2days can take them off my hands in a trade?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    with Wagjag(http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=b6d767d2f8ed5d21a44b0e5886680cb9), I've saved @ Umbra store, Windsor Arms Hotel (Afternoon Tea), Fairmont Royal York Hotel Library Bar, Wanda's Pie in the Sky, Hero Burgers, Menchies Frozen Yogurt, AND Curves Fitness! YOU CAN TOO!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Never had a problem with them leaking, are you putting a lot of liquid in them? I purchased the medium sized bags, never tried the smaller bucket sized ones.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

not a lot of liquid, but i guess sauces and food juices? I also googled this problem and it seems quite a bit of people have this issue...
    with Wagjag(http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=b6d767d2f8ed5d21a44b0e5886680cb9), I've saved @ Umbra store, Windsor Arms Hotel (Afternoon Tea), Fairmont Royal York Hotel Library Bar, Wanda's Pie in the Sky, Hero Burgers, Menchies Frozen Yogurt, AND Curves Fitness! YOU CAN TOO!

Thread Information